Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 18. (Read 96717 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 10, 2016, 10:06:33 AM
I think France will be the winners in the Year 2016. Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 10, 2016, 09:53:57 AM
France never lost when they host competitions, hard to believe this would be the first time. If you are not sure go for draw no bet.

They won a Euro and a World Cup at home
advantage vs luck? so better place your instinct for me france will get this as they already have the advantage playing already in the finals
but consider porutgal w/out luck they might be not here.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 09:52:56 AM
Everything is in place for the final. Many of you have a clear belief that France will win the game, but I'm not so sure about that. I believe that they will not win the game. Portugal has a strong chance to win this game, so my bet goes to them!
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2016, 09:50:24 AM
France never lost when they host competitions, hard to believe this would be the first time. If you are not sure go for draw no bet.

They won an Euro and a World Cup at home
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 09:40:04 AM
At first congratulation to Portugal to had achieve again the final of Euro 2016, there are high chances for each country, even when France looks better, I believe into Ronaldo to make and bring Portugal those conquer.
To be honest, Portugal doesn't really deserve to be in this Euro finals. They slipped through this tourney like an eel and not doing anything memorable.
Their performance during group stage was underwhelming and later they have trouble with potentially much weaker opponents like Poland and barely won after FT+AT+PS.
sure portugal got vety luckyto reach the finals i think they only played only one good game that was against wales and if wales belleived in themselves they would be in the final because they realy played well and portugal will run out of luck against france . France is more organized team and wont let the title dlip from their hands on their ground
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 10, 2016, 09:31:36 AM
is there any chance portugal can win this game in normal time ? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
July 10, 2016, 09:22:45 AM
At first congratulation to Portugal to had achieve again the final of Euro 2016, there are high chances for each country, even when France looks better, I believe into Ronaldo to make and bring Portugal those conquer.
To be honest, Portugal doesn't really deserve to be in this Euro finals. They slipped through this tourney like an eel and not doing anything memorable.
Their performance during group stage was underwhelming and later they have trouble with potentially much weaker opponents like Poland and barely won after FT+AT+PS.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
July 10, 2016, 08:59:41 AM
I think that 90% of world gamblers put thir money tonight on France! Cheesy

It means 90 % of the worlds gambler might be losing their bet tonight if portugal ended up winning. I dont really think it is possible however portugal might be winning with a slim chance. It will be a game between griezman vs ronaldo, whoever could outsmart the defender will be winning the game for their country

Someone earlier wrote that the French put their homes to bet on the victory of their team .. if Portugal will win, a lot of people could be left without a roof over heads ..

It for sure will be passionate game!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 10, 2016, 08:50:37 AM

one bet sure will be France and other might be goals or both team to score or something else maybe win Portugal
france is for sure favorite but we will see
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 10, 2016, 08:49:56 AM

It means 90 % of the worlds gambler might be losing their bet tonight if portugal ended up winning. I dont really think it is possible however portugal might be winning with a slim chance. It will be a game between griezman vs ronaldo, whoever could outsmart the defender will be winning the game for their country
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
July 10, 2016, 08:35:18 AM
Activity: 728
July 10, 2016, 07:52:51 AM
I also am wonder when I saw the odds for France to be over @2 when it is in best form ever. I was not sure France to be able to defeat Germany but once that bearer is crossed now it is straight towards taking the title. Portugal is relaying on one or two players and France's defense can tackle that. France will be able to become champion by marginal winning tonight.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 10, 2016, 07:50:31 AM
France is fav but Pepe is in great form and Portugal has that 18 years Renato Sanchez,together with Ronaldo and Nani thay are so dangerous,so lets enjoy the game
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
July 10, 2016, 07:47:47 AM
For France to win bookies seem to be very generous today and rating it for 2.08 as an odd for France to win. Still I am not convinced regarding this game as both teams will play very carefully, both teams will try to not concede any goal rather than to try to attack and be left uncovered in defense. I think this game should end draw in regular time and my bet would be under 2.5 goals and both teams to score no (this one being a bit risky though).
Activity: 686
July 10, 2016, 07:13:27 AM
France will have to play with more improved strategy with focus to stop Ronaldo and win the final match, I will pick France ML for betting because it will going to win this match with their amazing game style, I am pretty sure France will win without conceding a goal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 10, 2016, 07:11:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
July 10, 2016, 07:08:46 AM
This night has arrived. I think the game tonight will feature two players, each is christiano ronaldo and Antoine Griezman. they both will be the deciding match between france and portugal. they both have the charisma and skill above the average. we'll see, among those who can show their best game then the country could become a champion.
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 10, 2016, 07:04:09 AM
just think France will be champions at Euro 2016.and I also pretty sure in this final match both teams to Score @2.22

Antoine Griezman could be scoring another goal tonight that is for sure as he always did is majority of their match so taking him to score is a good option as well. Both team to score is actually kinda impossible as I kinda get the feelings that france might win in the normal time and going to have a cleansheet tonight
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
July 10, 2016, 06:45:23 AM
Ronaldo can't win the golscore in this euro 2016 for me opinion, have score only 3 gol in all match and today score 3 gol ? I think no score gol today. France get win in the 90 minute, later is dangerous
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
July 10, 2016, 06:04:10 AM
France has all the edges of the world tonight , and betting on France to win the 90 mins is very +EV in my opinion with X2.05-2.07 odds
Portugal doesn't deserve to be in the final , but they were lucky enough to reach it
so I'm going for France ML , and I have some non soccer bets if I won em I may go for Halftime/Fulltime : Draw/France
Pages:
Jump to: