Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherLend - Thread Has Been Moved // Link In Description // - page 5. (Read 1496 times)

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
The schema seems to be pretty much the same as the Bitconnect ponzi, so I expect that the result will be also the same.

Yes, all lending platforms are similar to Bitconnect, but I assure you the result will not be the same, we do not want to burn fellow crypto members.

Only time will tell, give us some time to prove you otherwise, thanks.

You mean to say you will pay existing investors interest from new investors capital?  You are basically saying yes, this is a ponzi scheme, but we will run it better? Are you serious?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Lending is to build trust and hopefully we will be able to build it with you. I wish you the best of luck and hope for success.

Trust is built over time, we will gain the peoples trust  Smiley
The schema seems to be pretty much the same as the Bitconnect ponzi, so I expect that the result will be also the same.
Seems like, but maybe we have decent developers who want to change the world?

We will not be like Bitconnect. We are different Smiley

Yes, all lending platforms are similar to Bitconnect, but I assure you the result will not be the same, we do not want to burn fellow crypto members.

Only time will tell, give us some time to prove you otherwise, thanks.
This project and website looks quite interesting to follow,  however I am trying to find out how ETHERLEND is different from other lending coins / tokens available in the market.

It's not that much different from other lending platforms, only difference is ETH is required instead of BTC, and we have much higher payouts and much shorter capital hold.

We'd like to believe our Bot is superior to the others out there, only time will tell.

thanks. 
Activity: 118
hi dev  Smiley
very nice , I think great project , I need know coinexchange  where?
on what exchanges are going to come out?

We are aiming to be listed on ; Coinexchange / Yobit / Livecoin / By Feb.15.2018 ~

Target price of $1 - $2 ~
Activity: 349
I would like more information about the project and only then you can get airdrop though joined
Another lending project, hopefully this is good. The domain seems good, but it lacks whitepaper nor roadmap.
But this is no brainer, 5% daily? IM IN!

Whitepaper and roadmap will be ready within a few days ~
Hi dev.
I checked your contact address and creator address. I saw only 1M Tokens which was created.
But according your informations, you have total supply: 6M tokens
Why?

Yes, total supply is 6M ELEND Tokens.
ELEND tokens are minted when ETH is received.

As for the 1M tokens, 500k is being used for reserve , 100k for airdrops, 400k for bounty.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
on what exchanges are going to come out?
This thread is attractive for users to collect tokens from the airdrop so spammers will fill it with low quality posts and may be deleted or locked by moderators so managers can easly create a new thread for the project announcment and investors where to explain technical details and whitepepaers. I can help creating this thread if possible.

Hey, Do you suppose we take off Token giveaway? We are open to suggestions and help, thanks.
Hi manager.
Is there any minimum or maximum amount purchase ?
Will I receive my tokens instantly, If I invest ?

Hey, No Min or Max purchase amount. Tokens are Minted when ETH is sent to contribution address, Yes you'll receive tokens instantly.
Activity: 25
This thread is attractive for users to collect tokens from the airdrop so spammers will fill it with low quality posts and may be deleted or locked by moderators so managers can easly create a new thread for the project announcment and investors where to explain technical details and whitepepaers
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
i love btc
hi i m just join in your airdrop sir and i like this  token
great project can you make community about (ELEND) Tokens with a big group in telegram and make a family for talking
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
This thread is attractive for users to collect tokens from the airdrop so spammers will fill it with low quality posts and may be deleted or locked by moderators so managers can easly create a new thread for the project announcment and investors where to explain technical details and whitepepaers. I can help creating this thread if possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Seems like, but maybe we have decent developers who want to change the world?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Another lending project, hopefully this is good. The domain seems good, but it lacks whitepaper nor roadmap.
But this is no brainer, 5% daily? IM IN!
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
I was looking for the wallet, but it seems I need to wait for a while.

Lending needs to build trust and hopefully, we can get to build it with you.
Activity: 392
Hello! You have White paper or road map ?
Pages:
Jump to: