Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 14. (Read 25506 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please add KlausT miner 8.15 for Neoscrypt.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When I change to any coin, e.g. BTCZ and save then I go back to main page it has reset and gone to ZEC? This happens with all the coin I have tried?

Any help?
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Added Claymore 10.2 and ZM Dstm 0.5.6 to EthControl
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I like the layout on that "new version" a lot better.
I'd be inclined to skip the "uptime per machine" and "shares" line though.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hey guys,
just startet to work with EthMonitoring - really great work!
Is there a way to implement the NiceHashMiner2 or Legancy for GPU rigs?
Thanks!
EthMonitoring.com
ETHMonitoring feedback.

In "dark theme" both the "remove selected miner" "add miner" and "theme" buttons are completely unreadable - black text on a VERY dark background.
The mining monitor area in "dark theme" is hard to read - a DARKER background would help a lot, the contrast is low with the current color choices.

It is irritating having the positions I move the various bars to (like Hasrate 1, Host, and such) reset upon reboot.
It is also irritating that the program doesn't even ALLOW standard Windows statup settings for "size" and "location" to be set.

On to suggestions:

If the hashrate on a particular miner or GPU goes to 0, have the color change to red.

Monitor is going to be UNUSABLE for rigs that have more than about 7-8 cards per rig as currently configured. Really need to split the GPU hashrate and power/temp lines out, perhaps at the 6 GPU per rig point?

It would be nice to be able to remove some of the "bars" entirely from the listings - I don't have ANYTHING that needs 2 "hashrate" (I'm guessing that's for Claymore dual mining?) as an example.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback, yes i have even new version of this one for farms where it only reports "ONLINE/OFFLINE" because all data is monitored on site screen sections. This software was ment to only report, that's why it has this kind of glitches in it currently.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
ETHMonitoring feedback.

In "dark theme" both the "remove selected miner" "add miner" and "theme" buttons are completely unreadable - black text on a VERY dark background.
The mining monitor area in "dark theme" is hard to read - a DARKER background would help a lot, the contrast is low with the current color choices.

It is irritating having the positions I move the various bars to (like Hasrate 1, Host, and such) reset upon reboot.
It is also irritating that the program doesn't even ALLOW standard Windows statup settings for "size" and "location" to be set.

On to suggestions:

If the hashrate on a particular miner or GPU goes to 0, have the color change to red.

Monitor is going to be UNUSABLE for rigs that have more than about 7-8 cards per rig as currently configured. Really need to split the GPU hashrate and power/temp lines out, perhaps at the 6 GPU per rig point?

It would be nice to be able to remove some of the "bars" entirely from the listings - I don't have ANYTHING that needs 2 "hashrate" (I'm guessing that's for Claymore dual mining?) as an example.
EthMonitoring.com
Hey!
Nice work, keep up Wink

Can we add some choosable delay between miner restarts? Also can we switch to other pool address if current pool isn't responding for a while?
Hey,
Delay for windows sure i can add it.

Any progress with this? thanks!

Hi,

New version includes this one.

EthControl v0.0.14

https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthControl

Code:
Added start delay option for miner
Added more debug log readings for ccminer
Added Claymore Cryptonote graphical console support and correct h/s output
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey!
Nice work, keep up Wink

Can we add some choosable delay between miner restarts? Also can we switch to other pool address if current pool isn't responding for a while?
Hey,
Delay for windows sure i can add it.

Any progress with this? thanks!
EthMonitoring.com
Added multiple telegram user support.

Example: @myuserid,@mysecond,@mythird

NB! All users must write to bot @EthMonitoringBot message: start
EthMonitoring.com
Updated ZM Dstm to 0.5.5 version.
EthMonitoring.com
Updated website and enabled guide tour for all new users.
EthMonitoring.com
Could you add a notification option for if your hashrate goes belwo a certain value, simlar to temp and offline? The pools or stratum go offline and the miner if still runs so we get no notification...this will help bring attention to the users

Hi,

There is a option listed "Hashrate below for GPU" where you can set that.

Also released new EthMonitoring v0.0.29 for better AntMiner detection (fans, temps, chip temps).

https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases

Code:
Added better detection AntMiners (S9, T9, L3)
Changed maximum rig monitoring support up-to 10 000 rigs
New HTTP & Thread based system for better updating
Could you add a notification option for if your hashrate goes belwo a certain value, simlar to temp and offline? The pools or stratum go offline and the miner if still runs so we get no notification...this will help bring attention to the users
EthMonitoring.com
Latest update:

EthMonitoring v0.28 will come with AntMiner support. Tested with D3.

Also EthControl v14 will have support for Claymore's cryptonote miner, also supporting nvidia prospector settings loading in .bat file.

https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases/

Code:
Reworked thread based working for data gathering
Added CGMiner support for ASICS (Antminer).
EthMonitoring.com
Hi there, I just checked how the tools is developing and looks almost perfect. The only thing keeping me from moving my farm to it is the overclocking solution. I understand that MSI is common tool but many of us which are having more machines are using nvidia profile inspector and Overdriven tool, because we can set and load their profiles with batch files. So can you implement adding a commands before the miner instead of MSI profile as it is for linux ?

Hey,

Sorry for late response, yes i can add this feature to v14 EthControl.
Activity: 223
Hi there, I just checked how the tools is developing and looks almost perfect. The only thing keeping me from moving my farm to it is the overclocking solution. I understand that MSI is common tool but many of us which are having more machines are using nvidia profile inspector and Overdriven tool, because we can set and load their profiles with batch files. So can you implement adding a commands before the miner instead of MSI profile as it is for linux ?
When will fan% from dstm be supported?

Hi,

EthControl currently already supports it, if you mean with EthMonitoring, then i can let the release out as soon i get data from API.

Yes, from EthMonitoring, hopefully soon....
EthMonitoring.com

Hi,

EthControl currently already supports it, if you mean with EthMonitoring, then i can let the release out as soon i get data from API.
Pages:
Jump to: