Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum. Will we see stronger Bulls in May? - page 5. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
I guess 600-800 area is valid for Ethereum for May, personally, I do not think it will go over 1000 quickly, they need to solve wallet issues with exchanges and have a soft fork Byzantium upgrade, after segwit in BTC ethereum based coin transfer fees are similar with Ethereum. Also, Ethereum platform needs powerful coins like EOS to dominate the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
We may actually see a bullish trends on most of the altcoins in may and ethereum maybe the most pump coin this time around. You may need to buy now that you can still get it below  $700. I think I may ethereum may go above $1,000.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
When Ethereum was first introduced it was never meant to have any speculative value. It was meant to serve as a currency for using the underlying network on which other platforms can be run. As I see it now its future value will be greatly determined by the success or failure of the other tokens that use the infrastructure of Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 Ethereum price was touch $1200 and I hope it will go up again and will give the maximum profits to the investors in may or with the market conditions, Eth coin is valuable coin and this prediction will be good about this coin,
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
I personally think ethereum is better than bitcoin and will have a higher marketcap soon enough. We already have a lot eth pairs, specially all the tokens. The only reason ethereum has been weaker is because of the regulations about ICO's. Once the market settles and regulations smooth out, ethereum will be the leader.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes  Eth is good coin and it will go up and you will see stronger Bulls in may because it is already make a bull of $1200 and I hope it will go up again and will give the maximum profits to the investors,
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Ethereum. Will we see stronger Bulls in May?
https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/4946-ethereum-will-we-see-stronger-bulls-in-may

In the previous review, we wrote that the bears completed their game over $ 350, giving bulls a chance.
And the bulls of April totally used it.
Between the minimum at $ 360 and the maximum at $ 712, the already-accustomed 100% growth (or a 50% decrease from the maximum).
Now, as you understand, in order to grow further, ETH needs bigger and more powerful bulls. Since the price is much higher, buying former volumes is more difficult and there are more people willing to sell at this mark.
May’s greens are considered the most succulent and the most colourful, in the financial markets as well, so there is hope of bulls strengthening Smiley
On the other hand, bears gain strength in the summer. So, if we will see further growth in May, then there’s probably it will be played back in the summer.
And in the autumn there will be a new clash of forces between the well-known totemic animals of the market's driving forces.
Pages:
Jump to: