Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 36. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I like this  Cheesy
PoW end at 15000 block ? (don't kill me)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

i've had to restart the stratum for euphoria on Suprnova as an update was necessary, downtime should not be longer than 2-3 seconds, you might want to check if your rigs have automatically reconnected.

thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Some more coin logos (sorry for the size):

Can give them in varius sizes and quality, had to make them smaller so I can insert it here.

logo competition closed, this is the winner. 10k bounty is yours if you can do ann headers too.

Great entry

Do one in 10x10 and we'll talk again.

Love the square approach though
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Can give them in varius sizes and quality, had to make them smaller so I can insert it here.

logo competition closed, this is the winner. 10k bounty is yours if you can do ann headers too.

Great entry

Tyvm m8, wrote you a pm, doing the headers if you say so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Great entry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Yes this one, with the different color and variations, it does fit with research chems and is unique enough from Breaking Bad I think. Certainly my favorite alternative from the original placeholder.

I agree with you was great in that color.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Lol this guys relentless.
Someone needs a hug.
Prob some 14yr old kid trying to do research.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Yes this one, with the different color and variations, it does fit with research chems and is unique enough from Breaking Bad I think. Certainly my favorite alternative from the original placeholder.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I sure hope these guys are legit, but in the cryptoworld probability is it's a scam.

No SSL on the web store.

Translation: Your personal information (credit card) is not safe when placing orders.

It is unheard of that a shopping cart doesn't have SSL. These guys don't know what they're doing.

we don't accept credit cards. The reason we haven't made it a priority is that we don't store any financial details on store. We accept bank transfer, paypal (done offsite on paypal website) and euph. There is no sensitive information stored on site. Like I said, it is on the to do list but it hasn't hit priority because we are not in a situation where anyones financial information can be stolen.

Thanks for the response, got it. I went through your store and there is no where to pay with paypal or bank transfer? (which is good IMO, +1 crypto only stores) That is good credit card details are not stored but without SSL you are still vulnerable to personal information theft. For example first & last name, address, email, phone number were all required to place an order on your site.

Yup, appreciate it does need to be done and is on the to do list.

With regard to payment options we have an intelligent checkout that will only display payment options relevant to the currency you are in, soo if you have currency set to euph, fiat payment options are not shown.

Oh I see how that works now, thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sure hope these guys are legit, but in the cryptoworld probability is it's a scam.

No SSL on the web store.

Translation: Your personal information (credit card) is not safe when placing orders.

It is unheard of that a shopping cart doesn't have SSL. These guys don't know what they're doing.

we don't accept credit cards. The reason we haven't made it a priority is that we don't store any financial details on store. We accept bank transfer, paypal (done offsite on paypal website) and euph. There is no sensitive information stored on site. Like I said, it is on the to do list but it hasn't hit priority because we are not in a situation where anyones financial information can be stolen.

Thanks for the response, got it. I went through your store and there is no where to pay with paypal or bank transfer? (which is good IMO, +1 crypto only stores) That is good credit card details are not stored but without SSL you are still vulnerable to personal information theft. For example first & last name, address, email, phone number were all required to place an order on your site.

Yup, appreciate it does need to be done and is on the to do list.

With regard to payment options we have an intelligent checkout that will only display payment options relevant to the currency you are in, soo if you have currency set to euph, fiat payment options are not shown.
Activity: 378
legendary
180 BPM
I don't see any copyright issues there. breaking bad don't own the periodic table.

Sure they dont own the periodic table...but the design colors, smoke, etc are exactly like Breaking Bad. Just change it up a little so its not exactly like BB.

Will change it in 5 mins and ill post it  Cool

Edited my post with the different variants, made basic ones and a few blue ones.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9663537

purple/blue one with smoke looks cool

Ty m8
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I don't see any copyright issues there. breaking bad don't own the periodic table.

Sure they dont own the periodic table...but the design colors, smoke, etc are exactly like Breaking Bad. Just change it up a little so its not exactly like BB.

Edited my post with the different variants, made basic ones and a few blue ones.

purple/blue one with smoke looks cool
legendary
180 BPM

legendary
180 BPM

Will change it in 5 mins and ill post it  Cool
Activity: 245

Activity: 308

like this one  Wink

fun fact that Eu stands for euphorium anyway Cheesy

Nice..Im a bit concerned that its ripping off the Breaking Bad theme. Maybe just have 'Eu' ph inside the logo - no need for the full words in the logo. Just have the [Eu]ph like a chemical element symbol.

+1
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Euphoria <[email protected]>
7:04 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Order ID: 28
Date Ordered: 25/11/2014

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped

To view your order click on the link below:
http://euphoriashop.co/index.php?route=account/order/info&order_id=28

The comments for your order are:

tracking CENSORED BECAUSE I DONT WANT YALL TRACKING MY SHIT AND HAVING MY HOME ADDRESS AND SHIT.

please allow 24-36 hours for tracking to go live.

http://i.imgur.com/CHcSY2G.jpg
legendary
180 BPM

The Breaking Bad one does look good, of course that is more associated with Meth/Crime, and the placeholder one people obviously would think of MDMA or rave parties, or legal highs.

Agree totally (I like the placeholder logo since it gives the feeling of a 90's rave) . To the defence of it, crime isn't what it used to be 10 years ago.

People loved the series, even friends talked about meth who never even smoked a joint
Pages:
Jump to: