Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 112. (Read 96769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 22, 2016, 07:57:42 PM
Italy had already qualified top of their group so they weren't very stressed about getting a result. Congratulations to Iceland and Ireland though for being able to overcome the favorites and for Iceland for topping their group.

Any chance of seeing iceland move further to the top 8? somehow I see this year as the year for small teams to show what they are actually made of, so many unexpected team that actually qualified for the top 8 and most of them are unexpected, didnt even have some glimpse of prediction that iceland could top their group somehow
looks like leicester city breakthrough motivated them! yeah iceland and hungary are the two teams who surprised everyone! they almost make portugal crying kick them out from the top 2 of group stage. i hope they do more surprised result in knockout stage, let's say iceland to go for final or incredible hungary to win euro 2016! it's very possible!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
June 22, 2016, 07:52:49 PM
Italy had already qualified top of their group so they weren't very stressed about getting a result. Congratulations to Iceland and Ireland though for being able to overcome the favorites and for Iceland for topping their group.

Any chance of seeing iceland move further to the top 8? somehow I see this year as the year for small teams to show what they are actually made of, so many unexpected team that actually qualified for the top 8 and most of them are unexpected, didnt even have some glimpse of prediction that iceland could top their group somehow
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2016, 07:46:38 PM
Man Ireland has the best fans in Euro 2016. They are great and they deserved this qualification. I'm so happy for them. This tournament is known as late goals, Ireland scored 85th minute and go to the next round. What an excitement, joy, pleasure! Now Ireland has 2 teams and Great Britain has 4 in Last 16.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 22, 2016, 07:28:16 PM
i think  Italy v Rep of Ireland match will finish draw and the odds is  for  the Draw @ 1.52 it is not bad i will bet this good luck

Ireland won the game fair and square, thanks to italy backing down on this match now ireland is qualify for the next stage as well however they will be facing france soon and definitely france is not the type that will back down on this. The top 16 match actually consist of mostly of favourites teams against underdog
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2016, 07:10:57 PM
Group stage has just finished, and the next round of 16 has been announced.

Switzerland vs Poland
Wales vs Northend Ireland
Croatia vs Portugal
France vs Rep of Ireland
Germany vs Slovakia
Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain
England vs Iceland

Which teams has the best chance to go Quarter-Finals in your opinion?

Some favorite team play was not optimal even in some of their games almost lost it makes me think there will be a new champion at Euro 2016
I mean underdogs to reach the final for now has not seen clearly perhaps when it reached the semifinals we'll see
I think this team should be wary Hungary, Rep of Ireland, Switzerland 
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 06:16:56 PM
Man Ireland has the best fans in Euro 2016. They are great and they deserved this qualification. I'm so happy for them. This tournament is known as late goals, Ireland scored 85th minute and go to the next round. What an excitement, joy, pleasure! Now Ireland has 2 teams and Great Britain has 4 in Last 16.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
June 22, 2016, 06:04:22 PM

Switzerland vs Poland
Croatia vs Portugal
France vs Rep of Ireland
Germany vs Slovakia
Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain
England vs Iceland

I'll say Poland, Wales, Croatia, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and England. Not very original in my predictions, but now that group satge has passed, each match will be played at 100% !
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
June 22, 2016, 05:46:39 PM

Switzerland vs Poland
Croatia vs Portugal
France vs Rep of Ireland
Germany vs Slovakia
Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain
England vs Iceland

It's just my opinion
Poland , Wales , Croatia  , France , Germany , Hungary , Italia , England
I chose this team based on their performance in group stage  I threw some strong teams Portugal , spain and Belgium
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 05:29:24 PM
From what I'm seeing in this year's Soccer European Championship, The most suited Team to win is Germany. One Team that I think that is doing a great apperance is the Turkish Team. They have been playing very well, so they might end up going to the final.

LOL, what are you smoking dude? They are already eliminated.
Ireland beat Italy and go to the next round as one of the best 3rd placed team.

Actually Turkey still has a chance through the play-offs however small the likelihood they qualify Turkey must compete with 5 other teams
such as Portugal, Ireland, Slovakia, Albania, Northern Ireland 4 tickets still available to them or 2 teams will out
Don't you see that knockout stage schedule have already been announced ? There aren't any chance anymore.

Switzerland vs Poland
Croatia vs Portugal
France vs Rep of Ireland
Germany vs Slovakia
Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain
England vs Iceland

or maybe you wanna read the official news about it? http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2382560.html
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
June 22, 2016, 05:28:28 PM
From what I'm seeing in this year's Soccer European Championship, The most suited Team to win is Germany. One Team that I think that is doing a great apperance is the Turkish Team. They have been playing very well, so they might end up going to the final.

Actually Turkey still has a chance through the play-offs however small the likelihood they qualify Turkey must compete with 5 other teams
such as Portugal, Ireland, Slovakia, Albania, Northern Ireland 4 tickets still available to them or 2 teams will out

What are those play-offs ? I've never heard of this anywhere. The 4 best 3rd of group are qualified and that's all.
Activity: 490
June 22, 2016, 05:26:08 PM
Sweden 0 - 1 Belgium
Italy 0 - 1 Republic Ireland
Damn ~ I hate 1-0 score line . Two goals in this two match score in 85 minutes , what a coincidence that is.
Feel sorry for Sweden , we did not see magic from Ibrahimovic and he couldn't follow the record that Ronaldo just made. By the way , Ireland are now safe for the last 16 playoffs .
Fortunately I did not bet on matches in that group. I'm sure the match protugal vs hungary and iceland vs austria will produce more than 1.5 goals. if you do a parlay on the two games. you can get odds of 2.2 and I won that bet. unfortunately I did not win the bet iceland. and I've been predicting it
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 22, 2016, 05:16:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
June 22, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

Switzerland vs Poland
Croatia vs Portugal
France vs Rep of Ireland
Germany vs Slovakia
Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain
England vs Iceland

Activity: 966
June 22, 2016, 05:02:47 PM
Sweden 0 - 1 Belgium
Italy 0 - 1 Republic Ireland
Damn ~ I hate 1-0 score line . Two goals in this two match score in 85 minutes , what a coincidence that is.
Feel sorry for Sweden , we did not see magic from Ibrahimovic and he couldn't follow the record that Ronaldo just made. By the way , Ireland are now safe for the last 16 playoffs .
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 22, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
June 22, 2016, 04:33:26 PM
Italy vs Rep of Ireland, this is most boring match in this competition so far imo, and it is the worst formation of Italy as well. Italy play just like an amateur team. It is OK that the last match will give no effect because they have qualified to next round, but what they show today is so bad.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 04:32:42 PM
i think  Italy v Rep of Ireland match will finish draw and the odds is  for  the Draw @ 1.52 it is not bad i will bet this good luck
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 22, 2016, 04:13:54 PM
I can say that situation of Belgium is not good because Rep. ireland and Sweden looking for 2nd place of the group to qualify in the next phase of the tournament. They need to win or draw to qualify.

Actually a draw enough for Belgium finished in 2nd place with 4 points while their competitors Rep. ireland need to win 2-0 to take Belgium place
If Rep. ireland only a 1-0 win was not enough, because the goal difference current position Ireland conceded 4 goals and scored 1 goal
otherwise Belgium scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals so that Belgium is still ahead in the number of goals
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 04:02:38 PM
I can say that situation of Belgium is not good because Rep. ireland and Sweden looking for 2nd place of the group to qualify in the next phase of the tournament. They need to win or draw to qualify.
Activity: 826
June 22, 2016, 03:54:21 PM
It's a great game today for portugal and cristiano ronaldo against hungary after the draw 3-3 and ronaldo scores 2 goals , portugal will qualifiate in the 3rd place and i guess it will face a big team !
Jump to: