Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 5798 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
I believe this is for sure. I am very optimistic about Ethereum. I think Ethereum is more valuable than bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 11, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
I also think same Ether might be next bitcoin because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform. And in this current fall in market you have seen that bitcoin dumped from 21000$ level to 7000$ level, mean almost 70$ fall in bitcoin, other side in Ether its dumped from 1300$ to 800$ level ,mean just 30-40% fall,mean Ether demand is increasing now a days.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
I think, that ETH is more perspective than BTC and it prise will raise more, than price of BTC. It has a lot of good advantages, which may help it to be a leader this year.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 06:23:46 AM
ethereum is now one of the trademark's favorite altcoins and has a stable price. ethereum can now be used as a good investment material and ethereum prices can touch like bitcoin price. but to overtake the bitcoin position it will not happen.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2018, 06:20:29 AM
Ethereum can become bigger than bitcoin if big business use ethereum more than bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:19:52 AM
Ethereum is still far from bitcoin. Especially that etherdelta was hacked a few months ago, some crypto traders prefer trading in other sites and convert their altcoins to btc. I think the demand for ethereum right now isnt that high as btc yet.
[/quote
I Agree with you, and personally, I think that the ethereum is never limited bitcoin, I think that the holders of bitcoin will not allow this
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
February 11, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
It aint possible that ethereum will exceed Bitcoin's popularity and user-base even its market because bitcoin is quite slower in transaction and have higher fees than ethereum. More and more people are starting investing in altcoins more than bitcoin because of its trasaction speed and fee.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
Ethereum is still far from bitcoin. Especially that etherdelta was hacked a few months ago, some crypto traders prefer trading in other sites and convert their altcoins to btc. I think the demand for ethereum right now isnt that high as btc yet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
Talking about etherium can be the next bitcoin, i think there is big chance for this happen.
All because etherium has smart contract where many new token birn from it and it makes the demand of etherium getting higher and higher. So i think someday it could be the next bitcoin if we talk about price, popularity and strong community but not next bitcoin in technology.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Bitcoin and Etherium have different rules, but that is not possible for the future that etherium can replace bitcoin.

Everybody know about it, Ethereum can't replace bitcoin but Ethereum has a chance to increase it price year after year. We don't know how market will react to ethereum price and many people are expecting good growth in ethereum.

Yes i am the one who support etherium to grow because i am the loyal supporter.
I know its so difficult to replace bitcoin but maybe in the future it could happen because we dont know the future. However, i dont really expect etherium replace bitcoin since they are both my favorite.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
January 25, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

It seems to me that the airwaves will be next in popularity. This is a bad and promising currency.
Activity: 182
January 25, 2018, 01:43:42 PM
I want to pay attention that Ethereum differs from Bitcoin in a big way: it was designed to be much more than a digital currency. Ethereum is a digital platform based on blockchain that is focused on running the programming code of decentralized application. The Bitcoin is a dapp that allows users to exchange electronic currency. Ethereum enables developers to build dapps that can serve users in many different ways. Dapps utilize smart contracts to facilitate the exchange of anything that has value — like property, content, or shares. Any service that’s currently centralized can be decentralized using Ethereum. This makes Ethereum much more robust than Bitcoin.
Ether is what “fuels” the network. Ether acts as the currency used by developers to pay for transaction fees for services performed on the Ethereum blockchain network, and it also functions as a tradable cryptocurrency that investors can purchase. So all the above makes Ethereum to look like next Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
January 25, 2018, 12:42:26 AM
Ethereum is best coin but it cannot take the seat of bitcoin as bitcoin is like a symbol  of crypto market and have top position from day 1 and people want to see at number  one always.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 09:39:54 AM
ether has the highest price among other alt-coin and is a stable alt-coin but if to replace bitcoin I think it can not
Activity: 397
January 24, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency so it is not comparable with other crypto currency. Ethereum has great chance to improve its value but it can not touch btc value.
Activity: 64
January 24, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
with eth current marketcap, it definitely has the potential to be much higher than current price.
Activity: 24
January 24, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
Hi, Buddies

I think it won't be bitcoin..

Eventhough , eth always rising up than another coin .
But, bitcoin mostly expansive than another coin..
Activity: 490
January 24, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
ETH is undoubtedly one of the most important crypto currencies, which can have a serious impact on all cryptornics, but for today I can only say that the team of Vitalik Buterin is working very hard on the project
Activity: 364
January 24, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
Ethereum will change places with BTC anyway. ETH project develops very fast and ETH-blockchain is upgrading with new miscellaneous features, moving all crypto industry straight ahead.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 02:23:53 AM
Ethereum will replace Bitcoin in the future is inevitable happens. Altcoins now use the Blockchain 2.0 platform and have a network with Ethereum. Ethereum, along with the Blockchain 2.0 platform, solves many of the pitfalls that Bitcoin has, such as expensive transaction fees, confirm time is very long.
Maybe because many people  conclude that ethereum is has potential to increase its value like to bitcoin. Or maybe it might possible to happen, because we never know what can happen after months or years past. Maybe we must be prepared to changes in cryptocurrency but forthe meantime it be only a second to the best cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: