Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherLend - Thread Has Been Moved // Link In Description // - page 2. (Read 1496 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How much will a token cost, you didn't specify it in the write up. And when will the bounty campaign start?
Activity: 41
Hi Dev, What will be your advantage in other platform?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
When is bounty campaign starting ? .please let me know. I will like to take part.
Activity: 36
I will study the info more to know how ok the project is
Activity: 54
What's the info on the airdrop?
Activity: 104
I want to know more about the project, where can I read the white paper?
We are waiting for the airfield
Activity: 27
Quite interesting job from dev, i hope it moon and please don't disappoint we your followers... Success
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The idea is good, I will support you.
How many rounds of airdrop will be held and how many tokens will participants receive?
Activity: 350
is bounty campaign still active?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Quite interesting lending project, looks similar like bitconnect, but if you can able to attain peoples trust over etherlend after bitconnect big collapse then their is higher change that most bitconnect user can invest in your lending platform and initially token price can reach easily $10-$100, but its require lots of work by your team in correct directions, also try to bring something unique for your investors to attract them. Wink
Activity: 174
This is the first time that I read a lending platform and based on its roadmap,  you guys are planning for a fast progress which is good. I will be participating so count me in. Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
when ICO end?
Activity: 2
Hope for this token to grow big
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I hope this project will success and continue. and more i want to use this coin.  Chance will be with us.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Interest token. Minium total suply  Cool
Activity: 8
Hope i can have token.. Tjen it would be great.
Activity: 11
I wish this project will be better on future for us...Can you talk me sir What Exchange on Release this coin??
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
This project needs support  and just trust it..
Activity: 448

How can you succeed? Too many projects like this have not been successful! How can you convince other investors!
Activity: 6
is it required to invest here?
Pages:
Jump to: