Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHLend - Decentralized Lending - The Big Bounty Program - page 11. (Read 48019 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
my name on spreadsheet#38, imtiazmahmood. i am waiting for reward. ethlend team doing great job. i hope soon i will get my reward.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I am also got scammed in spreadsheet.

I have 3 entries on my name include my real one.

When i checked third entry ETH address

Here i go: https://etherscan.io/address/0x12B9cd03DdB80974a9d2C9f3B77DDa1C7E479748

This is the address #2053 (fake submission)

On this page https://etherscan.io/address/0x12B9cd03DdB80974a9d2C9f3B77DDa1C7E479748 
Transaction block no: 4727371

This person received payment from this  https://etherscan.io/address/0x75e7f640bf6968b6f32c47a3cd82c3c2c9dcae68  address

Then i visited on google and searched this ""  https://www.google.co.in/search?q=0x75e7f640bf6968b6f32c47a3cd82c3c2c9dcae68&rlz=1C1CHBF_enIN720IN720&ei=lbB0WovgIMXWvASD4azoCw&start=20&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=637
""
and found this useful Links (related to this address: 0x75e7f640bf6968b6f32c47a3cd82c3c2c9dcae68 )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28530749

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4671

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2625813.60

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181158.40

He mentioned in Cryptopia thread that he is sending payment from Exchange.

If i am not wrong then owner of this address is scammer who has account on CEX and on CryptoPia.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
my purpose wasn't to sell but hold
but if each week only 30 reward are distributed
it mean i will receive my reward in 14 weeks?  Huh
fortunately i'm 457th on the spreadsheet

people who are 2000th in spreadsheet will receive in more 1 year?

Grin Grin Grin Grin this is very thought provoking. I dont know how long it will take but something is certain, the 2 million LEND per week will be revisited. If not, as you rightly said, some will take September to receive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Notice to everyone who have been a victim of identity theft by scammers:

Hi all! I am a victim of those scammers like most of us have been. If you followed the instructions by our bounty manager Quasit then by now he have already made an action about that.

Please check the spreadsheet where we sent the forms and look for your names if it has been marked "red" or "green". If it has been marked green then it means that your account is noted as the real one. If it has been marked red then you're probably a scammer.

I hope this helps if most of you haven't noticed the changes in the spreadsheet regarding about the scammer issue.
With red and green in the table, everything is clear. But in the table are marked and white. How to understand it? Is this data not yet verified?

It's just what I'ved understood from the table. If you're marked as white then probably your account is safe and no one made a scam bounty payment form on the spreadsheet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105

Hi all! I am a victim of those scammers like most of us have been. If you followed the instructions by our bounty manager Quasit then by now he have already made an action about that.

Please check the spreadsheet where we sent the forms and look for your names if it has been marked "red" or "green". If it has been marked green then it means that your account is noted as the real one. If it has been marked red then you're probably a scammer.

I hope this helps if most of you haven't noticed the changes in the spreadsheet regarding about the scammer issue.
With red and green in the table, everything is clear. But in the table are marked and white. How to understand it? Is this data not yet verified?

It seems that green marked already have received their tokens. White marked are waiting for their rewards.

No, being marked green doesn't mean that you already received the bounty payment. I'm marked green but I did not receive the payment yet. It means that your account is the real one which they will send you the bounty payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20

It seems that green marked already have received their tokens. White marked are waiting for their rewards.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Someone is claiming my bounties (Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Signature). ETHLend Bounty Claim Form #471 is FAKED. The Ethereum Address there is not mine, and above all, I've not submitted my Bounty Claim Form yet due to internet failure here on my end this last week.

This is a warning to you guys, please check yours here, ETHLend Bounty Claim Form
I have also not my eth address #523 What to do?
wrote telegram Ville will hope that will change eth address why did you have to do the form without the confirmation email?
Someone is claiming my bounties (Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Signature). ETHLend Bounty Claim Form #471 is FAKED. The Ethereum Address there is not mine, and above all, I've not submitted my Bounty Claim Form yet due to internet failure here on my end this last week.

This is a warning to you guys, please check yours here, ETHLend Bounty Claim Form
I have also not my eth address #523 What to do?
Activity: 476

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I received my reward in full, thanks to the team for quick work! I am sure you will succeed
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
my purpose wasn't to sell but hold
but if each week only 30 reward are distributed
it mean i will receive my reward in 14 weeks?  Huh
fortunately i'm 457th on the spreadsheet

people who are 2000th in spreadsheet will receive in more 1 year?
Activity: 966
Merit: 275

Activity: 364
If your eyes on long term then it really doesn't matter what the price looks like when you have opportunity to invest in some project which has high potential of turning into big in future. Lend is listed on many big exchanges and volume is high as well which means this market will not see big effect after release of rewards and change will be small in its token's value.
yes, that's right ,, I see the lend pretty good although it's now the price is very down drastically. but looking at the marketcap I think lend includes one of those coins that have a good future...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
If your eyes on long term then it really doesn't matter what the price looks like when you have opportunity to invest in some project which has high potential of turning into big in future. Lend is listed on many big exchanges and volume is high as well which means this market will not see big effect after release of rewards and change will be small in its token's value.
i have understand and for me is very unfair distribution.
pay 2 million for week, but pay in order of spreadsheet, today have paid the first 33 people in the list, i think a fair distribution are pay a % to all every week, because now the last in the list received token later 10 week and the price can crash
I think the best we will get coins later, the price has decreased , the project is good .I see no reason to sell now coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
My number on the 307 spreadsheet is correct
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
please check the # 475 spreadsheet number ..

fake wallet

my wallet
0x7644972C02Fbc91eD2FD5eE0BB7B6Bb3d67e7ffd

please update ville Wink
Activity: 383
i have understand and for me is very unfair distribution.
pay 2 million for week, but pay in order of spreadsheet, today have paid the first 33 people in the list, i think a fair distribution are pay a % to all every week, because now the last in the list received token later 10 week and the price can crash
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Today,i see my wallet and i got my reward for ETHLend social media campaign. Thanks for Ville and ETHLend teams...

wow lucky you that you already received it. I participate on the social media bounty all the time but my name is not on the spreadsheet. i guess i did something wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have not received my reward social media campaign, please tell me how long will go distribution bounty reward ?

Me too!  I did not received my reward. Waiting for the distribution. 
Pages:
Jump to: