Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 43. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
It's quite easy based on the options you have given. Go for Ethereum instead of Ripple. But it's always best to do your own research so you will be better over time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 12, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
Ethereum price is very high and the price is thousand dollars and you need big capital if you want to get some ethereum.  While in ripple you need only some capital to buy more ripple.  If we are  talking about the possible profit that we get ripple is good because it's not hard to increase 10times more while ethereum it's hard to increase 10 times the price brcause the price is already thousands dollars.  But more potential to increase is ethereum because this is fully tested whil ripple is new coin and even they have potential to increase they have possibility the price will decrease more.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
If i were you, i choose it both. Because these two was doing a great performance in the industry and the price is stable too.but if you don't want these two to invest then maybe i can help with your decision.ethereum is second leading among the cryptos and ripple is third. The only difference is when we based on profit. Ethereum was more high price rather than ripple
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:27:09 AM
Ethereum is the best than ripple, Because ripple price is not stable. Recently it's price has increased dramatically.Before 2month ago its price was 0.20-0.25 cents but recently it's price has increased  above $3.50.On the other hand ETH is stable currency and it's had lot of community.So it's the best choice to buy then ripple.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 12, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
I think the r[pple is a good idea and you can hold it for a short time and then sell them. If you have enough, you can buy both. For example, you can buy both, 40%ETH and 60% ripple. The ETH for long term and the ripple for short term.

I have already tried that it really works as I got almost 250% profit with the investment I made in ripple before a month and withdraw a part of it last week and left the remaining in assumption that I could get more profit so that I can reinvest but since then there has been a dump in value but now it is recovering up so Ripple for short term investment will be perfect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 12, 2018, 04:23:39 AM
If you have the money, buy Ethereum and ripple. You will not regret it. The Ethereum promises great growth for a long time. ripple can be fired at any moment. For Ethereum I have been following for a long time. Wait, when will the news about the coin Ethereum 2.0 . In this case, we can expect x3.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 04:17:57 AM
etherum has many functions but ripple is only token. But there are serious troubles in the etherum network, even if I have to make a choice but do not choose. ripple and etherum do not have much hope.

Do not agree, I think these two coins have the best potential nowadays to get profit.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
I think the r[pple is a good idea and you can hold it for a short time and then sell them. If you have enough, you can buy both. For example, you can buy both, 40%ETH and 60% ripple. The ETH for long term and the ripple for short term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 04:03:51 AM
etherum has many functions but ripple is only token. But there are serious troubles in the etherum network, even if I have to make a choice but do not choose. ripple and etherum do not have much hope.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
January 12, 2018, 04:03:03 AM
People say , that the Ripple will burn in the February, so you can try earn x2-x3, but it's not 100% info
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
ETH is semi-broken and XRP is technically obsolete. I hope that people buying them understand this. They are ok for making profits (accumulating more Bitcoin) but cannot survive in the long run. Not without a working product. So be careful people.

Ok, so maybe there's a slight chance that Ethereum can fix their technical problems. We will see. With XRP however, there is zero hope of long term survival.
Activity: 166
January 12, 2018, 03:45:44 AM
absolutely ethereum at this moment, it ca do a 2x, ripple is dumping
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
You should invest in both of them, both have good potential.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
January 12, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Ethereu is best coin because there is lots of ICo going based on ethereum platform each successful ICO increases ethereum value and also its largly accepted  crypto currency after Bitcoin . ripple just used by banks and also its not decentrelized . So think before investing
Activity: 490
January 12, 2018, 03:20:49 AM
The market has developed a fairly stable situation about the Etherium, I have very rarely observed a large drop in the coin of the etherium over the entire time of its existence, so probably I can not offer anything more stable. Of course the Etherium
Activity: 210
January 11, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
go for Etherum it is mining coin and will grow faster than XRP  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

XRP for long term and u need more patient to hold it Cheesy
Activity: 97
January 11, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
Ripple is dead already, everyone is panic selling it. A lot of new people came and invested into it, and are now selling low. It has a bad rep now. While ETH just x2'd and still going strong. So ETH for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 11, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
Placed at second and third positions after bitcoin, i think its lucrative to invest in both. Currently holding second position, Ethereum looks to have a brighter future. The current market for Ethereum is without a doubt bullish.
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Ripple is a huge piece of shit, i do not understand why  a lot of people are saying that this coin is the best one that has already been on the market , came on, we all know that ethereum is being extremely slow at the moment, but ripple is piece of shit, only that it is 100% centralized.
Activity: 490
January 11, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
In this comparison, I certainly choose the Etherium, because I do not consider the Ripple project for crypto currency, I think it's a pseudo-crypto currency, which was created only to collect a lot of money from people. I certainly can be wrong, but I will definitely choose the Etherium
Pages:
Jump to: