Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHERSCAN UI HAD CHANGED AND IT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! - page 3. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
yes I see it and this makes it easier for us to determine the coins because sometimes many coins that have almost the same name that sometimes makes us confused

True! There are coins and tokens with the same ticker and I still need to check the full details of a particular token so as not to commit the same mistake previously where I sent this one token not knowing I had 2 tokens with the same ticker and so my transaction got lost. Now we can easily differentiate every coins and tokens in our wallet.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Yes even the other services like ethplorer etc seems to have upgraded and myetherwallet too, i wonder if all these services are owned or developed by one team or are they different people.

Ethplorer upgraded? I see the same UI that I used to see in late 2017.

They are different people, but as they all working toward same goal (betterment of ethereum) they could be communicating about it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 0
Yes i liked it. Its actually awesome. More precise now than
Before. But when i first encounter it, i was a bet lose. It took me 1 day to realize i was clicking the wrong link. Funny
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I had also seen it in a glimpse, it look a lot better right now. Also it refreshing the old look, making us feeling refresh so everyone will not get bored with looking on the old UI without any update after so long.
Activity: 541
Merit: 137
I like etherscan new UI, it's like more professional, but STILL token dropdown menu (on single wallet address) there's still bit "bug" (can't see the token, and need to search by manual "View All" button on token list collected)
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Well, it's long overdue. Such platforms should have steady development as it's mostly used by a larger number of individuals in the space. It's nice and even more attractive.

I agree with you. A platform such this etherscan and others must really have a periodic updates and it should go with the progress and development brought by our advance technology and it should be apply as well in crypto space. They should maintain the ease of usage of any platform so that users would not have any problem and unpleasant experience utilizing them.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Well, it's long overdue. Such platforms should have steady development as it's mostly used by a larger number of individuals in the space. It's nice and even more attractive.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Have you notice the change in etherscan user interface?! I just find it awesome, more attractive and very convenient to use now because as you scroll on the 'search for token name' it also shows the logo of the coin/token. So many had change actually but its purpose is to improve users experience with etherscan for better usage.

Check this article to help you know more about the new and updated features of etherscan:
https://medium.com/etherscan-blog/the-revamp-on-etherscan-io-dark-mode-additional-features-8e504c6d9725

I have seen it dude, there are some changes in etherscan just like the search toolbar model has already changed. The design looks better than the old one. So far there was a lot of change in the UI of etherscan itself. But I can't still find the night or dark mode in etherscan and it looks the same as another ethereum explorer which was putting the dark mode too.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
The new etherscan design looks much nicer and elegant, I really like it. I'm just not sure if it's also more user friendly.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
To be honest I get used to the old version and the new one doesn't seem that convenient, perhaps yet. For example MyEtherWallet new design looks much nicer than it was and it's really easy to use.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Etherscan and Myetherwallet have great progress. Maybe this is the reason why Ethereum made good percents recently.
Also Myetherwallet announced cool mobile wallet, the mobile hardware wallet!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
It didn't change a lot, but it is much better in my opinion.

I miss better block explorers in ethereum blockchain. We have plenty options for btc
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This is what are saying about these ICOs, in a bear market like this what we need is true development, when the team keeps working investors would see their works and attract investors. I do like the new interface and the re-organisation of the website, light and beautiful
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Visually I don't like new design..
Not really sure why everyone amused about that..  Roll Eyes
I probably am too conservative  Grin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I have used MEW already for several years and I liked the old design. The new one looks better but I think it is not very user friendly. Thanks god they have left the old design because it saved me a lot of time.

I found out about that yesterday when I was transferring my token to an exchange. Though I was bit lost at the start but it all ended well. lol I like the improvement in etherscan by the way. Good job ether team!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I agree, the Etherscan interface has changed for the better, I think that these changes will not affect Ethereum in any way, but the fact that it is Etherscan has become more pleasant it pleases.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have used MEW already for several years and I liked the old design. The new one looks better but I think it is not very user friendly. Thanks god they have left the old design because it saved me a lot of time.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
The new design of etherscan is really fascinating. I really like the added features and the new interface. I'm impressed. I can also track constantinople block height via etherscan, plus token logos are now being displayed.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I like the new design its easy to navigate what you looking for. On the other hand it has more space to get upgraded. I can not see my collectibles maybe it my fault but it can be done more clear.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Yes even the other services like ethplorer etc seems to have upgraded and myetherwallet too, i wonder if all these services are owned or developed by one team or are they different people.
Pages:
Jump to: