Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethreum Price By end Of Year - page 10. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
What will be price prediction for ethereum in 2018 end ,
whats gonna high and whats Gonna low

Lately, ive been reading some speculations of some big traders and investors that ETH will appreciate to 1000usd, i hope it would happen so that i could sell my coins and get my profits, ive been investing for ETH for long time and i never sold my coins, so i think its the right time to sell haha, i would definitely watch this price movements, as the market is very volatile nowadays with so many factors to consider.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 01:33:41 PM
nowadays it is very difficult to predict ethereum prices so far, but there is a lot of speculation that ethereum will reach $ 1,000 by the end of the year, I hope it really happens even more, because if that happens, that's good news for all people, especially for holders.
If it's true you said that it would reach $ 1,000 by the end of the year, I don't think it's $ 1000, it won't invite me, because prices on the chart are now starting to slowly improve, and continue to show that prices will increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
What will be price prediction for ethereum in 2018 end,

There are many predictions for the exchange rate of Ethereum. Co-founder of Reddit has predicted that the exchange rate of ETH will increase to $ 1,500, but that is the unlikely possibility because the current price of ETH is only $ 300. So I think that by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise to a maximum of $ 1,000.
Maybe around $500 to $800 , I don't expect much increase  but will be much better if it increase. As long it increased as well in BTC the exact amount it goes doesn't matter.
Several times I read interviews with team members who worked on the etherium. Everyone expressed the opinion that the possibility of raising the price to the etherium to $ 15,000 is not ruled out. But when it's a big question. While this all happens, we can see the next level of the bottom of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

There are many predictions for the exchange rate of Ethereum. Co-founder of Reddit has predicted that the exchange rate of ETH will increase to $ 1,500, but that is the unlikely possibility because the current price of ETH is only $ 300. So I think that by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise to a maximum of $ 1,000.
Maybe around $500 to $800 , I don't expect much increase  but will be much better if it increase. As long it increased as well in BTC the exact amount it goes doesn't matter.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
How can you give $ prediction without knowing what 1 BTC would cost at the end of the year?
ETH remains same, BTC is $28K, ETH $ price will be $1200
ETH remains same, BTC is $3.5K, ETH $ price will be $150

So $ prediction is not a good way to determine the price. Therefore, any experienced Crypto trader shouldn't predict that way. Newbies are welcomed though.

If it comes to ETH's future, 90-95% of ICOs are scam, Chain is old and not modular, no upgrades available, Vitalik doesn't do anything just rumors, they're decreasing mining profitability by 1/3 which means 33% less gain, no enterprise investment, better platforms than ETH. Any logical mind would not invest in ETH. Will it increase in BTC value? Probably yes because most people have no idea about technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
let's take a look at today's low price eth. but according to my own prediction it will cost $ 500 or more before this person finishes. so it's better to invest eth today and to its traders just hold it first and wait for that price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Many people still expect the cryptographic market to recover by the end of the year, but I think it will be hard to recover, as they are constantly falling. It is possible that by 2019 the market will recover
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 30, 2018, 08:22:24 PM
I'll tell you what's possible at the end of the year.
The likely of no one would ever tell you what's the possible price of ethereum at the end of the year.
Neither Vitalik Buterin don't have an idea on what's going to be the ending year price of his creation.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 07:58:22 PM
Basing it with the current market status, Ethereum is predicted to hit about 420 US dollars more or less. Sad i i know, but this is base on how Ethereum plays kn the current market trend. Difficult to say now where will it end but im sure it will form a bullish trend pretty soon.
It is hard to predicted ethereum at this time since price have it's volatility. I think it also by this year ends possible an uptrend that could lead us to have our portfolio to be more profitable. Uptrend could happen this year ends for ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
August 30, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
Basing it with the current market status, Ethereum is predicted to hit about 420 US dollars more or less. Sad i i know, but this is base on how Ethereum plays kn the current market trend. Difficult to say now where will it end but im sure it will form a bullish trend pretty soon.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 06:15:40 PM
If we're going to analyze well the scenario of eth price trend in the market it has great chances to aim for good price as well. The signs of the trend was still dependent on how btc price behaves, when it rises then it pumped up and when declined it also goes lower. Everything was a Domino effect.
Activity: 208
August 30, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
I think at the end of 2018, the price of one Ethereum coin has a minimum value of $ 1200. The increase is predicted to bring many investors to glance at this digital coin. While the maximum price is $ 1300 per coin. The prediction is based on many transactions that occur within 24 hours per day. The problem is that every time the clock shifts, there are always changes. Sometimes it goes down and sometimes rises. But at the end of the period, prices are always found to be relatively rising. So, as a trader, your patience must pass the test.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 30, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
What will be price prediction for ethereum in 2018 end ,

I think the price at the end of the year is likely to be high and that also depends on the current situation. so if the situation is good it is likely that Crypto will improve too.
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
It is difficult to give a specific figure about the value of ETH. But I think the market will be better later this year. and Eth will be at a much better price than its location. And I hope ETH will be the same currency as the BTC

Yes, it's not possible to predict Ethereum price by year end,  but I'm sure Ethereum can never be the same price as bitcoin price,  the margin will definitely be huge l
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
There are many different options. Think, there will be only one correct option. Why should this be your version?
I think it's pointless to try to guess even the price range.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
Ethereum will have a strong market value in the last couple of week/s before this year ends. If the remaining months of the year is meant for ethereum's surge in response to its long time price fluctuation, then i think that Ethereum can reach 900$ mark.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
nowadays it is very difficult to predict ethereum prices so far, but there is a lot of speculation that ethereum will reach $ 1,000 by the end of the year, I hope it really happens even more, because if that happens, that's good news for all people, especially for holders.
Hopefully, right at the end of the year the price of ethereum can penetrate it so that people can get excited again,because today many people want price changes
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
Activity: 48
August 30, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
I expect it to bounce back since that they are many miners/hodlers too. They just mine ETH and hoping to bounce back so they will profit more.
Pages:
Jump to: