Pages:
Author

Topic: EU - Bitmain S1 1BTC - Shipping DHL - page 2. (Read 2295 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
March 11, 2014, 08:44:37 PM
so you are just cheating around the declared value?
i hoped for reshippment from UK
as they have that old colony time import deal
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 11, 2014, 02:44:10 PM
I've just paid DHL online £141 they sent the Customs VAT and Duty invoice amount to my mobile. I pay it straight away so it doesn't hold up the delivery. £141 is for 2 X S1's.

Jacko

Yeah DHL use a pretty good system like that, yeah customs fee suck  a lot so will fix that using the supplier low value.

Also if they are sent from UK they will have already had VAT Paid
Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 11, 2014, 02:33:34 PM
I've just paid DHL online £141 they sent the Customs VAT and Duty invoice amount to my mobile. I pay it straight away so it doesn't hold up the delivery. £141 is for 2 X S1's.

Jacko

Yeah DHL use a pretty good system like that, yeah customs fee suck  a lot so will fix that using the supplier low value.

Also if they are sent from UK they will have already had VAT Paid
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
March 11, 2014, 02:29:08 PM
They will be sent at the same price from EU?
March 11, 2014, 02:09:14 PM

Jacko
March 11, 2014, 01:45:41 PM
I know Bitmain had a problem with Customs and the declared value of the Computer Game Gateway and it's not his fault.

A declared value of $100 would give me a fee of around £25 per single S1. 2 S1's like I have coming in a day or so would be a Customs and DHL charge of around £35, so that's a pretty good deal breaker as the price difference in BTC between yourselves and Bitmain is the equivalent of £0.75.

If something went wrong would we send the units back to you or back to Bitmain.

Any chance of the specification on the S2 and a timeframe for it's arrival with you and a ball park figure in BTC. That will give me an idea of more S1's or wait a little while for the S2.

Thanks.

Jacko

Bitmain still declares them as computer gateway but sadly he has  increased the value to 250USD per ant so EU customers can get massive custom bills.

DHL sometimes have zero custom fee's at 100USD the other day I paid £3 for a handling fee and last week I got 10 with no custom fee's. Correct direct to Bitmain

S2 is 1Th/s coming out in April - as soon as our stock arrives we will dispatch Smiley Improved cooling and power Smiley Price we are still to confirm. You have to take into concideration the time delay S2 is still 20 days away while we can ship S1 today

I have two coming in a couple of days, I hope. They have just left Hong Kong. I have just used my last of my BTC but as soon as I mine more I'll buy more miners. S1 if the S2 isn't ready.

That sounds better if you can get away with zero Customs fees.

Thanks for the info about the S2. 1TH/s in April is so cool, and an improvement in power is great as my electric bill is near £300 a month. Wife is biting her nails and giving me dirty looks when I tell her not to put the kettle on LMAO.

Stock within the U.K of S1 and S2 is a dream come true CroverNo01.

Cheers,

Jacko

You have two coming from Bitmain via UPS? If so let me know what you get charged on import TAX just so I can update my records as previous was £102.48 per Ant.

Yeah zero or under £15 on custom fee is good for the customer and keeps the TAX Man happy.

Like wise myself, cost on lecky is pretty high in the UK.

S2 Spec sounds good and Bitmain is sure to release another update as well

That's the plan anyway Smiley Next day delivery for S1 and S2 Smiley Bitmain is going to stop selling the S1 in may
March 11, 2014, 01:36:59 PM
I know Bitmain had a problem with Customs and the declared value of the Computer Game Gateway and it's not his fault.

A declared value of $100 would give me a fee of around £25 per single S1. 2 S1's like I have coming in a day or so would be a Customs and DHL charge of around £35, so that's a pretty good deal breaker as the price difference in BTC between yourselves and Bitmain is the equivalent of £0.75.

Any chance of the specification on the S2 and a timeframe for it's arrival with you and a ball park figure in BTC. That will give me an idea of more S1's or wait a little while for the S2.

Thanks.

Jacko

Bitmain still declares them as computer gateway but sadly he has  increased the value to 250USD per ant so EU customers can get massive custom bills.

DHL sometimes have zero custom fee's at 100USD the other day I paid £3 for a handling fee and last week I got 10 with no custom fee's. Correct direct to Bitmain

S2 is 1Th/s coming out in April - as soon as our stock arrives we will dispatch Smiley Improved cooling and power Smiley Price we are still to confirm. You have to take into concideration the time delay S2 is still 20 days away while we can ship S1 today

I have two coming in a couple of days, I hope. They have just left Hong Kong. I have just used my last of my BTC but as soon as I mine more I'll buy more miners. S1 if the S2 isn't ready.

That sounds better if you can get away with zero Customs fees.

Thanks for the info about the S2. 1TH/s in April is so cool, and an improvement in power is great as my electric bill is near £300 a month. Wife is biting her nails and giving me dirty looks when I tell her not to put the kettle on LMAO.

Stock within the U.K of S1 and S2 is a dream come true CroverNo01.

Cheers,

Jacko
March 11, 2014, 11:02:26 AM
are you shipping from UK?
Direct from China

We will soon hold stock for EU within UK of S1 and S2 within 3 to 4 weeks Smiley
March 11, 2014, 11:01:37 AM

Thanks.

Jacko

Activity: 467
March 11, 2014, 10:46:36 AM
are you shipping from UK?
March 11, 2014, 10:41:47 AM

Thanks.

Jacko
March 11, 2014, 10:29:54 AM
Hi CroverNo01,

How are you offering a lower Customs charge. I live in the U.K. and my DHL bill for 2 S1's is £140. Also how about warranty issues with any failed parts etc.

Interested in some more info please mate.

Jacko

Hi, We use DHL and have a safe method for declaring lower value, Yes Bitmain has since increased the fee for EU Customs charge using UPS. This is not Bitmains fault but I now give help to offer a alternative for shipping from china.

Warranty stands with Bitmain - 90 days - overclock is not covered

We support all our customers.

So we will have the S2
March 11, 2014, 10:20:21 AM
Hi CroverNo01,

How are you offering a lower Customs charge. I live in the U.K. and my DHL bill for 2 S1's is £140. Also how about warranty issues with any failed parts etc.

Interested in some more info please mate.

Jacko
March 11, 2014, 10:19:06 AM
Reserved for updates and sales

Customs fee declare $100 or less
March 11, 2014, 10:15:38 AM
Hi Folks,

I have partnered up with my supplier in China to offer EU customers low price S1.

You might be asking why choose me when you can buy from Bitmain direct?

Well currently Bitmain offers UPS to worldwide but customs fee is very high. £100 per ant

We offer a low value customs fee via DHL Bitmain price is BTC0.998 BTC Our price BTC1

For this you get delivery within 3 to 5 days

Stock is not an issue and we can ship pallets of the stuff see photos below for a recent customer of 150 units.

Orders dispatched within 48 hours Smiley

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: