Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 52. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hashrate dropped off a lot recently, difficulty low CHEAP COINZ....
Well unfortunately I can't participate in the mining of this coin because my laptop only has 4400 graphics card which I don't think can support X13 algo for mining Sad But I will be paying close attention to this coin unless someone has some suggestions Smiley

rent some hash is my suggestion
any suggestions on a site where I can rent some hash?
Okay I downloaded the config file and put that and the wallet.exe into a folder together so now if I restart my wallet it should start to connect? or does it have to be in a certain type of folder?

hey,

no you've done it wrong, they don't need to be in the same folder. Read the instructions given above more carefully.
Thanks so much I finally got it working now Smiley

cool, twitter bounty received?
Yes thank you very much Smiley Appreciate that my friend Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They just needed to add seed node, all fixed now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Here is my logo Pm me for headers if u you like

Activity: 98
Trading now live on EmpoEX

I sent my coins to empoex, 30 confirmations already but no sign !

+1 Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I sent my coins to empoex, 30 confirmations already but no sign !

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Well unfortunately I can't participate in the mining of this coin because my laptop only has 4400 graphics card which I don't think can support X13 algo for mining Sad But I will be paying close attention to this coin unless someone has some suggestions Smiley

rent some hash is my suggestion
Okay I downloaded the config file and put that and the wallet.exe into a folder together so now if I restart my wallet it should start to connect? or does it have to be in a certain type of folder?

hey,

no you've done it wrong, they don't need to be in the same folder. Read the instructions given above more carefully.

cool, twitter bounty received?

hey,

hey,

Design competition remains open

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Does anyone know why my wallet won't sync? It says that there are 0 active connections and I downloaded the wallet from the 1st page of this so I just was wondering if anyone had the same problem and if they did how they fixed it

you need to add nodes or a conf file.

There is a download for the conf file in the first post. Download it

if you are on windows click start and in the box at the b search %appdata%

go into the roaming folder you see

go into the Euphoria folder

paste the conf file

restart wallet, now you have a seed node you will get connected to the network
Thanks I'll try that right now Smiley Cheers mate Smiley
mac wallet?

will be offering bounty shortly for mac wallet