Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 40. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Hey Dev i gave your logo bounty a shot keep in mind this is the first time i have created a coin logo let me know what you think

i will remove the watermark upon request
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
god i miss pre ban 4mmc Cry and the methylone isnt the same as it was either..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is this URO v2?
what's the different from the URO?

This is a completely new coin with a brand new blockchain. It has absolutely nothing to do with URO.

Lol quoting something a week old. Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is this URO v2?
what's the different from the URO?

This is a completely new coin with a brand new blockchain. It has absolutely nothing to do with URO.
Activity: 70
Euph admin: Your site doesn't add shipping costs to the Euph checkout process, so I manually added it.  Hope you see this and fix it.

Thanks for that, will look into it tomorrow. Teething problems.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Euph admin: Your site doesn't add shipping costs to the Euph checkout process, so I manually added it.  Hope you see this and fix it.
Activity: 378
meanwhile Euphoria is number 1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
this is reminding of  cann before it rose, they had close to 100million and that reached 15million. super cheap i think
Euph admin:
How many MG per Flubromazepam Pellet? Diclazepam? Pyrazolam?
Activity: 378
Diphenidine is a NMDA receptor antagonist arylcyclohexylamine dissociative, so, they really do have something similar to mxe or 3-meo-pcp..

Edit:

Placing an order for a few things. Let's do this, let's see what you've got.

Hoping you're real.  If not, no loss for me. If you're real, damn, gonna be BIG.

Best of luck homey. Do things right.  Trust based economy means honesty wins big.  So if you are trustworthy and honest you'll be vastly rich.
great, please keep us informed  Smiley
Would be great if you had something similar for sale to MXE or 4mec.
yes i agree there is also an interesting compound 5-meo-pcp which has shown similar affinities although we are just amatures we have had success with that compound producing far greater than baseline readings  +++ pikal result was simulated

unfortunately illegal in UK as an analogue

interesting that 5-meo-dalt isn't illegal. UK doesn't ban ban chemical class and origin?

it became illegal in 2013 as an MXE analogue. UK chemical laws are rather odd and you have to be very specific as to the chemical banned.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
yes i agree there is also an interesting compound 5-meo-pcp which has shown similar affinities although we are just amatures we have had success with that compound producing far greater than baseline readings  +++ pikal result was simulated

interesting that 5-meo-dalt isn't illegal. UK doesn't ban ban chemical class and origin?
Activity: 245
what is the total pow coins

10m but final PoW supply might be abound 8m or so due to PoS kicking in.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
what is the total pow coins

Diphenidine is a NMDA receptor antagonist arylcyclohexylamine dissociative, so, they really do have something similar to mxe or 3-meo-pcp..

Edit:

Placing an order for a few things. Let's do this, let's see what you've got.

Hoping you're real.  If not, no loss for me. If you're real, damn, gonna be BIG.

Best of luck homey. Do things right.  Trust based economy means honesty wins big.  So if you are trustworthy and honest you'll be vastly rich.
Another question: do you provide any form of stealth on the packages? (I know the things are legal, but still they could just blacklist my adress and check my future mail just in case...)

...or do you provide any form of documents when shipping?

Curious, I want to make an order Smiley

packages are very discrete but it doesn't matter, these goods are totally legal there is nothing wrong with receiving them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Another question: do you provide any form of stealth on the packages? (I know the things are legal, but still they could just blacklist my adress and check my future mail just in case...)

...or do you provide any form of documents when shipping?

Curious, I want to make an order Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: