Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHLend - Decentralized Lending - The Big Bounty Program - page 8. (Read 48019 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I am not from the LEND team. I think you need to contact the bounty manager as soon as possible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hello Bounty Manager

You have highlighted the real KS03 in red and have let the scammer remain.  

I am the real KS03.  My line number is 360.  

Here is my entry which you have highlighted red.  Will you please fix.  

17.1.2018 klo 5.56.44   KS03 (BCT),  @kelly03sanders   Twitter   56846   0x6f0747F8f73E827C6eb31671e5B7cD4D6f5Cbd93

Thanks

Pm bounty manager or contact him in the Telegram , he is quick to respond there.

Hello manager,  ethlend bounty claim form (answered)  spreadsheet no. 498 is not mine.  And i didnt fill up any claim form yet. Please dont send my reward on that eth address thats not mine. This is my real eth address 0x1dA7B289aB82eC926581fEf63bd98CAA4971eC98

I miss the claim form on twitter bounty. How to claim my reward sir?

you can find the claim form here in the first page.

ETHLEND BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OVER AND DISTRIBUTION TO PARTICIPANTS READY TO BEGIN

LEND BOUNTY distribution will officially start on January 31st.

Participants are required to claim their tokens by using claim form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehAU6iw0teGoZxHvDcisok1KWD2f_mxCHOBXC9Bm_a9aWYDA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Participants have until January 28th 22:00 GMT to fill out the claim form. If participant misses this deadline he should contact ETHLend team through Telegram.

Tokens will then be distributed among claimants at 2 million LEND on weekly intervals starting on January 31st. Staggered pay-out is to protect LEND token holders and due to the ETH Network congestion. Claim form is due to high number of requests by participants to change their wallet addresses due to recent compromises and hacks of different wallets.

Participants can find FINAL spreadsheets here:

Social Campaign including Signature and Avatar:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bKKw06n0Dh5NNJnosNKN98HdLb74GpT3uejo4WCaLQA/edit?usp=sharing

Translations, Blog and MEME:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4Kx2pMcSDIyxH3itHiTQBM_Ea9fDMQyZCLFKwA1fds/edit?usp=sharing

ALL claims will be checked before sent and any attempt to cheat in the process will in minor incidents lead to dropping down the pay-out list to be the last one to receive tokens and in major instances losing all the bounty tokens, which would revert to the Bounty pool to be awarded to other participants.

If participants have any questions regarding distribution, please join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/ETHLend and ask for Ville (@vvville)

Answers to this Claim form can be found here where you can see when we have paid out your tokens:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPwt_kvVOqyDD7bRaTjJvlICEcauTRzYAR7l7g9QYiE/edit?u

sp=sharing

Thanks for the help mate,  but the form ETHLend Bounty Claim Form is no longer accepting responses. I want to fill out the form to get my rewards, and some scammers wants to steal my work. They fill out the form with their own eth wallet.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Hello Bounty Manager

I am the real KS03.  My line number is 360.  

Here is my entry which you have highlighted red.  Will you please fix.  

17.1.2018 klo 5.56.44   KS03 (BCT),  @kelly03sanders   Twitter   56846   0x6f0747F8f73E827C6eb31671e5B7cD4D6f5Cbd93

Thanks

Pm bounty manager or contact him in the Telegram , he is quick to respond there.

Hello manager,  ethlend bounty claim form (answered)  spreadsheet no. 498 is not mine.  And i didnt fill up any claim form yet. Please dont send my reward on that eth address thats not mine. This is my real eth address 0x1dA7B289aB82eC926581fEf63bd98CAA4971eC98

I miss the claim form on twitter bounty. How to claim my reward sir?

you can find the claim form here in the first page.

ETHLEND BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OVER AND DISTRIBUTION TO PARTICIPANTS READY TO BEGIN

LEND BOUNTY distribution will officially start on January 31st.

Participants are required to claim their tokens by using claim form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehAU6iw0teGoZxHvDcisok1KWD2f_mxCHOBXC9Bm_a9aWYDA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Participants have until January 28th 22:00 GMT to fill out the claim form. If participant misses this deadline he should contact ETHLend team through Telegram.

Tokens will then be distributed among claimants at 2 million LEND on weekly intervals starting on January 31st. Staggered pay-out is to protect LEND token holders and due to the ETH Network congestion. Claim form is due to high number of requests by participants to change their wallet addresses due to recent compromises and hacks of different wallets.

Participants can find FINAL spreadsheets here:

Social Campaign including Signature and Avatar:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bKKw06n0Dh5NNJnosNKN98HdLb74GpT3uejo4WCaLQA/edit?usp=sharing

Translations, Blog and MEME:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4Kx2pMcSDIyxH3itHiTQBM_Ea9fDMQyZCLFKwA1fds/edit?usp=sharing

ALL claims will be checked before sent and any attempt to cheat in the process will in minor incidents lead to dropping down the pay-out list to be the last one to receive tokens and in major instances losing all the bounty tokens, which would revert to the Bounty pool to be awarded to other participants.

If participants have any questions regarding distribution, please join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/ETHLend and ask for Ville (@vvville)

Answers to this Claim form can be found here where you can see when we have paid out your tokens:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPwt_kvVOqyDD7bRaTjJvlICEcauTRzYAR7l7g9QYiE/edit?u

sp=sharing

Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
Hello Bounty Manager

I am the real KS03.  My line number is 360. 

Here is my entry which you have highlighted red.  Will you please fix. 

17.1.2018 klo 5.56.44   KS03 (BCT),  @kelly03sanders   Twitter   56846   0x6f0747F8f73E827C6eb31671e5B7cD4D6f5Cbd93

Thanks

Activity: 258
I too got my tokens yesterday. Thank you Villie and  ethlend team. I’ll be cerainly holding the tokens for sometime as I see the team doing great with lot of events and upgrades and tokens could hit new highs.
Activity: 518
Yesterday received coins for bounty. Was on the list of the third week. Thanks to the team, great work !!
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
What week are we actually in now as far as the distribution is concerned? I am just curious. I am still happy that there is an upward trend on ETHLEND nowadays that we can see it rise again to the January levels when it got to the $0.25 mark. Will be checking this further and I am excited for the bounty to arrive.

It's week 3 until wednesday.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
What week are we actually in now as far as the distribution is concerned? I am just curious. I am still happy that there is an upward trend on ETHLEND nowadays that we can see it rise again to the January levels when it got to the $0.25 mark. Will be checking this further and I am excited for the bounty to arrive.
Activity: 79
feeldiam
Hi Ville..
Can you please check your PM, i didt get my bounty tokens. Thank you.
Activity: 448
Dev. Some One Is Claiming Bounty Using My Name ,    He is on Spread Sheet #687

Spread Sheet #687 is a SCAM, SCAM , SCAM , SCAM
Activity: 258
I've recieved all my tokens. This was a long but enjoyable bounty campaign. Cheers!

BTW I'm marked for week 3, so it looks like it started yesterday.

I too in the 3rd week as per the and couldn’t wait to to receive my tokens Grin but there are about 100 people in the list of 3rd week and I’m last in the queue as per the sheet lol  may be couple of more days of waiting
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
When will start the 3rd week Bounty Distribution? It's already 4th week of the distribution but still the 3rd week is not yet started. Only the 1st address in 3rd week.

Distribution started on 31st Jan, so it's 3rd week not 4th. Look at calendar Tongue
Activity: 209
When will start the 3rd week Bounty Distribution? It's already 4th week of the distribution but still the 3rd week is not yet started. Only the 1st address in 3rd week.

It's 3rd week until tuesday. I had asked Ville on telegram and week 3 will receive tokens until end of tuesday. And next week [4] will receive coins starting from wednesday. But i'm not sure if what i said is accurate so better confirm it yourself.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I object to this philosophy of distributing bonuses and this is never fair.
Why this injustice in distribution I am one of the first who have worked and registered and now have to wait for months and perhaps more than. Dev you, you speak with officials to speed up the distribution process. Thank you

I also agree that the distribution should start from the first ones who have believed in this project from the very beginning and have started to promote it very early instead to start from those who were just very quick TO RUSH POSTING THEIR DATA ON THE FORM TO GET THE MONEY.
At the moment ETHLend is failing to reward first those who helped it the most, while instead it is first rewarding the greedy ones who rushed to claim their bounties.
THAT-IS-NOT-GOOD.

And how do you know if those who were very quick to post their data on spreadsheet aren't the first ones who belived in the project? Seriously, don't judge. And it's not money we are getting but tokens, and some of us will be holding not dumping. If you've paid attention you could fill the form quickly too.

The only CERTAIN way for the devs to know who has supported ETHlend from the very first days is to look at the date when they have joined the bounty campaigns. It is THAT simple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Why all this delay in the distribution of the bounty
It was due January 31 and we are now on February 15th and the little number that got the bounty
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I've recieved all my tokens. This was a long but enjoyable bounty campaign. Cheers!

BTW I'm marked for week 3, so it looks like it started yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is really good update the release of Omura alpha version of 0.2.1 with improvements and bug fixes. The usability of the lending platform is expanding which is visible by total number of volume of loads which crossed 3500 Ethereum by now. It is long process but overall looks on track with more and more betterment in platform.
Activity: 448
I'm soo excited to receive my Bounty Payment in Ethlend, I'm waiting for it,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
I am not get my bounty yet when i see my token on my wallet?

I also did not received my tokens
Pages:
Jump to: