Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 5798 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 06:37:28 PM
What specifically are the differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum? And how, would you say, does Ethereum (or any other altcoin for that matter) become a household name like Bitcoin?

And, essentially what are the keys to a "good" cryptocurrency?
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 23, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
It is very early to draw conclusions,but,in my opinion, bitcoin has a couple more years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:32:13 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

Yes, bitcoins is not really comparable to other coins because of its value that is ahead to altcoins but altcoins are created to compete with bitcoins and there are a lot of coins who can really surpass bitcoins if people will choose another coin rather than investing more on bitcoins so it is still possibe for altcoin to become the next number one coin in the market.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
People don't realise there are bitcoin ATM around the world. Bitcoin is still going strong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
It's possible...after all, anything is, but Bitcoin is a household name. Ethereum still has a little way to go to get to that status level. Ripple could also give them both a run for their money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
January 23, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
I think it is not possible for now that ethereum can reach or beat the bitcoin's price. Ethereum is going well in these times, but I think bitcoin's popularity and price situation is making really hard the things for ethereum.

Apart from bitcoin having a much wider support base and much more people to believe in it , bitcoin is "the coin" , others are just "alternative coins" and people in the world won't know about cryptocurrencies without knowing about bitcoin mainly and at a 1st contact .
And even tho Eth has a true utility since a lot of altcoins are ERC20 based so they Eth is what they are made of and in consequence will always be used , this won't make it any easier for it to be a challenger for bitcoin's spot since their scaling makes it impossible for Eth (or any other altcoin ) to catch up with Bitcoin since Bitcoin's scaling is much more powerful since it has a limited max supply unlike Eth which has an infinite max supply and can be infinitely mined -> market value will be always divided by more coins and won't make Eth a rare asset at any time in the future .
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
We do not know that because bitcoin is the supreme of all altcoins. But ethereum has the potential to grow as bitcoin in the near future. So I think that investing in it will give you huge profit by the time it will comes to that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
Both coins are unique and good in their own way and each of them has its own disadvantages and advantages. In the future, anything can happen and there is no need to guess what will happen in the future. And what to invest in, decide for everyone ...
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 23, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
in the coming year, the two broadcasts will be №2 in the whole world. And if bitcoin does not strengthen its weaknesses, then Ethereum can take the first place in the near future.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
January 23, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
Yes believe that ethereum will continue to increase in value in the nearest future but i don't think it can ever replace Bitcoin for Bitcoin has made serious name when you talk of crypto currency despite the fact that it transactions fee are currently attrijouse or high.

Ethereum has a lot of problems in their network. All blockchain projects has them. So, i think no project built on blockchain can replace Bitcoin. But new technologies will come soon and Bitcoin will loose his leadership in a few years.

I honestly think it will take quite a considerable number of years before bitcoin its leadership largely because of its store of value.
Activity: 266
January 23, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
Ethereum will follow 2nd hand in blockchain and follow the success of bitcoin but cant beat ethereum bitcoin will forever stay in number 1 slot
Activity: 6
January 23, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
Believe price grow up, cause Ethereum has good image and good for long term invest but have price like or more then bitcoin the future I think unbelievable and impossible.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
I hope you a re right dude. I believe in etherium as long as I can. I hold almost all my money in etherium now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 23, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
Of course a good coin, the excellent platform, but shortcomings bitcoin and eth have ETH also.... The leader in cryptocurrency long was bitcoin, but my opinion that everything can change....
Activity: 44
January 06, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
I Don't Think So,Because:
-Ethereum Doesn't Have Max Supply
-There Is A lot Of Coin Better Than Ethereum (Lower Fee,Fastest Transaction)
-VITALIK BUTERIN
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
I dont think it can reach its market value, but price wise it can go quite high. I feel it can reach $2k by end of 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
It is possible that Ethereum could be the next bitcoin in the future. It is already been tested thru time, there are some obstacles ahead but this can be resolve during the process of improvement.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 05, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
Yes believe that ethereum will continue to increase in value in the nearest future but i don't think it can ever replace Bitcoin for Bitcoin has made serious name when you talk of crypto currency despite the fact that it transactions fee are currently attrijouse or high.

Ethereum has a lot of problems in their network. All blockchain projects has them. So, i think no project built on blockchain can replace Bitcoin. But new technologies will come soon and Bitcoin will loose his leadership in a few years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 05, 2018, 03:35:28 PM
If I think that ethereum is currently experiencing a very good price increase, an increasing number of enthusiasts and the number one altcoin.
But it may take a long time to catch the bitcoin.
because the bitcoin price is so great.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 03:06:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: