Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 31. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Bad marketing is the main reason why investors are still into trouble there is no big exchange on the board that is why liquidity become the major problem and people are looking to find the way to make safe exit. Using dual blockchain is worse idea and it killed the momentum of this project and that's why we are still waiting to let know the original situation what's going on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
The team better really step up their game if what they currently are doing really is developing and working behind the scenes. I wonder what Sasha has to say about this? Would be good to get some confirmation from him that one of his first ICO's on Waves that he was so proud of actually is working towards a bigger goal and doing the best for all people involved to make this a succes. Better bring out the marketing guns when a working product does get released, preferably beforehand already.

The problem is Sasha Ivanov a.k.a. Alexander Ivanov. He failed with Coinomat, left investors (just learned about this recently, don't have the full story).

When Coinomat failed he started Waves and collected millions... and founded a lot of ICO's on the 'Waves Platform'. Like Putin he is a scumbag. Why? Let me tell you why.

The problem with Waves is that he wants all that money for himself so he hired some mediocare devs and keep the funds to himself. But then realized he wanted more. So he crowned himself
ICO King (Google it Wink and told Russian ppl they could be rich if they ran an ICO.
- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:
- Sacha is not Vitalik, Vitalik brought innovation, ALL of Sacha's projects, Coinomat, Waves, Encryptotel, Primalbase etc. etc. failed
- No ICO on Waves has succeeded, all ICO's were launched by thieves and probably Russian criminals like the guys behind Encryptotel. They have your money, why would they care about you now? Show a couple of printscreens and be silent like they have done the last couple of years.

I am sorry guys, your money is gone.

What can you expect?
These guys are not smart and will probably stall for as long as possible. Then they will claim VOIP is dead (VOIP was dead when they started the project).

The only solution to Sacha is that Russians invested in this project and pay him a visit Wink

I agree with some parts. Coinomat is disaster if they still didn't swap.
Unfotunatelly I haven't seen a successful project on Waves Platform.
I can't say anything about criminal which I have no idea or proof.
I also think that Sasha tried to create his own ecosystem, maybe without looking if that ecosystem is capable of deliver the promises.
Even these bad impacts my hopes are still high for Waves.

I also will do agreed with you Waves based project has no future all are dying because no innovation on this platform just copy paste ideas and hard to deliver a working product so that it will really good approach if investor will realize the current position on this project.
It starts with the platform that an ico use but the platform itself is not good so whatever ico use that platform and never do to leave or migrate with other will become a dead liquidation. Because waves exchange is not good as well as volume and will only be listed on that platform. ETT has a swapped token but they don't do anything after that so it will be unuseful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The team better really step up their game if what they currently are doing really is developing and working behind the scenes. I wonder what Sasha has to say about this? Would be good to get some confirmation from him that one of his first ICO's on Waves that he was so proud of actually is working towards a bigger goal and doing the best for all people involved to make this a succes. Better bring out the marketing guns when a working product does get released, preferably beforehand already.

The problem is Sasha Ivanov a.k.a. Alexander Ivanov. He failed with Coinomat, left investors (just learned about this recently, don't have the full story).

When Coinomat failed he started Waves and collected millions... and founded a lot of ICO's on the 'Waves Platform'. Like Putin he is a scumbag. Why? Let me tell you why.

The problem with Waves is that he wants all that money for himself so he hired some mediocare devs and keep the funds to himself. But then realized he wanted more. So he crowned himself
ICO King (Google it Wink and told Russian ppl they could be rich if they ran an ICO.
- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:
- Sacha is not Vitalik, Vitalik brought innovation, ALL of Sacha's projects, Coinomat, Waves, Encryptotel, Primalbase etc. etc. failed
- No ICO on Waves has succeeded, all ICO's were launched by thieves and probably Russian criminals like the guys behind Encryptotel. They have your money, why would they care about you now? Show a couple of printscreens and be silent like they have done the last couple of years.

What can you expect?
These guys are not smart and will probably stall for as long as possible. Then they will claim VOIP is dead (VOIP was dead when they started the project).

The only solution to Sacha is that Russians invested in this project and pay him a visit Wink

I also think that Sasha tried to create his own ecosystem, maybe without looking if that ecosystem is capable of deliver the promises.

I also will do agreed with you Waves based project has no future all are dying because no innovation on this platform just copy paste ideas and hard to deliver a working product so that it will really good approach if investor will realize the current position on this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:

What can you expect?

Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Waves are already behind compared to other successful ICO during the time.
Therefore project that are using waves platform are not successful also, I have seen a lot project using waves and ETH platform that has not grow
until now, good example is mobilego.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500

- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:

What can you expect?

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No word from the team on the delisting and they are busy with their development work from the past one year or more. They aren't even bothered to spend some money and get it listed on a good exchange. Price will be 100-50 sat in the coming months...

I also shocked to see the strange behavior of the dev they have no plan how to add this token on good exchange. Price is going lower consistently because of low interest of the people into this project and marketing campaign is also dead.

Delisting from Cryptopia is not a matter of low volume, but a regulatory measure, and we are waiting for a response from them.
Big exchanges were never out of our plans, we do work in this direction.

should Dev think of this problem is very low interest in Encryptotel so in exchange for Livecoin only its very small daily volume of only $ 3.52 how can this be allowed the team must take appropriate steps.
I am thinking how about now what they are making or doing and do they want to be a good successful project. Because, its been a year from now and there is no progress within this time if there its only a few that won't much reflect on its price no markets and volume.
you are right.It seems to me a failed project.It caught a lot of attention last year.i can't hear any news about the ett.ett is a good idea.but it don't have a good team.the team has disappeared.I'm going to stay away from it later.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No word from the team on the delisting and they are busy with their development work from the past one year or more. They aren't even bothered to spend some money and get it listed on a good exchange. Price will be 100-50 sat in the coming months...

I also shocked to see the strange behavior of the dev they have no plan how to add this token on good exchange. Price is going lower consistently because of low interest of the people into this project and marketing campaign is also dead.

Delisting from Cryptopia is not a matter of low volume, but a regulatory measure, and we are waiting for a response from them.

should Dev think of this problem is very low interest in Encryptotel so in exchange for Livecoin only its very small daily volume of only $ 3.52 how can this be allowed the team must take appropriate steps.
I am thinking how about now what they are making or doing and do they want to be a good successful project. Because, its been a year from now and there is no progress within this time if there its only a few that won't much reflect on its price no markets and volume.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

This is just full hypocrisy. They were in full communication during the ICO but now they don't care anything.
And it is so stupid, because your community also potential first users/customers of the platform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Anyone know how to trade this on Forkdelta, have a link like:  https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH  ?

Maybe it is not possible since I don't think it is a traditional ERC-20 token, because of the dual token system with WAVES/ETH?

There is no surprise that Cryptopis delist ETT as there is no trade volume at all.
I don't know if there is a future for the coin. But no doubt the dev team is just bustard, from the very beginning to eat their word to gather more fund than they promised to do. 
this project failed, no update just beta and now we got big suprice no big exchange for ETT just on tidex without volume
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Anyone know how to trade this on Forkdelta, have a link like:  https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH  ?

Maybe it is not possible since I don't think it is a traditional ERC-20 token, because of the dual token system with WAVES/ETH?

There is no surprise that Cryptopis delist ETT as there is no trade volume at all.
I don't know if there is a future for the coin. But no doubt the dev team is just bustard, from the very beginning to eat their word to gather more fund than they promised to do. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: