Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 48. (Read 5017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
December 13, 2017, 06:15:27 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
I can not forget one of them because Ethereum and Ripple are very good coins, Ethereum and Ripple have a high price and very stable stability. both coins are perfect for long-term trade and investment
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 13, 2017, 06:08:39 PM
Honestly, its hard to decide which one would be good. I would go for ether, but then ripple can be afforded easily and has potential. I would suggest you to do your own research. Or you can invest on both, since both are worthy of something.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
December 13, 2017, 05:58:47 PM
I would not put the question like that. I think that in a portfolio it is necessary to have both that and other coin as in my opinion, the future is and at that and other coins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 05:50:37 PM
i'll suggest ethereum to be held, it's better than ripple, ethereum is the rival from bitcoin. but it's not mean that ripple is not good enough, will be better you choose both of them, because i see the both are good in potentially, you may to consider litecoin also, it is close to ethereum now, better to hold some of it. i do recommend it for you.
I think that many users will agree with me, If everyone can identify exactly 3 really promising coins and this is Bitcoin, etherium and lightcoin. Why focus on 1, if together they will bring much more profit and income.

Ripple is also good and its price will go up, but not because of its development, because of the speculation of it. This is a bad fact about ripple. For ether, the price will go up beacuse of the development, which is a good thing.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
December 13, 2017, 05:48:19 PM
Hands down, I would say Ripple!! I understand that some people dot like the idea that it is centralized, but does that matter when it comes to making money? I think XRP is a long term hold that won’t disappoint.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 13, 2017, 05:30:07 PM
Both coins have been pumped just like most other altcoins but I think Eth will hold value longer as its quite good in this department and doesn't lose value easily, I would say you buy ethereum because it has a bigger community of the two.

Invest 60% of the capital in eth, 40% in the ripple, the etherium is reliable for investment and will grow, but now it's slower, the ripple is less reliable, but they say it will grow too, if that happens - you will get a lot of profit, because it costs a little now.
I like your strategy you not as bias as I am, I think its better to spread the risk to minimize any potential risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 05:14:55 PM
i'll suggest ethereum to be held, it's better than ripple, ethereum is the rival from bitcoin. but it's not mean that ripple is not good enough, will be better you choose both of them, because i see the both are good in potentially, you may to consider litecoin also, it is close to ethereum now, better to hold some of it. i do recommend it for you.
I think that many users will agree with me, If everyone can identify exactly 3 really promising coins and this is Bitcoin, etherium and lightcoin. Why focus on 1, if together they will bring much more profit and income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 13, 2017, 04:45:45 PM
Ethereum. PoS will hit somewhere in the future and then the only way to get ETH is through buying it, no more mining. I think it's a rather safe bet to stack up on ETH, crack open a cold one and hodl Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
December 13, 2017, 03:38:04 PM
Depends on what you are actually backing up. If you are here to get only money go with ripple, but if you are into decentralization and long term investment, then go for ethereum
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
December 13, 2017, 11:42:37 AM
I prefer eth over ripple because ripple goes up only when big news hit but Eth is going up always,since it has wider use right now that ripple.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 11:30:31 AM
No doubt ethereum....
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

Invest 60% of the capital in eth, 40% in the ripple, the etherium is reliable for investment and will grow, but now it's slower, the ripple is less reliable, but they say it will grow too, if that happens - you will get a lot of profit, because it costs a little now.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 13, 2017, 11:00:32 AM
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 10:56:24 AM
I'd say both. Ethereum has definitely shown tremendous growth this year so its still not too late to invest. Ripple has great potential too. You can add Iota too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
December 13, 2017, 10:53:44 AM
I think Ethereum is best choise. The capitalization of ETH is now $ 69,183,619,763 and it will still grow attracting funds from various ICOs
agree i still preffer to hold or buy ETH than ripple , there are too many use of ethereum and there are more good  project use ETHEREUM blockchain that the reason why i believe that the price will continue to increase more.
Activity: 198
December 13, 2017, 10:46:14 AM
I think Ethereum is best choise. The capitalization of ETH is now $ 69,183,619,763 and it will still grow attracting funds from various ICOs
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 13, 2017, 10:39:45 AM

Both.

I would say both the coins are good to buy and that is not just overview of speculations but it is the new potential they have got for long term holding. If you are expensive investor then ETH should be your first destination where you will buy more of it because in the todays date the ETH stands 600+ bucks. This means you will have to spend more to get plenty of the profits. Now, if you can't afford to loose much investment then Ripple should be your first destination. Ripple is already doubled since last day and this growth will now continue to surge towards higher prices soon. It is cheap for now and you can grab more coins with the same investment that you may wanna do in the expensive ETH where you will get less. This quantitative measure will affect your investment in the future when these coin will get huge demands and market cap. The ripple will surely give you more profits as compared to ETH. But both are good in the end, none of it going to be waste. :-)
Activity: 280
December 13, 2017, 10:26:22 AM
More likely, a Ripple. Since it is already ready for integration into the banking sector.
Also, the Ripple has a higher transaction speed than Etherium.
Activity: 226
Merit: 28
December 13, 2017, 09:28:39 AM
Ofcourse Etherium in all ways. Because of increasing transaction fees of btc. Etherium will be next choice of people to spend their money or receive.
I agree 100%! BTC it is like gold and diamonds- it is a  store of value , and eth it is fast crypto currency for all transactions. Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
December 13, 2017, 09:18:00 AM
If you check the price chart both of ripple and ethereum you can understand that which one coin is good.Its ethereum that pumped a lot withing few month.but ripple not pump like eth. so eth is good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: