Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 5763 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 31, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
it is difficult for etherum to defeat bitcoin in the market as crypto number one. the value of bitcoin is very far above etherum, even during the bull run at the end of 2017, etherum was far behind. opportunity still exists because etherum also has a good project, but to beat bitcoin will be very difficult, especially in the near future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
Depends what aspect of bitcoin you want ethereum to be next. In terms in features, I think ethereum is better than bitcoin. But community supportwise, bitcoin has more supporters than bitcoin which is attributed that btc started or pioneer cryptocurrency. This is also the reason why btc has more market share than eth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 31, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
For me bitcoin is a bitcoin and Ethereum is a Ethereum, they have different role in crypto world, Ethereum will never be bitcoin,, some say bitcoin is the king and the queen is Ethereum. This two coins are great because of popularity and good function in the blockchain and as transaction payment mode.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 09:26:51 AM
I don't think there's need of predicting the coin that will be the next Bitcoin. No coin can be Bitcoin, it can only be itself and make a name for itself in this space. This depend on its developers and how they are working to improve their platform.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
Ethereum will never be the next Bitcoin. I always tell my friends to stop comparing ethereum with bitcoin because is like comparing something that are not the same. Let's us look at the the way ETH drop price and take look at how bitcoin didn't drop below six thousand dollars
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 31, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
I do not think ETH and BTC are both comparable because they both have distinct functions that differentiate the two and when you say ETH will be the next bitcoin, it make me wonder if ETH will be more accepted for making payment than bitcoin that is generally design majorly for this. Even though all crypto currencies are affected by market volatility, bitcoin still remain the strongest them of all and due to it longetivity, it has penetrated many online and offline payment platform as one of the payment option.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
That being said, ethereum deserves to be the next bitcoin because the marketcap continues to increase, and the biggest factor that keeps ethereum performance increasing is the large number of tokens based ethereum .
Activity: 6
October 30, 2018, 10:59:12 PM
I think at the moment is not. But if Ethereum is able to do well in the next two years, perhaps the place is worthy of Ethereum. Many people say that the value of Ethereum at this time is right for it but we have yet to see that despite the sharp price cuts, Ethereum is still being heavily used by ICO projects. This will make Ethereum thrive if a project succeeds. I believe that the future of Ethereum is still going strong, but they are probably not in luck at the moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 10:58:03 PM
I don't think so, bitcoin remains the top coin to date, and ethereum remains the best alcoin, and I think that in the next few years bitcoin will be able to survive as the top coin
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 10:50:53 PM
Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 10:50:03 PM
ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 30, 2018, 08:30:57 PM
No altcoins can replace Bitcoin, mate. The value of bitcoin can not be compared with others, It is the king of cryptocurrencies with its own characteristic. And talking about the price, I don't see the chance of ethereum price to overtake the price of bitcoin. The price gap is quite far, and looks like to have no much changes at future.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 30, 2018, 07:41:36 PM
I don't think that's possible, ethereum is the most unstable coin in my opinion.
after all, BTC is the most in demand coin, it will be very difficult to replace the btc position
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
I think eth will not next bitcoin but i believe eth can be valuable like bitcoin in future. Maybe not same value's but if btc will be 20 30 k dollar again i believe eth can reach easily 5k dollar price tag.
We can use both of them.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 30, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
Ethereum is the number two digital currency after Bitcoin. So many people conclude that Ethereum will be a substitute for Bitcoin. That statement was based on Ethereum's extraordinary growth. And many projects use the Ethereum platform. So with that, this market demand for Ethereum is very large.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 30, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
The bitcoin is irreplaceable. Ethereum is irreplaceable too but it will remain on the second place in the list a top 10.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
there is no real thing as a guid to long term investment in cryptoworld.. u can't be sure in it.. all works on day to day judgment of making better decisions.. if u keep urself updated on daily basis u will more likely stay in touch with the latest news and will b in a better position ot make profitable decisions else u'll blow ur investment..
Activity: 154
October 30, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
Not necessarily Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. I think it will be used at the same time. It will only matter of preference.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
Wow, you talk too loud about it without a piece of doubt, but you made a fundamental mistake: eth cant become btc because they are completely different
Nowadays ETH price is constantly decreasing, there is no basis to say that ETH will overcome the value of BTC, because BTC is still the king of the password market, the value of BTC is too high, no coin Which can increase so high, so I do not think ETH will cross the BTC.
Activity: 6
October 30, 2018, 03:21:20 AM
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
Pages:
Jump to: