Pages:
Author

Topic: Eureka Coin - page 3. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 31, 2019, 03:32:15 AM
I never saw the answer to my question. Listing tokens created in your blockchain is free?
Activity: 28
December 31, 2019, 03:10:25 AM
Have you been audited by a third-party company to identify vulnerabilities in your blockchain?
December 30, 2019, 07:35:21 AM

Coin began to fall in price

$ 0.008363 USD (-7.67%)

I am waiting for the second day to buy coins at a cheap price

Now the price of a coin is $ 0.008015 USD (-4.16%).

We buy and hold?

The coin has already begun to grow steadily and the price can reach 10 cents, and then 1 dollar already in 2020
December 30, 2019, 07:15:01 AM
You have received a new listing! Interestingly, the daily trading volume will be higher than P2PB2B?
Activity: 27
December 30, 2019, 06:48:41 AM

Eureka Coin ROI 71.46%

Your project is definitely one of the most profitable in 2019

If the price continues to grow further it will be the best project in the last 2 years. They not only created a successful project, but the price of the coin is growing

Burning - raises the price of a coin by 300%!

This is by far the best investment option.
December 30, 2019, 06:27:04 AM
Did you get a paid listing on ProBit Exchange?

What trading pairs will be added?
December 30, 2019, 06:00:51 AM

Already have projects that plan to use the Eureka Network to create their tokens?

If all the projects that create tokens in your network receive a free listing on your exchange, this will attract interest to your project

If this is true, then many projects will use your network and exchange. It will be very profitable for organizing business projects.

I hope you will have your own project audit to avoid fraud.

All projects that receive listing on the exchange must be carefully checked. However, it is investors who are responsible for their money.

So I want to know if there will be an audit unit for new projects in EurekaX?

I think the Eureka team independently analyzes each project that is applying for listing
Activity: 27
December 30, 2019, 05:31:03 AM
Why does coinmarketcap not display the capitalization of your project?
December 30, 2019, 04:58:58 AM

Already have projects that plan to use the Eureka Network to create their tokens?

If all the projects that create tokens in your network receive a free listing on your exchange, this will attract interest to your project

If this is true, then many projects will use your network and exchange. It will be very profitable for organizing business projects.

This is very cool when you can not only create your token, but also get a free listing on the exchange. This will help many young projects.

If this information is confirmed, then your project is doomed to popularity. Now many startups are having problems listing.

You're right. Startups need an ecosystem that Eureka can provide

Many projects create tokens, but cannot get on the exchange due to high listing fees.

I hope you solve this problem
Activity: 42
December 30, 2019, 04:30:42 AM
$ 0.009997 USD (16.02%)

Is Eureka Coin getting ready for the moon again?
December 30, 2019, 04:00:30 AM

Is your exchange already in coinmarketcap rating?

What is the daily trading volume on your exchange?

The exchange has already been added to the list https://coinmarketcap.com/de/exchanges/eurekax/

But the data on the daily trading volume will be updated later.

Where can I see the daily trading volume on the EurekaX exchange now?
December 30, 2019, 03:31:59 AM
Listing on ProBit Exchange?

This is becoming more interesting https://twitter.com/ProBit_Exchange/status/1210093169842376705
Activity: 42
December 29, 2019, 09:53:57 AM

Is your exchange already in coinmarketcap rating?

What is the daily trading volume on your exchange?

The exchange has already been added to the list https://coinmarketcap.com/de/exchanges/eurekax/

But the data on the daily trading volume will be updated later.
December 29, 2019, 09:13:55 AM

Coin began to fall in price

$ 0.008363 USD (-7.67%)

I am waiting for the second day to buy coins at a cheap price

Now the price of a coin is $ 0.008015 USD (-4.16%).

We buy and hold?
December 29, 2019, 08:45:32 AM

I hope you will have your own project audit to avoid fraud.

All projects that receive listing on the exchange must be carefully checked. However, it is investors who are responsible for their money.

So I want to know if there will be an audit unit for new projects in EurekaX?
Activity: 21
December 29, 2019, 07:37:34 AM

This is very cool when you can not only create your token, but also get a free listing on the exchange. This will help many young projects.

If this information is confirmed, then your project is doomed to popularity. Now many startups are having problems listing.

You're right. Startups need an ecosystem that Eureka can provide
December 29, 2019, 07:07:15 AM

Eureka Coin ROI 71.46%

Your project is definitely one of the most profitable in 2019

If the price continues to grow further it will be the best project in the last 2 years. They not only created a successful project, but the price of the coin is growing
December 29, 2019, 06:37:57 AM
When will the Eureka decentralized exchange be launched?

This is due to happen in the fourth quarter of 2019.
December 29, 2019, 06:12:09 AM

In my opinion, Eureka Coin is one of the most promising coins for investment. Excellent volatility and finished product

The more popular the exchange becomes, the higher the price of coins will be.

Moreover, you regularly burn coins

I think the price of an Eureka coin could rise to $ 1 in 2020. The potential is very large.
December 29, 2019, 05:35:08 AM
Now there is zero exchange of trades on this exchange. Is it a decentralized exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: