Pages:
Author

Topic: [EU] Gridseed 5-Chip OC EDITION in stock ready for delivery BTC and PAYPAL - page 2. (Read 6309 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Remove all the spaces and it will work, it did for me.

We tried your tracking number and worked for us here, anyway the order passed France and should be delivered to you today.. keep me informed

Why dont you give people the right tracking number then?? When i try the one you provided me, i still get nothing.  And you promised to resend it 2 days ago.

You have pm with tracking number, please check and let me know... i tested now and all is working
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We tried your tracking number and worked for us here, anyway the order passed France and should be delivered to you today.. keep me informed

Why dont you give people the right tracking number then?? When i try the one you provided me, i still get nothing.  And you promised to resend it 2 days ago.
Please send me the right tracking number too! The number I got is not working too  Cry also on chronopost.pt  Shocked

Beginning to suspect that this is a scam...

Of course not, some customers from Portugal came to our store and items were delivered in Person, also 1 customer from Spain did so

All our orders should be arriving today at destination

Of course it will work, your order should be delivered today
Please send me the right tracking number too! The number I got is not working too  Cry also on chronopost.pt  Shocked

Beginning to suspect that this is a scam...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Does not working for me...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Are there any estimates for the 1 miner full pack to be back on stock? I assume you are simply missing the power supply (since it's not listed on your website, and all other packs are in stock, including the 1 miner pack without power supply), is that correct?

Ohhh sorry that is a error on website, i will fix it. Our website makes connection with Stock software in company so we must first handle stock software to connect with website and then values will be corrected, i will fix that for you
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Are there any estimates for the 1 miner full pack to be back on stock? I assume you are simply missing the power supply (since it's not listed on your website, and all other packs are in stock, including the 1 miner pack without power supply), is that correct?

Are you using this website?

http://www.chronopost.pt/ - insert number on track and trace

Tomorrow morning i will check with Susana and send you again tracking, i will test it on website also

Nope, just the first chronopost i found on google, wich was .fr

But the tracking number is still not giving anything.  Guia não encontrada / expirada

The only thing i asked about in the email, was what site to use for the tracking of the package.

I will check tomorrow morning with Susana and will send you again
can these mine other scrypt coins or litecoin only?
thanks

It can mine scrypt coins and also Sha256 coins, so it can mine all coins that exist so far

Tomorrow morning i will check with Susana and send you again tracking, i will test it on website also

Nope, just the first chronopost i found on google, wich was .fr

But the tracking number is still not giving anything.  Guia não encontrada / expirada

The only thing i asked about in the email, was what site to use for the tracking of the package.
Activity: 181
can these mine other scrypt coins or litecoin only?
thanks

The tracking number i was given isnt working, and i dont get any reply on emails!!

Hello

Are you using my email ?? I don´t think so, also i asked Susana and no email was send also, possible to send email to [email protected] to clarify all this ?? Please refer order, quantity etc and i will answer you

Replied to the email address i got the tracking number from.   encomendas @  busntech  .ne   signed by Susana Cardoso

And she claimed it was sent with chronopost, when i try the tracking number on their side, it says that the number should only be one of the following.

2 letters + 9 numbers + 2 letters

Or

15 numbers

Or

14 numbers + 1 letter

The one i have received is 2 letters 14 numbers and 1 letter.

Also triede to delete the first two letters, to see if it was a 14+1 number, but nothing.

And if i try it on a multi Carriers tracker, the only thing i get is a more then 10 days old tracking number from     PARCELFORCE, sent from the UK
Activity: 59
I want to place an order but it ask me nif ? What is it ?
The tracking number i was given isnt working, and i dont get any reply on emails!!

Hello

Are you using my email ?? I don´t think so, also i asked Susana and no email was send also, possible to send email to [email protected] to clarify all this ?? Please refer order, quantity etc and i will answer you

Pages:
Jump to: