Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 55. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Just look at the block number and see what pools got all the blocks.

that is what I just posted Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Just look at the block number and see what pools got all the blocks.
legendary
This is the wallet that started mining early

ELgnoiDRgHYkvRdkmB7H28wXR238cgJXZN

clearly from the amount of TX it is a pool.

That's what you get for trusting people. Lesson learned.

thats poolc: (watch the block height)

http://bitexp.net/block.php?coin=Euphoria&height=304

http://www.poolc.net:81/euph/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=294&next=1
Activity: 672
Nice.

{
"blocks" : 135,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 24.83275557,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 50000000000,
"netmhashps" : 1640.85958551,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}

you got any block? you r always the first one.
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?

ya code should always be released to everyone at the same time. I dont care who your friends are they are going to try to take some advantage.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist for Euphoria. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.
legendary
Could we please stop the discussion regarding that pool fud now ?! i've already posted the proof that its perfectly normal, the fudder also wrote that he had the problem on some other coin "long time ago" and not with this coin..

Every time you post something more about it you're just feeding him.. its of no use...

Again: We're all using the same software, there are no hidden tricks, cheats or whatever. If you're feeling unsatisfied on one pool mine on another, thats why there are more to choose from.

If you don't like driving Mercedes, you can always drive a Lada or a Dacia, its a free world  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
you wrote first you had less on suprnova and more on other pool, you said you had 100 times less on suprnova with this coin

now you write it was not with this coin but with some other coin long time ago, why do you lie now ? i never had any problem and ocminer is always very helpful.

i switched to minerpools since you post and was before on suprnova and now i got even less ! now i lost all that time and have to switch back ! we have enough problems with scam coins, dont do that shit!
I just wanted to ask a simple question I tried setting up Sphminer for x13 to mine this coin and I could not get it running at all! Do you have a link that may help me out with what I wanna download and how to configure my miner and my bat file to make it run properly?

check this page:

https://euph.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

with the sph miner you configure a sgminer.conf file one comes with the download, erase the failover pools and put your local host info into it and then click on the sphminer.exe
with sgminer x11,x13 mod you setup a .bat file as im sure your familiar with but -k x13mod   for kernel then your localhost details
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
retweeted
https://twitter.com/rcciles
i dont even have 10 followers (lol) so not expecting any coins figured the more the merrier though  Wink

on a side note if your not happy mining at suprnova mine somewhere else, easy solution
legendary
you wrote first you had less on suprnova and more on other pool, you said you had 100 times less on suprnova with this coin

now you write it was not with this coin but with some other coin long time ago, why do you lie now ? i never had any problem and ocminer is always very helpful.

i switched to minerpools since you post and was before on suprnova and now i got even less ! now i lost all that time and have to switch back ! we have enough problems with scam coins, dont do that shit!
I just wanted to ask a simple question I tried setting up Sphminer for x13 to mine this coin and I could not get it running at all! Do you have a link that may help me out with what I wanna download and how to configure my miner and my bat file to make it run properly?

check this page:

https://euph.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Big shout out to the twitter massive, coins for you all in the morning.

You've got some great gif's.  Cheesy

Let the cat Gifs begin Smiley

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Anyone have a Noob help link for setting up an x13 algo miner so I can start mining EuphoriaCoin Smiley Would really appreciate the help Smiley

try this

http://cryptomining-blog.com/2529-new-sgminer-fork-for-x13-mining-with-higher-performance/

Smiley
Activity: 550

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Anyone have a Noob help link for setting up an x13 algo miner so I can start mining EuphoriaCoin Smiley Would really appreciate the help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Retweeted
https://twitter.com/coinminerss

And spread the hash guys
legendary

You've got some great gif's.  Cheesy

Let the cat Gifs begin Smiley
Activity: 64

You've got some great gif's.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: