Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 39. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
Why do you need Ripple? This is not a coin that can be considered in the long run. Buy Ethereum. I would still advise NEO. But because of China's statements, nothing can be predicted. Maybe tomorrow again, China will announce something and NEO will fall. But on the basis of NEO now there are many projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
January 20, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
My definitive choice is the Etherium.
Ripple is a centralized coin, which does not correspond at all with the ideas of the blockchain-community. The growth of the coin is provided by speculation.

Everything is completely different with Ether. I think ICO-boom will continue this year, so the Ether will also increase its influence
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
I think the best investment in this case is to buy coins that are popular on the market and ethereum happens To be the popular coins of the two. But ripple is equally a good coin can’t write it off
Mostly people so much believing in the future of ethereum than ripple. Indeed, due to its recent aggressive there's so many people interesting to invest in. Looks like ethereum token and smart contract really changes ethereum movement.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
I would suggest ETH, more than Ripple. Both of them are very good coins but I trust the future of ETH more than many other top-10 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
January 20, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
Think of it like that, Ethereum is (mostly) decentralized crypto currency that follow Bitcoin. Ripple is (highly) centralized crypto currency that follow fiat money on digital. Do you follow Bitcoin way or bank way?
I choose Ethereum over Ripple all day.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:20:46 PM
The bitcoin den then I think is the safest and most stable money in the ethereum. Xrp is really too much in circulation and there is a lot of stability. Especially with new investors who are not very informed, they are experiencing sudden increases. That's why it's ethereum.
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
i think etherium i favor etherium  ripple etherium is short time project but ripple long time
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 20, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
I read about both coins. They have a different appointment. Means they will bargain differently. My personal opinion - ripple it is bought up and it is worth buying it carefully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
Ripple is supcious coin, ripple future is unkown maybe in future will not exist because of his centralised part. I think its not good to compare Ethereum with Ripple. Ethereum will be till will end crypto currency.
I would choose Ethereum to invest in myself though Waves is an altcoin also very good. I predict that 2018 will be a very evolving year for ICO projects, so the demand for Ethereum will be huge and thus the value of Ethereum will greatly increase. I'm trying to buy more Ethereum to prepare for the ICO projects that I'm going to invest in. This is an opportunity for you to buy the altcoin for a very good price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
January 20, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
As already mentioned,You can not even compare it,Ethereum is one of the best thing I have ever seen in crypto industry.Its better in any direction,Despite the fact that both of this coin are created for different aims and reasons I think Ripple  will never be able to compete with ETH.We can use Ethereum to create new,decentralized applications,Also We can transfer our funds and etc..By Ripple we just can send or receive  funds very fast.It's obviously that Ethereum is a wide way for business investors/traders and not only for them..
Activity: 163
January 20, 2018, 04:30:38 PM
Ripple is supcious coin, ripple future is unkown maybe in future will not exist because of his centralised part. I think its not good to compare Ethereum with Ripple. Ethereum will be till will end crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 20, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
I think the best investment in this case is to buy coins that are popular on the market and ethereum happens To be the popular coins of the two. But ripple is equally a good coin can’t write it off
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 02:07:21 PM
Ethereum is already processing more transactions than all other cryptos together including btc, but fees are still relatively small, but bigger than they used to be. However ETH is working on scaling with Casper, Sharding and other projects. No crypto has yet solved scaling, but ethereum has the biggest and probably best dev team that seem to be the closest to solving the problem.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
January 20, 2018, 01:11:56 AM
it seems that token etherium is more suitable if you want to invest!
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
January 20, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
I believe ethereum has much better chance of growing as compared to Ripple. Ethereum platform has much wider scope and with the growth in blockchain technology it is going to increase by leaps and bounds.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is best, one year before it was at 10$ now at 1000$
This coin has some potential in future.

On other site Ripple is floating in the market since 2-3 years but still didn’t get some handsome position, so if you come with ripple it will be a very long term investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 20, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
I think of course Ethereum. There's a smart contract in ethereum. on the other hand, ethereum. decentralized. but ripple centralized.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
Ripple  made a good start this year being able to over take eTh from its 2nd spot in the market but after a while eTh proved to be one of the most stable cryptos out there being able to over take ripple in a short while. These are indications of a good crypto to invest in.
January 20, 2018, 12:59:35 AM
Both are good,but i choose ethereum  because at the moment price of ethereum is high and stable, i think future of ethereum is very bright.
Activity: 129
January 20, 2018, 12:52:39 AM
ethereum in my opinion is better because the movement of ethereum is much faster than ripple!
Pages:
Jump to: