Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 41. (Read 96767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 02:15:32 AM
My first betting choice is under 1.5 goals for Portugal - Wales game. Second choice is first half draw. I think it'll be a very close match, both teams have a chance to go to final. I can't decide who go but I'd say %55 Portugal.
that's a very risky bet sir under 1.5 in semis I think both team will try harder to score might be trying under 2.5 for this small odd but much better, good luck to you sir I will try also some for both team to score. also have good odd.

Yeah it was a typo, I mean under 2.5 goals, fixed my post.
It may finish 0-0 or 1-0 too but that's very risky.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 01:34:13 AM
My first betting choice is under 1.5 goals for Portugal - Wales game. Second choice is first half draw. I think it'll be a very close match, both teams have a chance to go to final. I can't decide who go but I'd say %55 Portugal.
that's a very risky bet sir under 1.5 in semis I think both team will try harder to score might be trying under 2.5 for this small odd but much better, good luck to you sir I will try also some for both team to score. also have good odd.
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 06, 2016, 01:30:45 AM
My first betting choice is under 2.5 goals for Portugal - Wales game. Second choice is first half draw. I think it'll be a very close match, both teams have a chance to go to final. I can't decide who go but I'd say %55 Portugal.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 05, 2016, 11:43:23 PM
Wales to advance has bigger chances, of 2.54x

Do you think odds around 1.5 are good for a team that is playing like Portugal against a team that thrashed Belgium?
portugal just got lucky so for me betting also with wales is much better but i'm goona place my bet with both team to score
i'm sure they both can do it since its the semi finals both will be eager to win and advance to the finals.
legendary
Activity: 1162
July 05, 2016, 11:40:30 PM
Wales to advance has bigger chances, of 2.54x

Do you think odds around 1.5 are good for a team that is playing like Portugal against a team that thrashed Belgium?
legendary
Activity: 1442
July 05, 2016, 08:24:15 PM
portugal to advance is -187 right now at nitrogen. Odds are pretty steep but
if you like portugal to advance its really not that bad.  I personally try and not
lay over -150 on any bet but just in case it goes to xtra time or PKs its nice just
having them to advance
legendary
Activity: 910
July 05, 2016, 08:13:39 PM
Portugal had a bad performance at this euro but they can qualify to the semi final. This is a sign that Portugal can win this tournament. A good team with bad performance at the beginning will eventualy win the thropy. That just what I felt till now. No need to argue about it! lol
For them to win it all is a long shot. I hope you didn't put any bets on that prediction as Wales, France, Germany are way better teams and do not rely on luck to win their matches.
legendary
Activity: 1904
July 05, 2016, 06:54:26 PM
Portugal had a bad performance at this euro but they can qualify to the semi final. This is a sign that Portugal can win this tournament. A good team with bad performance at the beginning will eventualy win the thropy. That just what I felt till now. No need to argue about it! lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 05, 2016, 06:04:14 PM
wales vs portugal, batle gareth bale vs cristaono ronaldo, starting eleven portugal nothing striker, striker plot potugal fill luiz nani and ronaldo
until now portugal nothing win is 90 minute, macth group 3 match only draw, 1/8 final vs croatia 90minute draw again, 1/4 final vs poland 90 minute draw agan, portugal only lucky.
so you can see is semifinal portugal lucky again or lost iam choose wales win
legendary
Activity: 910
July 05, 2016, 05:51:37 PM
Wales is more strong team than Portugal at the moment, Portugal has star players but Wales is playing wonderful and I am pretty sure it will make something amazing into this match.
i don't think wales play wonderfully , both portugal and wales qualified smells like huge luck. both play against bigger teams in first knockout which they should lost easily but they won it luckily.

the match between portugal and wales are hard to predict it is 50-50 chance!
Such as placing bet on any game. It is a 50-50 chance for you to win. What if France then Germany were in the finals (which I know is not possible in their pools) that would be a 50-50 chance as well of who would win.
All you can do is put your bet on your favorite team and hope for the best.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1073
July 05, 2016, 05:51:29 PM
I'm not really sure about Wales because they are ithout Davies and Ramsey, but I think Germany will make it, like they did in the World Cup

And Portugal will be thrashed by France or Germany, one way or another

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 05, 2016, 05:38:23 PM
Wales is more strong team than Portugal at the moment, Portugal has star players but Wales is playing wonderful and I am pretty sure it will make something amazing into this match.
i don't think wales play wonderfully , both portugal and wales qualified smells like huge luck. both play against bigger teams in first knockout which they should lost easily but they won it luckily.

the match between portugal and wales are hard to predict it is 50-50 chance!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 05, 2016, 05:30:21 PM
i think wales will easily beat the portugals though in my opinion anything might happen if it will be a bad day for wales, also i think that france will win the final not germany because france is stronger now
that's also what i'm thinking france is the big bet for me to become the champion i think they deserved
it now and they are showing more skills and talent. good luck to france
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 05, 2016, 05:27:28 PM
i think wales will easily beat the portugals though in my opinion anything might happen if it will be a bad day for wales, also i think that france will win the final not germany because france is stronger now
Activity: 966
July 05, 2016, 05:22:29 PM
Wales had a good day. I have seen them play against another team where Kaku could not shoot the ball right infront of goal if his life depended on it  Angry
It all depends if it is their day to win.
I think this will end in a draw and it might just be Ronaldo who scores the winning penalty kick just like in the Madrid finals last time.
I think it is Ronaldo's day today for he is due again to score many goals and to win it for his team in this fashion.
I think it not gonna be happen again. Ronaldo have learn the mistake from last Euro 2012 when he been assigned 5th penalty taker and he never get a chance because his Portugal teammates have missed few penalty.
Maybe he can do that in Real Madrid but not in Portugal squad. So this time Ronaldo won't take chance and gonna be the 1st penalty taker , as we already saw in last penalty shootout.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 05, 2016, 04:13:07 PM
both teams have a golden opportunity to the finals of a tournament final. Who's opponent in the finals will be the winner of Portugal Wales will be the underdog in the confrontation. But we are not there yet. Wales has impressed me, the question is only how the team will cope with the loss of Ramsey. Portugal has received a lot of criticism this tournament, but the team is not the best defensive team in the European Championships. The question will be to what tactics will choose the teams. Dare anyone to play on the attack and thus take the risk of running into a counter? Portugal has more individual quality, while Wales is more of a team. I find it difficult to say, but if recent weeks are any indication, this game just might be the extension, and probably penalties
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
July 05, 2016, 02:27:10 PM
Activity: 812
July 05, 2016, 02:23:39 PM
My prediction Portugal will win and france too
So Portugal vs France in the final.

So we are now to the Semi-final stage of this Euro 2016. I am in strong favor of Germany. Their control over the ball was marvelous in the quarterfinal against Italy and they didn't let Italy any ball possession.
I can see Germany making it through the finals.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
July 05, 2016, 02:10:23 PM
In Portugal v Wales match, I am backing Wales. Portugal has made it's way to the semi- finals but their performance in this tournament is not as good as always. On the other hand, Wales has given an exceptional performance. I think the match will stretch up to penalties. It won't be a cakewalk for any of the team.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 05, 2016, 02:03:14 PM
I also think France and Portugal will go to final match, Portugal is not playing much aggressive lately but I am pretty sure into semi final match against Wales it will show much better performance and will make its place for final match.

im thinking the same thing i also predict one semi Germany France other i picket wrong semifinalist tough it would be Belgium
Pages:
Jump to: