Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 35. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I never got a coin with ICO !!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
It seems that they don't spend money on listing on more exchanges as this cost money. That is manipulation pf worst kind to show increase on only exchange with volume of couple of dollars. Usually inexperienced traders get victim of such manipulation without doing proper search. No excuse over listing on regular exchanges.

That's right. We don't know what the team are doing now with the ICO money. That's a lot if they don't sell the Bitcoin at the price of ICO time.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It seems that they don't spend money on listing on more exchanges as this cost money. That is manipulation pf worst kind to show increase on only exchange with volume of couple of dollars. Usually inexperienced traders get victim of such manipulation without doing proper search. No excuse over listing on regular exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
The fire rises.

The fire rises? What about the volume. What will the price be if someone wants sell a bit big amount?

a bit big amount Volume:

Volume (24h)
$210 USD
0.02 BTC
40.00 WAVES

Oops! That's HUGE! That makes me laugh for a whole day.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel/

Trade volume is almost nothing so it is big problem when any project got delayed for long time and it is not on big exchanges than liquidity become the main issue for this token. I hope dev should do something nice to make it list big exchange after having a full product.

What I would comment, of all the projects I have been following, ETT and what has had a minimal investment return, I hope that Adm does something so that the volume and prices of the ETT take off

Hope they have something, but community has lost its interest already. It seems they don't care.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The fire rises.

The fire rises? What about the volume. What will the price be if someone wants sell a bit big amount?

a bit big amount Volume:

Volume (24h)
$210 USD
0.02 BTC
40.00 WAVES

Trade volume is almost nothing so it is big problem when any project got delayed for long time and it is not on big exchanges than liquidity become the main issue for this token. I hope dev should do something nice to make it list big exchange after having a full product.

What I would comment, of all the projects I have been following, ETT and what has had a minimal investment return, I hope that Adm does something so that the volume and prices of the ETT take off
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The fire rises.

a bit big amount Volume:

Volume (24h)
$210 USD
0.02 BTC
40.00 WAVES

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
The fire rises.

a bit big amount Volume:

Volume (24h)
$210 USD
0.02 BTC
40.00 WAVES

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The fire rises.

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
the price went up from nothing to something. thats all.
all the persons that bought during the ICO are still fucked. they cant sell their tokens and they cant use the tokens to pay for using the app.
Still no sense because the volume is $200 dollars, anyone can manipulate the price but since there is no liquidity
no one could get out and cash out. We should also look on the volume, not on the price increase alone as volume is more important.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
the price went up from nothing to something. thats all.
all the persons that bought during the ICO are still fucked. they cant sell their tokens and they cant use the tokens to pay for using the app.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Product at the end of the year plan to release? So it's even good, the courses will grow just at the end of the year, I wonder how the application will function and how interesting it will turn out, especially in the light of the blocking of the telegram in Russia.

The end of the year means almost one fucking year and almost 2 years since this project started. Two years with not a single launch is simply bat shit insane

We've had beta launch of service on early stage and big updates are coming along with an app beta. Yes, a little slower than it was expected, but we are in a crunch and are working hard to make our product reliable and competitive.

I wouldn't call an admin dashboard that you can buy from themeforest and which has nothing to do with the blockchain, a beta release. Is there any transparency that you can offer with regards to the funds ? What the F are you doing with the millions of $ raised ? It's not like the dev salaries are in the 10k's like in U.S (1.8-2.5k usd for a senior engineer in Russia). What exactly are you doing with the money? Why is the team not expanding ? Why is there no release ? Why is there no new exchange since forever ?

Some fair points imo. I thought one of the bigger expenditures would be a more global expansion, including new offices, launch of product etc. Haven't seen anything whatsoever in regard to this area either.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Product at the end of the year plan to release? So it's even good, the courses will grow just at the end of the year, I wonder how the application will function and how interesting it will turn out, especially in the light of the blocking of the telegram in Russia.

The end of the year means almost one fucking year and almost 2 years since this project started. Two years with not a single launch is simply bat shit insane

We've had beta launch of service on early stage and big updates are coming along with an app beta. Yes, a little slower than it was expected, but we are in a crunch and are working hard to make our product reliable and competitive.

Sound interesting!
But at least, please try to add the tokens to any large exchanges.
The low price now is just shitty.

Don't worry, the crypto will enter once again in a bull market phase while this shitcoin will stay static in price and with zero volume just like in the previous bubble.
legendary

I wouldn't call an admin dashboard that you can buy from themeforest and which has nothing to do with the blockchain, a beta release. Is there any transparency that you can offer with regards to the funds ? What the F are you doing with the millions of $ raised ? It's not like the dev salaries are in the 10k's like in U.S (1.8-2.5k usd for a senior engineer in Russia). What exactly are you doing with the money? Why is the team not expanding ? Why is there no release ? Why is there no new exchange since forever ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Sound interesting!
But at least, please try to add the tokens to any large exchanges.
The low price now is just shitty.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

legendary

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
We all know how these articles are written on demand. If you deliver the promised product you need light promotion and marketing rest your work speaks for itself. They have almost one year with showing nothing just one partnership couple of months ago and that's all. Come up with the product everyone will support you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
EncryptoTel: Perhaps the Most Undervalued ICO Startup
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/17/encryptotel-perhaps-undervalued-ico-startup/

Would be nice to see what will be the benefits of investing ETT tokens. How come people should invest and ETT won't be most undervalued ICO startup anymore?
Istead of articles those people who is collecting money from investors, should try to communicate with us investors.

Yes, the article is also good, but you can not forget about your investors and the volume of komjugiti that supported this project from the very beginning.
The team needs to be more in touch and be more open to receive feedback from the community, which would also be useful in development ...

Then so what?
No exchange, no trade volume, no progress.
It's a fail investment for me.  Angry

I fully agree with you that there are no very good exchanges.
The team of this project for some unintelligible reason, completely ignores its community and all appeals from investors, it is very unfortunate that here such an attitude ...

Very funny article, because the price of the project has dropped almost 10 times since the end of the token

Well, they claimed that ETT is undervalued but maybe they forgot what gives value to ETT Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: