Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHERSCAN UI HAD CHANGED AND IT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! - page 2. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Have you notice the change in etherscan user interface?! I just find it awesome, more attractive and very convenient to use now because as you scroll on the 'search for token name' it also shows the logo of the coin/token. So many had change actually but its purpose is to improve users experience with etherscan for better usage.

Check this article to help you know more about the new and updated features of etherscan:
https://medium.com/etherscan-blog/the-revamp-on-etherscan-io-dark-mode-additional-features-8e504c6d9725

It took me a while to get used to the new etherscan interface, to be honest, it's a bit hard to see because I used it and looked at the interface for a year longer
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
For me this new UI of etherscan is better than before . Thanks that it's improving now because  it become so easy to use. actually they add also a logo of some alts, and it's very helpful indeed. especially for those who owned different coins which is just to locate easily the specific coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
I like the new design, it is more user friendly, you can find what you are looking for a lot easier. As someone who uses the old version for a long time, it will take some time to get used to.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
When I saw it for the first time it was very interesting on the display interface, but I still didn't understand everything about it, for example from sending a token it was still doubtful whether the function was 100% normal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
yes, i have notice that too, and it became more better and clean in the eye. good job !
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Have you notice the change in etherscan user interface?! I just find it awesome, more attractive and very convenient to use now because as you scroll on the 'search for token name' it also shows the logo of the coin/token. So many had change actually but its purpose is to improve users experience with etherscan for better usage.

Check this article to help you know more about the new and updated features of etherscan:
https://medium.com/etherscan-blog/the-revamp-on-etherscan-io-dark-mode-additional-features-8e504c6d9725

When I first saw the new interface, I was very scared because I did not easily see my tokens. I thought my wallet was hacked and that all my tokens have been transferred away.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, this update is really cool! I would say that MEW has updated as well, but it is not that good in terms of functionality, but UI seems attractive!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

I admit the interface is beautiful and brilliant
Good way to start 2019 lol
And ethersxan has also improved their email notification system
It’s faster than usual
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
True! Its GUI is clean and very pleasant to the eyes. And I just hope they also add more security features in MyEtherWallet.

That's what all we really need as trader and most especially as investors, the safety and security of our digital assets to any wallet available out there. Previously I'm quite paranoid accessing my mew because I have heard few stories from my online friends that their mew wallet had been compromised and all their holdings just vanish. I guess we must always do all the necessary scrutiny before we get in to our wallet, like check first the browser make sure that you have the right url on it and avoid fraudulent websites. Beware also of those very suspicious links.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
I too like the new etherscan interface and features. However, I'm not too keen on the new myetherwallet website. When visiting I prefer to use the vintage page as it was simple and easy, and fully functional
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I was very pleased with the update etherscan, last year the mood was sad, but 2019 began quite positively, updates, green graphics, I hope the year will be good.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Only graphics changed, it is nice, but there are no more features, which is a pity. I would focuse more on the ERC-20 tokens. Still this section is pretty unclear.
Activity: 278
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yep I agree with you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
True! Its GUI is clean and very pleasant to the eyes. And I just hope they also add more security features in MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 448
The new UI is very cool but there are some vulnerabilities I have noticed after I logged in with my metamask wallet,  I couldn't see my balance and tokens. There seems to be an issue viewing my balance
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
  Yes.  It's much better.  I hope that these improvements are indicative of how the industry will continue to improve UI's across the board. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
The thing i like the most about the new Etherscan UI is it now has night mode which is really useful for me who don't like seeing bright colours on monitor for a long time. You can find night mode option on the bottom left of Etherscan website.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes, with etherscan also myetherwallet changed their UI. Actually, it is looking way better. Way more user-friendly both are.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I think I like the old one but maybe I'll just get used to it.
I only used Etherscan to search for my tokens balance and I know they have a lot of features within but I haven't explored it yet.

If we can have a dark mode on this one, would appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Ok, its been two weeks since I last check my ETH wallet and I'm quite surprised to see etherscan with a new look. Looks modern but still retain its simplistic design so I'm fine with it. Lately, I noticed a lot of rebranding, revamping like Litecoin logo and even trading platform like Kraken.
Pages:
Jump to: