Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 20. (Read 25506 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Added EthMiner RC2 to EthControl.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Awesome!  I noticed that right as I switched back to claymore as ethminer was giving me way to many stale shares and constantly crashing.Undecided  Looking forward to the upcoming enhancements!  I thought of a couple more useful features that might not be too difficult to implement:

• ability to set a profile when stopping mining (so that you could set a stock speed for a rig that is sometimes used for other actual computer purposes and have it automatically return to that state)
  • schedule a timer for mining start and stop (overnight mining on a computer that is used during the day)

Keep up the good work!  Your software is turning into a really amazing product that is very versatile.

*Also if you would be kind enough to add musicoin.nomnom.technology pool it would make my day!  Just switched to using miningpoolhub, that will work just fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Nice tool will give a try
  Shocked
thanks Tux
EthMonitoring.com
I try to config api for ccminer 2.2.1 (tpruvot) but it doesn't work.
How to make it work plz?

Hey,

Can you open support chat for it.

Meanwhile:

Added EthMiner 12 RC1 to EthControl.

I tried out the EthMiner 12 RC1 and it seems as though the miner webpage is showing it as unknown on the totals at the top of the page, and also not adding to the total mh/s on the title bar.  Other than that it seems to be working though.  Maybe I have missed a setting somewhere?

Problem fixed.

Also EthControl 0.0.10 comes with colored Claymore console support.
EthMonitoring.com
How to make it work plz?

Hey,

Meanwhile:

I tried out the EthMiner 12 RC1 and it seems as though the miner webpage is showing it as unknown on the totals at the top of the page, and also not adding to the total mh/s on the title bar.  Other than that it seems to be working though.  Maybe I have missed a setting somewhere?

Yes, system needs update also, i'm working with apps currently, i'l add ethminer to reporting also soon.
Activity: 7
How to make it work plz?

Hey,

Meanwhile:

I tried out the EthMiner 12 RC1 and it seems as though the miner webpage is showing it as unknown on the totals at the top of the page, and also not adding to the total mh/s on the title bar.  Other than that it seems to be working though.  Maybe I have missed a setting somewhere?
Activity: 22
Hello! Please, add Expanse coin and Exp+ dcr, exp+sc and other dual!
And Claymore Zcash AMD miner!
 Thanks!
EthMonitoring.com
Update:

Added RUB currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Could you please add Deanrius coin to support claculating profit for the coin, please a lot of miners inculding myself would appreciate this....... here is more information on the coin...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-denarius-d-first-tribus-powpos-hybrid-masternodes-ring-sigs-1967207

Hi,

Coin added.

Sweet many thanks for adding the coin!

Could you please add Deanrius coin to support claculating profit for the coin, please a lot of miners inculding myself would appreciate this....... here is more information on the coin...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-denarius-d-first-tribus-powpos-hybrid-masternodes-ring-sigs-1967207

Hi,

Coin added.
that's great adding this coin as I'm planning to see if this coin can be more profitable than the other well known coins that already been mined by most
miners here and with this new one we can see how this coin will bring some good returned, thanks and keep being updated here mate.

Yeah this has been more profitable than other coins for me!
EthMonitoring.com
How to make it work plz?

Hey,

Meanwhile:

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
How to make it work plz?
EthMonitoring.com
Can you please add support for android 4.4  Huh Anyway, thanks for you excellent work.

How can I open 2 different miners with EthControl? I would like to run Ethminer and Claymore at same time or 2 Claymore to different wallet?

PD: I can't install on S3 MINI  Cry

Yes you can use two different miners on same machine, just use different folders and set them different rig names. Android 4.4 should be supported, what is the phone giving?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Hi,

Coin added.
that's great adding this coin as I'm planning to see if this coin can be more profitable than the other well known coins that already been mined by most
miners here and with this new one we can see how this coin will bring some good returned, thanks and keep being updated here mate.
EthMonitoring.com

Hi,

Coin added.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I'm a bit confused about how to get working power graphs?  Is there a miner that works with ethereum and that option?   claymore doesn't seem to report it.

FYI I don't know if you can integrate it but nvidia has a command line tool that will output power levels for each gpu on the system.

Sure i can implement it into, you mean nvidia-smi i guess?

correct.

I'l take a look into it.

EthMonitoring.com
I'm a bit confused about how to get working power graphs?  Is there a miner that works with ethereum and that option?   claymore doesn't seem to report it.

FYI I don't know if you can integrate it but nvidia has a command line tool that will output power levels for each gpu on the system.

correct.

I'l take a look into it.
Activity: 8

correct.
EthMonitoring.com

Activity: 8

EthMonitoring.com
EthMonitoring v2.0 apps coming soon.

Ethcontrol android app on your Roadmap? That can be so sweet

Actually new android app supports config switching directly from app Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: