Pages:
Author

Topic: [EU] Gridseed 5-Chip OC EDITION in stock ready for delivery BTC and PAYPAL - page 3. (Read 6309 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Possible to place orders online and pay via paypal or BTC

http://www.busntech.pt/loja/index.php/component/virtuemart/bitcoin-e-scrypt-hardware/miners/dual

Tomorrow i will add more produts and solve some bugs on website, i´m sorry but i´m really tired and have a lot of work

If any problems just let me know via pm, skype or email

More orders of 10 units and 20 units will be send tomorrow, SEPA transfer´s arrived i´m answering all email´s now and keeping the customers informed

New updates:

All orders payed via paypal were all send

Power Supply 12V 30A arrived

Few hub´s arrived for 10 units and 20 units orders

Payments via bitcoin and paypay in our website will start today, i´m working on it has we speak

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My payment is sent with paypal.

Nicolas  Smiley
Hello, sorry for delay in answering all emails and PM´s i went to Amsterdam for a few days

So now the good news:

Order has arrived in customs yesterday and I´ve been working all day with paper customs in order to pick the order today.
The connectors for Jack 2,5mm have arrived
The usb cables have arrived
Power supplies 12V 30A will arrive maybe today or tomorrow without delay
Power supplies 12V 5A will arrive on 14th
Usb Hub I don´t really know for now because I can´t check tracking, I will try to find some hub´s in local market

Tomorrow after we pick the order we will test all units one by one in order to assure miners are 100% working, also controllers
Tomorrow we will had some units on website for the customers who want to pay via BTC also paypal

Shipping dates:
13th  - All orders for miners without accessories will be send, also 5 units orders with accessories will be send, we will try to send also 10 units orders with accessories
14th – All 10 units orders with accessories will be send, also 20 units orders. All order below 5 units with accessories will be send
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Is this buy dead or what?

I hope not.  Shocked

@braindead
Have you got the miners? They should be delivered these days to you... Any News?

He told me he going to pick them up from customs today.
Activity: 12

I hope not.  Shocked

@braindead
Have you got the miners? They should be delivered these days to you... Any News?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Are you sure on the shipping date between the 10th and 15th of March?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
When are you planning on doing a third round? As I'll be traveling and wouldn't want to miss the delivery and have them in a box for 2 weeks Wink
legendary
Want to order, added you on skype and sent you an email.

All emails answered and list updated   Cheesy Cheesy

Nothing received want to order one as sample, complete.

All emails answered and list updated   Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Thanks for the replies.  I am not in the loop for other currencies so I was scratching my head trying to figure out the point of these!
Am I missing something or these gridseed miners will never break even in BTC?  I've run the numbers and it's not even close....

They are dual miners so you can work on both Sha and Scrypt , many ppl are using them only on scrypt

Low power usage and good performance
Am I missing something or these gridseed miners will never break even in BTC?  I've run the numbers and it's not even close....

Buying gridseed miners for btc is pretty stupid. Its like buying a graphic card to mine bitcoin at this point.
Activity: 8

Its all about scrypt not that much about sha.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Is it possible to buy both USB and jack 2.5 cable with miners? I already have the power supply unit.

yes its possible, just send me an email regarding your order and that matter i will answer with prices and reserve the units for you

Just did.
i am interesting to for one lot 10 pcs Tongue

No problem with that, just drop me an email with your order and i will reserve the units for you
Interested in 1 miner. Shipping to NL/EU.

Sure, just drop me an email please with your order and i will reserve the unit for you
Pages:
Jump to: