Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 10. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Ethereum will no doubt cost more than $ 1,000 when the market changes from bears to bulls. The main thing is to have a cold head so as not to panic and just wait.
I agree with you, because if we all still have a sense of insecurity or panic that continues to haunt us then it will hinder the growth of the price of Ethereum. Keep believing that rising prices will be caused by increasing people's trust.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
yes, patience is the solution because after all prices will definitely increase again, ethereum is a good project and even though the price is not yet fully recovered, we see the market slowly increasing which means that the price of each coin has a great potential to recover in the future
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
The expectation is really satisfied with the development only so we need to wait for the changes and make what will happen in we need to adapt ourselves for changing our strategy to get the better profit.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It's right.
And the some prerequisites are that in the near future ethereum may fall in price. According to the ETH/BTC chart, it seems that the price will fall. The recent increase in ether against the dollar was only due to the rise of BTC.

This dream will come true, but not this year. It will be too complicated for Ethereum to reach a thousand top. However, it has got all the chances to hit five hundred marks close to November.
anyone who is holding back ETH at the moment, of course, hopes this will happen soon. well, however, slowly prices begin to recover. in this year, I think the price of ETH will be close to $ 1,000, or even stable at that price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
It's right.
And the some prerequisites are that in the near future ethereum may fall in price. According to the ETH/BTC chart, it seems that the price will fall. The recent increase in ether against the dollar was only due to the rise of BTC.

This dream will come true, but not this year. It will be too complicated for Ethereum to reach a thousand top. However, it has got all the chances to hit five hundred marks close to November.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
yes definitely had the confident about making the value to be $1,000 in this year because there are so much of possibilities are available to develop from here so the expecting things are not bad right now because if we miss this opportunity to not again comes once in my life.
we may hope and determine predictions, but we must determine the plan of time and achievement. if we only hope that in the future ethereum will reach the price target you mentioned, we don't have a measure of time as a step of how long we hold our investment assets.
Not only with ethereum, with each and every cryptocurrency we don't know when the market will grow and reach certain targeted price. With ethereum it is an achievable value, and it has reached a peak around $1500 during the previous ATH. This time if it had grown along with bitcoin now it could've crossed $500, but some form of resistance break is required which might happen soon.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
yes definitely had the confident about making the value to be $1,000 in this year because there are so much of possibilities are available to develop from here so the expecting things are not bad right now because if we miss this opportunity to not again comes once in my life.
we may hope and determine predictions, but we must determine the plan of time and achievement. if we only hope that in the future ethereum will reach the price target you mentioned, we don't have a measure of time as a step of how long we hold our investment assets.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Dreaming yes, peoples is always hoping more and more lol
Actually ethereum prices will up again if bitcoin price is up if not, then eth will stuck at their price no up or down. previously the price of ethereum rise up to 1000 USD, that was also included a factor of the price of bitcoin. basically ETH was not too significant in price increases, so don't hope too much but i can't blame you if hoping a lot in ETH (up to you).
ETH is always ranked 2, that is very good achievement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
ethereum is one of few cryptocurrencies out there how can easily hit 1000$ .. but i think that can happen only if he solves the scalability issue and adopt the roof of stake algorithm
I don't think it will hit the 1000$ price tag soon. ETH has a potential undoubtedly but the market conditions will not let the prices to repeat the same actions near the old all time high price.
No one can really predict when will things happen, as you say, not too soon but it can go that far or maybe can be much higher than that, ETH
already forming some movement while bitcoin is trying jump high, the capability of ETH to move alongside of bitcoin always be possible, hold
if you have already coins inside your wallet or buy more for this accumulation period.
I am convinced that there is still a little time left before we see a good price increase for ethereum.  Perhaps today is the last chance for a profitable investment in this coin.  In any case, each of us understands the real potential of ethereum and therefore there are no doubts about its prospects.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
ethereum is one of few cryptocurrencies out there how can easily hit 1000$ .. but i think that can happen only if he solves the scalability issue and adopt the roof of stake algorithm
I don't think it will hit the 1000$ price tag soon. ETH has a potential undoubtedly but the market conditions will not let the prices to repeat the same actions near the old all time high price.
No one can really predict when will things happen, as you say, not too soon but it can go that far or maybe can be much higher than that, ETH
already forming some movement while bitcoin is trying jump high, the capability of ETH to move alongside of bitcoin always be possible, hold
if you have already coins inside your wallet or buy more for this accumulation period.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
The market is in the recovery phase after the economic crisis last year, there are positive changes. The highest BTC price this year is up to $ 5k6 and ETH is $ 175. This is a good sign of the return of the bulls. With this development, ETH will reach $ 1000
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
ethereum mencapai harga $ 1000 sangat layak, tetapi kita perlu waktu yang lama, sekarang di pasaran nilai ETH stabil lagi tidak seperti yang lama tidak menentu. kita tunggu saja kabar baiknya Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
Ethereum is more powerful crypto at this time. A lot of people are joining with ethereum because it is profitable. We can expect good things from ethereum. $1000 is not a high amount for ethereum as it crossed same value. Hopefully it will reach $1k again.
well, I think the price of $ 1000 is a very high price. that is the price awaited crypto users. in fact, I myself might be very happy with the very high increase for ETH. however, in reality the current price is still quite far from that price. well, keep the spirit waiting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
I believe that soon Ethereum will see a “reversal of the course”, will begin to “actively grow” and will reach $ 1000. My forecast for the second half of 2020. The main thing is to wait!
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
In a good bull market, the price of Eth can reach 1000$. But in my opinion a simple expectation is just your desire to rely on chance. For me, this is not valid. Personally, being in your place, I would use the time (which you intend to spend on waiting) to gain trading skills. If you master the trading, then you can increase the number of your Eth and, when the Eth grows significantly in price, you can get a much greater benefit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
1000$ Ethereum is not a dream because ethereum already reach that price last year
and the highest price of ethereum around 1.377 $ at January 14, 2018

ethereum can reach that point again if the bitcoin price rise into 20k$
Ethereum can get a cost of $ 1000 even if Bitcoin cannot reach $ 20k. I'm not a fan of Ethereum but appreciate it, and it can get a price of $ 1000 when Bitcoin hits $ 20k. I believe in Ethereum, and I think it only takes six months for it to reach a cost of $ 1000 before the end of 2019 quickly.
Ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising coins among all cryptocurrencies. However, this year it is unlikely to be able to reach the price of one thousand dollars. This coin, like the others, is still subject to price domination by Bitcoin and therefore will repeat price movements behind it. This year Bitcoin is unlikely to be able to grow so fast in price so that ethereum can rise to that price.
Apparently, the growth in the price of Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market this year will be slow, as the market needs more time to recover from such a long period of time of decline and stagnation.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
It's right.
Pages:
Jump to: