Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 158. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Am going to blame Allegri for the tactics he used for the game, why defend when you you haven't scored a goal.it's a shame that a player like Buffington will never win the trophy
i agree with you , same mistakes from allegri against barcelona in the final of Champions League in 2015 .always they do the best performence in the first half and in the 2nd half there are nothing . same mistakes !! and the biggest looser is not Juventus , he is Buffon ! 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Do you think Real Madrid will now dominate Champions League and win again next year? They will surely make it to the semi-finals at least, but are they capable of doing a "hattrick" and win the CL three times in a row?

Well, it's still unpredictable though. I'm sure many teams on the Europe will do their best for the next season but everything can be happen, it's really possible that Real Madrid can make a hattrick win on Champions League.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Congratulations to real madrid who won champions league champions this season. A fantastic season for real madrid players, they have shown a stunning game in the league. And this is a tremendous closing cup, the highest supremacy in Europe they have achieved. And for juventus they have fought so tough, but they have proven that they deserve to play in the final. We will welcome next season for a much more exciting match, we hope to see many new stars warm up every champions league match. Bravo madrid !!!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Do you think Real Madrid will now dominate Champions League and win again next year? They will surely make it to the semi-finals at least, but are they capable of doing a "hattrick" and win the CL three times in a row?

Well they already dominated the last few years. They've won the title in 2014, 2016 and now in 2017!
This will be written in the history book of european football. These guys will be known in 30 years still!
However I don't think they will win next year again. But of course Real is always a team for the half finals and final.
Personally I would have been happy to see Juventus winning. I'm always with the "underdog".
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Am going to blame Allegri for the tactics he used for the game, why defend when you you haven't scored a goal.it's a shame that a player like Buffington will never win the trophy
Maybe Allegri was traumatized in the final of 2015, seen in any game in the first half Juventus look good but in the second half they performed very badly, it exactly happened like the final two years ago against Barcelona. Experience alone is not enough to earn a UCL degree but every team must also have a strong mentality and desire. Though so I still respect.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I expected to see Real Madrid to win, but didn't expect this goal fest.
With the scores tied at half time, there was no clue about what was to happen in the second half. Real were practically unstoppable, scoring 3 goals to take the final tally to 4-1. Real showed their true class and retained the trophy.

Yeah right, this is an exciting match even though it's not what I want it to be penalties. I do not think there are a lot of goals in this game but the 4-1 final result for Real Madrid is incredible. Juventus weakened when the second half, their defense can be penetrated Real Madrid. You are right Real Madrid are able to show the best class and retain trophies, they are able to beat the club that during this champion league is hard to beat.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I think all the players of Juventus are playing underperformance. This is beyond expectations, which we know Juventus only conceded 3 goals in the group phase until the final. but in the final, they like having a bad defense with four goals in 1 match.

Congratulations to Real Madrid who have broken record defending champions and become the first team for it.
Activity: 526
Indeed it was record breaking for Real to successfully defend the champions league cup. I have never heard of any European team winning the coveted trophy back to back they way they did. The first half was mixed but in the second half, Real showed their true colors by displaying world class football. Considering that Juventus has the best defense in Europe, I never expected so many goals but the guys proved me wrong.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
With the scores tied at half time, there was no clue about what was to happen in the second half. Real were practically unstoppable, scoring 3 goals to take the final tally to 4-1. Real showed their true class and retained the trophy.

Whole Madrid team showed up and played great but Ronaldo will get most of the praise and rightly so, especially when you look at his performances in CL knockout phase and this final.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
WHAT a Dominance from Real.We don't see Juventus shipping goals like that so often. Congratulations for For Real making it back to back wins on a Championsleague final also 3 from the last 4 is a great acherivement Hard luck for Juve they were not in their top shape but if they won the game in the first half they may deserved to win it but they were absent on the second half and to be honest Casemiro deflection goal changed things around and we can say that Real Madrid were lucky on that one but at the end all we can say very good first half from both teams but the second showed us the strengh of RM.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
5 goals on a finals game?
Who would of thought this would happen?
Ronaldo almost got a hat trick too.

Is real madrid the best team in the history of the game or what?

Wouldn't this prove this title to everyone now?
No more barcelona lovers to shit on the real fans anymore from now on I guess. Undecided

Ronaldo has achieved more goals than anyone.

I still can't believe Juventus just throw that final match on the 2nd half. I don't know what is allegri doing at the break before 2nd half. I really enjoyed the match on the first half, both teams playing well. but in the 2nd half, juventus lost their mentality. It could be become the good final though, but juventus not playing well on 2nd half.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I just stopped watching after Ronaldo scored that second goal.
I knew it was over. And with them getting that red card was like shooting themselves in the foot. Undecided

This was a very exciting finals match from beginning to the end which I decided not to watch anymore due to a massacre is not for me but the Real fans just loved it I bet. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Personally hoped that Juventus would win it but Real fully deserved this one. After the break there was only one team on the pitch.Whole Madrid team showed up tonight and played great but Ronaldo will get most of the praise and rightly so, especially when you look at his performances in CL knockout phase and this final. As a Croat, happy for Modric, great performance and once again a proof how brilliant player he is. Congrats to Madrid fans here.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I am speechless here looking at the way the match was played out,i thought Juventus will win the match but Real Madrid just trashed them real hard,it was a splendid and historic performance from them and all credits to Ronaldo and Zidane to showcase the kind of performance no one expected when it most mattered.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I was completely surprised there was such a score, especially since this was the final game, I think if they played the game 10 times this result will not happen, to be honest I thought the game will be a lot more close, but it seems the Juventus was unable to move the game in the direction they would have liked.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
I expected a Real Madrid win because of their playing pattern especially in the second half. Zidane is such a tactical coach and i expected a  ig difference in the second half which happened. Zidane has set a record by being the first tactician to defend the UEFA Champions league. Kudos to him and and the other team members
Even with the first goal by Juva it did remind him of his golden years playing with that remarkable bicycle kick into the top corner of the net against his club.
Classic Zidane goal. Grin
Activity: 526
I expected a Real Madrid win because of their playing pattern especially in the second half. Zidane is such a tactical coach and i expected a  ig difference in the second half which happened. Zidane has set a record by being the first tactician to defend the UEFA Champions league. Kudos to him and and the other team members
Jump to: