Pages:
Author

Topic: Eureka Coin - page 4. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2019, 05:06:08 AM

Already have projects that plan to use the Eureka Network to create their tokens?

If all the projects that create tokens in your network receive a free listing on your exchange, this will attract interest to your project

If this is true, then many projects will use your network and exchange. It will be very profitable for organizing business projects.

I would like to hear an answer from a representative of the Eureka team.

I also like this idea to popularize your project.

Listing price is indicated on the exchange website. One trading pair - 0.1 bitcoin.

No other listing information

I think that for coins created in the Eureka network there will be special listing words, as this will develop the Eureka project
December 28, 2019, 09:33:50 AM

Already have projects that plan to use the Eureka Network to create their tokens?

If all the projects that create tokens in your network receive a free listing on your exchange, this will attract interest to your project

If this is true, then many projects will use your network and exchange. It will be very profitable for organizing business projects.

Listing price is indicated on the exchange website. One trading pair - 0.1 bitcoin.

No other listing information
Activity: 27
December 28, 2019, 09:08:17 AM
Is your exchange already in coinmarketcap rating?

What is the daily trading volume on your exchange?
December 28, 2019, 08:41:38 AM

In my opinion, Eureka Coin is one of the most promising coins for investment. Excellent volatility and finished product

The more popular the exchange becomes, the higher the price of coins will be.

Moreover, you regularly burn coins
Activity: 42
December 28, 2019, 08:07:20 AM
Eureka Coin ROI 71.46%

Your project is definitely one of the most profitable in 2019
December 28, 2019, 07:29:52 AM

What are the listing conditions on your exchange?

Will token trading on your network be decentralized?

You can apply for listing here https://eurekax.io/addcoin

If your application is rejected, then all the money will be returned to you.
December 28, 2019, 07:02:09 AM
Coin began to fall in price

$ 0.008363 USD (-7.67%)

I am waiting for the second day to buy coins at a cheap price
December 28, 2019, 06:32:00 AM

This is very cool when you can not only create your token, but also get a free listing on the exchange. This will help many young projects.

If this information is confirmed, then your project is doomed to popularity. Now many startups are having problems listing.
Activity: 14
December 28, 2019, 06:06:05 AM
Do you plan to hold a New Year's airdrop on the EurekaX exchange with the distribution of your tokens?
December 28, 2019, 05:25:07 AM

I hope you will have your own project audit to avoid fraud.

All projects that receive listing on the exchange must be carefully checked. However, it is investors who are responsible for their money.
December 28, 2019, 04:55:26 AM
When did your coin get listed on Trade Satoshi?

I do not see the daily trading volume on this exchange
December 27, 2019, 12:38:03 PM

December 27, 2019, 12:06:39 PM
In my opinion, Eureka Coin is one of the most promising coins for investment. Excellent volatility and finished product
December 27, 2019, 11:36:52 AM

This is very cool when you can not only create your token, but also get a free listing on the exchange. This will help many young projects.
Activity: 27
December 27, 2019, 11:10:32 AM

You finally got a listing on coinmarketcap!

Soon your exchange will appear in the list of one of the best https://coinmarketcap.com/en/exchanges/eurekax/

In this case, the daily trading volume of Eureka coin will also increase. I think that soon the coin will enter the top 1000 in the CMC rating

The rating does not depend on the daily trading volume, but on capitalization

I think that after the appearance of the EurekaX exchange on coinmarketcap, investor interest will increase and the coin will begin to rise in the CMC rating

This is due to happen soon.

The more people learn about Eureka Coin, the better for the project.

Only people who have already bought and trade on the EurekaX exchange can advise Eureka.

Only experience gives the opportunity to advise this service

There is also a referral system for this. You can earn 25% of the commission fees from your referrals

This is great when I get not one-time profit from my referrals, but a percentage of commission fees.
December 27, 2019, 10:33:54 AM

I hope you will have your own project audit to avoid fraud.
December 27, 2019, 10:06:07 AM
What are the listing conditions on your exchange?

Will token trading on your network be decentralized?
December 27, 2019, 09:34:38 AM

Should I buy Eureka Coin coins now?

I think the price may continue to fall another 15%

I think you better wait until the price drops a bit. Now the situation is very unstable

Eureka Coin can grow by 100% in one day and fall in price by 50%. This is a great opportunity for gambling traders to make good money.
December 27, 2019, 09:08:17 AM

Now a very dangerous price - $ 0.008838 USD

Is it worth buying to the moon? or will the price drop begin soon?

It’s better to wait until the coin price starts to fall and buy coins at $ 0.007 USD

This will give excellent burning profit.
Activity: 42
December 27, 2019, 08:35:01 AM

Why is there no roadmap on the site after 2019?

https://www.eurekacoin.io/

Apparently they completed the development of all plans for 2019 and are now developing ideas for 2020
Pages:
Jump to: