Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum. Will we see stronger Bulls in May? - page 4. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
The price ethereum will be high over the current price, but we don' know exactly when it will happen. The price of ethereum has not returned to its high of $ 1400, many investors are still waiting to recover their capital. I don't understand why many people say and predict the price of bitcoin or altcoin will be high at the time always mentioned. It's that mean you have a prediction that you really care about or just a guess and hope.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Yes, That's good news heard for long time back. But there were sudden bull run and sudden bearish within a day. So, I hope on bull run again for stabilize for long period
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I'm not sure if we can see stronger bulls in May on Ethereum market but I believe it will be in the future. I have high hopes in Ethereum because majority of the top tokens in the market are ERC20 and it means that they are Ethereum based tokens. Their increase in price is directly proportional to Ethereum so we can conclude that Ethereum will still be one of the top coins in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I believe that eth and other alts will actually be very bullish when may comes in. because in may there's alot of good news about crypto that may affect the market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
I personally think ethereum is better than bitcoin and will have a higher marketcap soon enough. We already have a lot eth pairs, specially all the tokens. The only reason ethereum has been weaker is because of the regulations about ICO's. Once the market settles and regulations smooth out, ethereum will be the leader.

Technology and dev wise, Ethereum is miles ahead of Bitcoin specially with Vitalk at the helm. But the problem with Ethereum is that its another altcoin and will remain behind bitcoin. But in terms of the bulls, I speculate that's they have more as compare to bitcoin. However, it was offset by bitcoin with its investors having huge amount of money to throw around the market. With that said, I wouldn't be surprise if Ethereum price will dramatically grow in the next couple of months. We have seen this kind of phasing before, when Ethereum suddenly pumps to a new all-time-high in June and try to overtook bitcoin but the so called "Flippening" didn't happened.

On January the marketcap of ethereum peaked at 137b compared to bitcoin at 237b. It was more than half, now bitcoin has almost 3 times the marketcap of ethereum only because of the regulations. If nothing happened I think ethereum would have caught bitcoin or at least get very close. We are seeing ethereum recover strength lately. This last bull run was much better for ethereum than bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes, maybe this will happen. Everyone is expecting the Crypto market in May and later, and ETH is the most widely held coin. Prices are rising again, perhaps a future price boom.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have already heard such predictions earlier, so maybe it would happen like that, I need to check first, am I equipped for that to be Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
To what is going on in the market Ethereum will in a short time to the top of Cryptocerrencies in the market. This is a hope for Ethereum which we are all looking out for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I doubt it. I do not think that Ethereum will show good results. The recent drop in the cost of ETH is caused by the sale of the main network tokens, including EOS, Sirin, Civic. And the coin won`t recover so quickly after that. I think that bulls are afraid to go to the market until it stabilizes and they are not sure of further profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think so yes. There is one valid reason for that one too.

May is the month when almost more than 100's of good ICO's are going to finish their ICO sale. This means that ETH will be bought at higher rates and it will be in demand hugely by that time. When the exchanger listing will start for the ICO then more ETH will be exchanged and thus demand will keep rising. This is what will cause the ETH to go at higher rates and thus it will be able to trade over 1K USD rates for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Yes, thats the next thing we wanna checkout for this year. Its already in the bull run however recent exchanger bug that was found caused the diminishing effects on all the currencies out there. I wish there could have been smooth whole month so that it would have pushed the crypto market at least to the next resistance level. For ETH I believe reaching 800 bucks a coin is not a big deal, from there onwards however, it will get some resistance. But as we know that previously it has shown ATH @1200USD so its not big deal for it. May seem to be little faster, I expect to reach that rates by June end or so.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Giving a date is not a good practice in this area, whenever you see a date and you start expecting something to happen, almost always happens the opposite one Smiley

Amen to that! Who trade with crypto knows that very good, mistakes that are made in the beginning, I was like that too, just some people skip that part.
Ethereum is a long term project in my opinion, we will see its true power in couple years maybe when all the icos on ethereum platform start to work. Ethereum now have a competition, there are many platforms but ethereum still is the number one and most of the icos are on ethereum platform.
Smart contracts are the future, and as long as ethereum is under 1000 dollars its cheap. Take a look at my comments I said the same for bitcoin almost 3 years ago.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I personally think ethereum is better than bitcoin and will have a higher marketcap soon enough. We already have a lot eth pairs, specially all the tokens. The only reason ethereum has been weaker is because of the regulations about ICO's. Once the market settles and regulations smooth out, ethereum will be the leader.

Technology and dev wise, Ethereum is miles ahead of Bitcoin specially with Vitalk at the helm. But the problem with Ethereum is that its another altcoin and will remain behind bitcoin. But in terms of the bulls, I speculate that's they have more as compare to bitcoin. However, it was offset by bitcoin with its investors having huge amount of money to throw around the market. With that said, I wouldn't be surprise if Ethereum price will dramatically grow in the next couple of months. We have seen this kind of phasing before, when Ethereum suddenly pumps to a new all-time-high in June and try to overtook bitcoin but the so called "Flippening" didn't happened.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
Giving a date is not a good practice in this area, whenever you see a date and you start expecting something to happen, almost always happens the opposite one Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
I'm not sure about May, May and June should be EOS's months
Probably in the middle of the summer, Vitalik will release something interesting (Casper update) to beat EOS back.
Everything is growing now, but ETH doing it slower than others  Lips sealed
I'm not so bullish on ETH for the nearest future
But... who am I  
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
This would be a great news, becouse many of alternative cryptocurrencies are depending on Ethereums price, ans so, if it is going up, they are the same.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
to be honest i don't even know why ethereum is still around and is being used! it is such a bad project, i dare say it is the worst in the history because it is big and bad, otherwise there are terrible projects that they copy paste the code and scam people but they are not big so their badness is not as bad as when a huge project is bad!
yet another bug was found recently and exploited in ethereum to rob millions of dollars from newbie users again!
Activity: 588
Yes i have the same prediction on May the price of Ethereum possible to go to $1300 again,  after that the price will consolidation and back down little bit and will slowly continously going up again to $2000 in the end of this years. All this my prediction base on the technical and fundamental of ETH, this altcoin still become the most popular altcoin in crypto market and i think all crypto community know about ETH and hold it for investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
indeed Ethereum is a good project nobody deny that,
but the fact is no matter how good it is,it won't change that Eth is an alternative coin and Bitcoin is a main coin.
if Bitcoin does not shows us a significant movement and reversal trend,we may see another bear in May and later.
but if everything is well and the trend changes,
i believe we should see a bull run that will happens in May for every cryptocurrency.
it's all about Bitcoin and we know nothing about it at this moment.

we have a chance to see it but at the same time we have no chance at all.

Activity: 1302
Yes  Eth is good coin and it will go up and you will see stronger Bulls in may because it is already make a bull of $1200 and I hope it will go up again and will give the maximum profits to the investors,
Yes Ethereum will be stronger in near month may. Ethereum price is already increased $650 and above. Next month Ethereum price will contract $800 perhaps.
Pages:
Jump to: