Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethreum Price By end Of Year - page 7. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 941
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Indeed, many hope that the price at the end of the year will be good and increase, but I think the price is stable, the increase is not too high. Seeing the current situation that is not so good, has not found other positive news.
that is true, the end of this year will not be as good as last year as many say. all predict with their expectations if the end of the year will be good news, but we have entered the beginning of the year and nothing has happened yet. everything is still stable and market movements are still slow. if not later this year, hopefully the pump will be at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 24, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
I am sure that ethereum will start to rise at the end of the year, seeing that a lot of coins have started to increase, so that it can be ensured that a lot of coins will rise later in the year.

Indeed, many hope that the price at the end of the year will be good and increase, but I think the price is stable, the increase is not too high. Seeing the current situation that is not so good, has not found other positive news.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 23, 2018, 11:27:47 PM
What will be price prediction for ethereum in 2018 end ,
whats gonna high and whats Gonna low
Well as we can see the price of ethereum now still stable in 200 price so I think if bull run starts this year maybe the price will be $500 and it's a good start for us. Much better to be slow but surel the price.
it might be very good to see the price of bitcoin reach $ 500 again, moreover for this year. I also really believe in the potential of ETH, even I have been trying to have many ETH this year. seeing the price be $ 200, I think this is an opportunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 23, 2018, 08:27:23 PM
I am sure that ethereum will start to rise at the end of the year, seeing that a lot of coins have started to increase, so that it can be ensured that a lot of coins will rise later in the year.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
October 23, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
It's better if you look at it for yourself because no one knows when will be the bull run coming and most of the altcoins are declining in the market. I think it doesn't matter if we tell you that this is the price or that would be the end price before 2018 end. Be ready for any upcoming events and watch some news on the internet or look for a news which can help you to prove your theories in the first place if there will be a bull run or not so that you can say what's the start and end price of bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 06:48:18 PM
Nobody can forecast the price correctly when the market has almost flat for over a month and Ethereum is trying to hold above $200. 
yes you say right, nothing can give certainty of ethereum price. now it's approaching the end of the year, but the reality of the market is still moving very slowly, not just this one month, even from the middle of this year the market is moving very slowly. many people expect the market to grow later this year, but I am not so sure, I will continue to monitor market developments first.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

Hard and difficult to predict what will gonna reah of ethereum this year
But ofcourse people expecting going to high not gonna go to low
I think ethereum price will be better if the price of bitcoin can go high also
Maybe next year cryptocurrency market will become stable again
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 06:35:24 PM
Well as we can see the price of ethereum now still stable in 200 price so I think if bull run starts this year maybe the price will be $500 and it's a good start for us. Much better to be slow but surel the price.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 23, 2018, 05:44:30 PM
I guess that we can see above 500 dollar, because it is difficult to reach a new all time high in 2018. The current market circumstances is that we sit in a bearish market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 23, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
Nobody can forecast the price correctly when the market has almost flat for over a month and Ethereum is trying to hold above $200. 
Activity: 256
October 23, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
Now I have half the turns became as a result of this blowing and then pocomania in a growing market. But on profit in Fiat of course+, I think for a long time, but only luck will probably.
Activity: 66
October 23, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
I hope that no one will accept these predictions about the price of Ethereum by the end of 2018 as a call to action ... These are just our assumptions. I believe that in December the price for ETH will be around $ 500. Greater growth will be observed most likely in January.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 23, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
The price of ETH, of course, will depends on BTC price. My prediction for BTC is around 8k USD. According to this BTC price, ETH price may be around 300-350 USD for the end of this year.

In the current situation, such price levels seem more likely. It will be very difficult for ethics to reach 2,500 and more. Even if it will be a bull run soon, it probably will not reach the size of the previous year.
The market from the end of the year cannot be predicted later whether it will indeed increase or even decrease but it is clear that nowadays people have been waiting for price increases and they are saturated with the market
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
There are no exact value or hint what will be the value of ethereum by the end of the year. What are clear now is that ethereum value falls down to $200 value. Now if you compare it to the value of ethereum before the end 2017 ends the margin of difference is very far. From $1200 to $200 . Hopefully ethereum can recover atleast before the year end.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 23, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
The price of ETH, of course, will depends on BTC price. My prediction for BTC is around 8k USD. According to this BTC price, ETH price may be around 300-350 USD for the end of this year.

In the current situation, such price levels seem more likely. It will be very difficult for ethics to reach 2,500 and more. Even if it will be a bull run soon, it probably will not reach the size of the previous year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 23, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 04:59:48 AM
It is very difficult to predict the price for such a long period, especially for the crypto currency. I expect that Ethereum will conquer its previous peaks and by the end of the year it will cost 2500-3000$.

I really hope that it will be so. I believe that ETH is a very powerful coin and can grow very much this year.
Continues to be 2500-3000$ predictions when 2018 ends. That is not possible in 2018 and the price is only 250-300$. Agree with you that ETH will grow rapidly in the future but not in the near future, certainly to you 2018 will not be able to grow as in 2017
Activity: 238
EQWITY.IO
October 23, 2018, 04:55:55 AM
It is very difficult to predict the price for such a long period, especially for the crypto currency. I expect that Ethereum will conquer its previous peaks and by the end of the year it will cost 2500-3000$.

I really hope that it will be so. I believe that ETH is a very powerful coin and can grow very much this year.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 23, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
I think ETH is a good altcoin for investment. I predict the ETH price will touch $ 13k at the end of this year. Because many project use etherum platforms and ethereum are a very popular coin.

I think you may have been mistaken. Agreed that many ICO projects use Ethereum's platform, but an increase of $ 13,000 to ETH is not feasible, only the BTC rate could increase to $ 13,000 in 2018. ETH in 2018 can only increase to $ 2,000 maximum.
In the current situation to ETH up to $ 2000 is too difficult, not easy ETH can reach such price, in my opinion should not expect too high, so expect ETH at the price of $ 1000 at the end of the year now or in early 2019 is the most reasonable. That's pretty pricey for us to wait. and it is likely to happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 03:08:31 AM
The end of this year will be disappointing for all investors. If before December it  break through the barrier of $ 300, then it can be doubled, otherwise it will remain at $ 250.
but if I think ethereum's price at the end of the year it is likely that ethereum could experience a good price increase, so all investors can smile again and hopefully ethereum won't disappoint its investors later
Pages:
Jump to: