Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 5792 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:46:58 PM
Ethereum had the potential to surpass bitcoin at some point but I think that time already passed, it keeps being a good piece of investments but lacks promising ideas.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Ethereum will not be the next bitcoin because it has shown its dependence on bitcoin and will not be able to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:29:31 PM
Ethereum will not be the next bitcoin. Because I think the price of the two is too far apart. There are still coins that approach bitcoin like bitcoin cash. At this time ethereum's price dropped very dramatically to the value of $ 225, so it is impossible for ethereum to become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
Yes, that's right, I really agree with your opinion. That Ethereum is a very strong, good and potential coin, which is now very underappreciated today. Especially if you consider the current drawdown. Etherium can be bought at a very attractive price and can be obtained easily and then get a good profit when it grows up and continues to rise day by day. And this is no doubt for me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
No. He has no technological part to do this, no community trust, no opportunity. I think that in General, in the near future, the project may begin to fade.
Activity: 658
September 03, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
No i don't think so, no one cant beat bitcoin. But i agree with you ethereum is the best contender for bitcoin. But it's still far from bitcoin, maybe we can see more contender in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 06:13:25 AM
I aforementioned it to various males and females that ethereum faculty accomplish the equivalent akin bitcoin did behind age. but bitcoin is not lots the same,  you cant standard bitcoins with whatever coins,any crypto without bitcoin is altcoin no business what it is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
Seems many thread talking about this topic year by year, but my opinion does not change. ETH and BTC can be great & alive together
BTC and ETH are different things and they should not replace each other.
And one more thing is that: BTC may be replaced by another altcoin, but it is not ETH.
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
I think not, because btc has been the core of the next generation of electronic money
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 10:13:25 PM
I agree if ethereum will be the next bitcoin, as we know that ethereum is very profit, ethereum's growth is exactly like bitcoin. I think that it could be that ethereum is a duplicate of bitcoin.
Activity: 179
September 02, 2018, 10:12:22 PM
So far, i don't see any proof to prove that ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the future. If you compare the value of two coins literally it has a very big differences eventhough let's say that ETH dominates the market while btc has very low price it's still have a very big gap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 10:11:39 PM
I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Yes I agree with you fellow. Etherium is loved by lots of investors nowadays. So we can have the assurance that this altcoin will never die. Its worth it to buy etherium now.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 02, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
if I think yes, ETH is the next bitcoin. therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will increase very high and now is the right time to buy ETH, because the price of ETH is down.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 10:00:11 PM
Yes, ethereum might will be the next bitcoin but for the chart it said that the ethereum is still depending in bitcoin. Its fine being second if the first is so worth it so its not a big deal if ethreum will overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
If in the case the bitcoin will out or not active in the cryptocurrency world, then it will be ethereum that will replace or follow the bitcoin footstep, for this ethereum coin is also a good kind of coin for investing and its function is in multiple uses on the coin market cap.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 09:36:53 PM
it does not look like ethereum can displace bitcoin. i believed in it for a short time, but now i'm off. ethereum is a good altcoin and he will stay that way forever.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
I think it will not happen because bitcoin will always be the king of  cryptocurrencies , even if there are many competitors in the world of cryptocurrency. Etherium is much like bitcoin in terms in a long term investments and in a long term gaining of profits , but they have different characteristics in uses.Etherium will be the second to bitcoin but it will not be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 09:23:07 PM
Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
I believe so, I think ETH will surpass one day the king Bitcoin.Ethereum is a good coin and one day it may overtake Bitcoin in price,because bitcoint itself remains the top coint and no one can surpass its popularity!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
There is no doubt about this and I think ETH will do this in no time to come with its current market. Although it has not been easy for ETH nut I think it will definately be the next coin to bitcoin for sure.
Yeah right mate, as we know that it is not impossible for any alt coins that might replace bitcoin, but it need times and hard work. Bitcoin reaches their value after a long time surviving in the crypto industry and its same rules for any others alts. Everything can happened in this platform, just pay more attentions mate. Good luck.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
The day to rise has come.
September 02, 2018, 09:04:05 PM
I agree with you. I think that ether will slowly but surely push above bitcoin in the crypto race. Although there are lots more coins out there for more promising than both  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: