Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 19. (Read 25506 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Nokia555, thank you for mega work you have made!
Your service is great, but I sometimes have an issue, I hope you can help, after some time of mining I recieve next message:
API not responsive..
Checking miner..
Miner has been killed, starting again..
Starting miner: CCMiner 2.2.X64 | tpruvot
and then loop with the same messages Sad
Is it something on server side or on my rig side?

Hi,

API not responsive means that EthControl can't see CCMiner API anymore and like you can see miner has been killed aka process is gone, it starts it up again. Mby too much OC?
I see, thanks for help! I think it's because of too big intensity value, when I start CCMiner directly (without EthControl) I sometimes got CPU error, which crashing the miner. I have alredy lower intensity a little bit, but anyway it's much more higher then value which CCminer sets in auto mode for my rig.

Hi,

EthControl detects CPU errors and restarts it if detected.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Your service is great, but I sometimes have an issue, I hope you can help, after some time of mining I recieve next message:
API not responsive..
Checking miner..

Hi,

API not responsive means that EthControl can't see CCMiner API anymore and like you can see miner has been killed aka process is gone, it starts it up again. Mby too much OC?
I see, thanks for help! I think it's because of too big intensity value, when I start CCMiner directly (without EthControl) I sometimes got CPU error, which crashing the miner. I have alredy lower intensity a little bit, but anyway it's much more higher then value which CCminer sets in auto mode for my rig.
EthMonitoring.com
API not responsive..
Checking miner..

Hi,

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
API not responsive..
Checking miner..
EthMonitoring.com
Released new miner view page:

EthMonitoring.com
New EthControl Linux written in GO coming. Runs on Ubuntu 16, can be runned with nvOC. Adds support for remote config, console view, reboot, stop/start and automatic software install for mining.
More about this soon.

Meanwhile updated apps miners few for more than 1 miner.
EthMonitoring.com
Thank you for all the feedback. I will check them all. EthControl can be runned in same machine but only when using like claymore + ewbf currently.

iOS v2.0 also released: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ethmonitoring/id1257053708?mt=8

Our discord chat also now available: https://discord.gg/xaSwKTt
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Android v2.0 app released. (iOS Pending).

http://ethmonitoring.com/img/playstore_graphics.jpg

Updating and testing  Smiley
PS:Add XmrStakAmd miner could be possible?

Hey,

It's in my list already.
Thanks man!!
Here is my feedback:

-New app looks gorgeous,really good interface.
-When I tested old version I thought ''this is so good(during test helped me in some nights out Grin)but if I can see the miner in app...'' And bam here is when i opened the app I was like wtff Cheesy. Awesome work

If I can give you some suggestions for next updates, in android can be useful if we can choose more settings like refresh time, and for ethcontrol could be awesome if we can split rigs under only 1 ethcontrol instance(big words I know).

I take the opportunity to ask:With premium, can we run multiple instaces of ethcontrol to split our rigs?
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
@Nokia555. You're doing an awesome job with this monitoring app buddy. I've been using it since the launch of this monitoring software and the advancement you've made with this, Totally worth it. Keep up the good work!
If someone is in need of a monitoring app for their miner. I know exactly where to send them.  Wink
Activity: 7
Oh snap! I'm super excited, that looks great!  I really hope you are getting a lot of people signing up, because your software is completely worth it, and in my opinion has a few features that make it head and shoulders above some of the competition I looked into.  Thanks for your dedication and innovation!
Activity: 487
Awesome work man!

I love the fact you added combinations like ubiq + sia for coin choices from the website.

Any plans on adding sumokoin in the list?

Cheers

Hi,

Need to look about sumokoin before. Pool stats pages are coming to new app also.

It's a monero fork, 2 of the main pools so far: pool.sumokoin.com and sumo.sumominer.com. Both are based on cryptonode-universal-pool just in case.

Cheers
EthMonitoring.com
Awesome work man!

I love the fact you added combinations like ubiq + sia for coin choices from the website.

Cheers

Hi,

Need to look about sumokoin before. Pool stats pages are coming to new app also.

Activity: 487
Awesome work man!

Cheers
EthMonitoring.com

Hey,

It's in my list already.
Activity: 24

http://ethmonitoring.com/img/playstore_graphics.jpg

Yeah, this is dope AF!  My only feedback would be on my galaxy s7 on the miners page there is a slight scroll like it just barely doesn't fit.  Would be nice if it auto resized a few things to fit in there a bit better.  Maybe on other phones it either all fits or doesn't by much more, in which case it wouldn't seem as "almost."  The other thing is if you had a page that showed an overview of all miners similar to the website, that would be really useful.  Other than those miner (haha) things, this is just wow.  Well done sir! 
Activity: 44
EthMonitoring.com

EthMonitoring.com
Any updates on beta 10?  I didn't see it for download yet.  Need any testers? Wink

Beta 10 is coming soon, apps are going to be released before.
Any updates on beta 10?  I didn't see it for download yet.  Need any testers? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: