Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM WILL WORTH $10000 - page 27. (Read 5209 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 26, 2018, 07:47:26 PM
Looks a pretty good expectation and yes it is,will it really happen? just let's see later.. Anyhow it's uncertain and just as an estimate, it's good if we keep knowing the new things that can affects on it to make sure. But of course there's no harm if keep holding for a long term, obviously I still believe the price will still tend towards the higher direction as time goes on. From this moment I'm just guessing it will trying go to $2k.

maybe soon , i cant see that the price of ETH would go higher as predicted , if that is happen , bitcoin will go in two way , the one is that it will raise and breaking the all time high and i guess it will happen 5-10 years from now , and the other one is that ,  that is impossible to happen,   bitcoin price would drop and eth will lead .

i trust bitcoin so much but I think, we dont really have to stick on one coin investment alone. Why not try to hold etheruem as well since it is really obvious that it's value has grown so much in just a few months. not more than one year, ethereum has reached a thousand worth value. Looks interesting and I think, this is one of th greatest rival of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 26, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
If that is the case, the Ethereum exchange rate will reach $ 132000 / ETH in early 2019. However, that is only when cryptocurrencies are not affected by so much negative news. Currently, all cryptos have fallen in exchange rates. Forecasts for 2018 will be a challenging year for the cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
January 26, 2018, 07:41:16 PM
the current japanese exchange hack news killed the dead market and bring it even lower than before
almost all coins were trying to get stabilized and even improvement, but the news was in baaaaaad time
I did not knew about this hack,just now read about the news and they have lost over $400 million dollars and they have halted everything for now,this is really not a good news at all as we might see some fall in the market price now with the news coming out.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
What's general marketcap there should be then lol.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

While we are talking about it, while the ISO and bounty calculations are tied to this currency, its growth is inevitable. Growth in the long term.
Activity: 22
Merit: 7
January 26, 2018, 06:21:14 PM
I can see ETH hitting $5-$6k if BTC continues to rise in the future, sure. I think a while back people were probably also thinking that ETH would never hit $1k, and here we are, it really all depends on where BTC goes to some degree (but I do think that alts are starting to be less dependant on BTC pricing as it's market dominance is reducing)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 26, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
I think Ethereum in the future can completely overcome the bitcoin and become the coin leading the cryptocurrency market in terms of trading volume. Ethereum will reach $ 10,000 in 2018, if you have follow up then Ethereum is very similar to bitcoin a year ago and you can see what bitcoin has achieved so far, so I believe with More modern features than bitcoin, ethereum can completely reach the number of $ 10,000 this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
January 26, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
Ethereum won't cross Bitcoins price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
January 26, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
I see comments that can pass Bitcoin related to Ethereum. Sometimes I get the same feeling. Then Bitcoin is making a move that is officially overthrowing the market.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 04:36:33 PM
From my own point of wiew I think bitcoin is a phenomenal at the moment it look like it may not grow but it will actually overcome it and ethereum other will continue to grow and very soon eth will be cash me if you can.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 26, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
Looks a pretty good expectation and yes it is,will it really happen? just let's see later.. Anyhow it's uncertain and just as an estimate, it's good if we keep knowing the new things that can affects on it to make sure. But of course there's no harm if keep holding for a long term, obviously I still believe the price will still tend towards the higher direction as time goes on. From this moment I'm just guessing it will trying go to $2k.

maybe soon , i cant see that the price of ETH would go higher as predicted , if that is happen , bitcoin will go in two way , the one is that it will raise and breaking the all time high and i guess it will happen 5-10 years from now , and the other one is that ,  that is impossible to happen,   bitcoin price would drop and eth will lead .
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
January 26, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
the current japanese exchange hack news killed the dead market and bring it even lower than before
almost all coins were trying to get stabilized and even improvement, but the news was in baaaaaad time
Activity: 84
January 26, 2018, 03:49:46 AM
Other than these old problems, there is another issue that once the smart contract is loaded onto the blockchain, it becomes immutable and irreversible. In case there is a bug its ramifications can be devastating. Smart contract and blockchain is not a good pair anyways.
Activity: 185
January 25, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
In Crypto world anything is possible .If Vitalik Buterin comes up a solution to solve the ethereum network congestion then ETH has great potential to reach 2000 $ or 5000 $ this year Smiley.We have all see what cryptokitties did to the ethereum network .

Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
January 25, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
I believe that ethereum will break $10000 this year. I just believe in ethereum team and its technology. We can see new forks but ethereum is one of the safest coin to invest in.
January 25, 2018, 04:42:47 PM
Ethereum grew very fast. It's a safe investment. But if you are willing to take risks for larger profits, you should get some other altcoins too.
Activity: 240
January 25, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
Hahah
If this math is correct for everything  Grin
Won't happen in near future. Let it rest, ath.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
January 25, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
I think it's possible but I don't think it'll get there this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 25, 2018, 03:39:29 PM
Maybe 5000$ but 10000 I don't believe so
January 25, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
I would recommend investing your time first to understand how Ethereum would impact various businesses and then based on your risk appetite and investment​ horizon, put you money in it. It's a bit more time taking but you would be sure what you are getting into.
Pages:
Jump to: