Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 208. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
again and again, the club must meet with Barcelona. This reminds us of the final a few years back. then Juventus should defeat of Barcelona by a score of 3-1. I hope that Juventus will not give up just like that, I'm sure they can beat Barcelona in the quarter-finals and could meet Real Madrid or Bayern Munich in the final game later.

Barcelona this season is not as strong as few years back, Juventus has a good chance to beat them. Sure I hope they can do it, I want to see new champion this year.
The most insteresting match would be Bayern Muenchen vs Real Madrid, it is like a earlier Final. Overall, all matches on quarter finals are great to be missed.
I was also in this mind that Barcelona is not good and strong as few years back but come back against PSG is not easy they show class that they can do any time Juventus is also very good side but still this is very interesting competition hope good team will be in Semi Final
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
again and again, the club must meet with Barcelona. This reminds us of the final a few years back. then Juventus should defeat of Barcelona by a score of 3-1. I hope that Juventus will not give up just like that, I'm sure they can beat Barcelona in the quarter-finals and could meet Real Madrid or Bayern Munich in the final game later.

Barcelona this season is not as strong as few years back, Juventus has a good chance to beat them. Sure I hope they can do it, I want to see new champion this year.
The most insteresting match would be Bayern Muenchen vs Real Madrid, it is like a earlier Final. Overall, all matches on quarter finals are great to be missed.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Doing a quick glance on the lines of the UCL quarter finals.  I can see there's some value on Leicester to win, +1.5 at 1.90ish vs Atletico Madrid.  But we'll see how the line moves.  If it goes near 2.00 and a tad over it I'll surely make a bet.  I can't see Atletico go +2 up vs LCFC with the latter's resurgence.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
In Europa League :
Anderlecht will face Manchester United .
Celta Vigo will face Gent .
Lyon will face Besiktas in a hard game .
Ajax will face Schalke .

This will be interesting to MNU facing Anderlecht and Ajax with Schalke. These two matches will be good ones. Think that on paper Lyon got easiest opponent but this is quarter final all team deserve to be here so every match will be hard.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
The official result of the #UCLdraw!

Atlético de Madrid v Leicester City Football Club
Borussia Dortmund v AS MONACO
FC Bayern München v Real Madrid C.F.
Juventus v FC Barcelona

Exciting draw... Any team can just get knocked out at this stage. Sometimes it's not about the pedigree of the teams, it's more of what you can offer at 180 minutes of football...

My last four teams
1. Bayern Munich.
2. Borussia Dortmund.
3. Atletico madrid.
4. Barcelona.

My last four teams as like your exept Dortmund,lets go Monace,we will have best games here,many goals
Kind of badluck for Leicester iron Atletico will be hard for them
Will Lewandowski repeat and score four goals in one game,or Ramos will kill Bayern as usually he does
Juve-Barca i am for Juve
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Call me crazy but I think Leicester City could get past Atletico Madrid on their debut crusade to the Champions League final. Everyone wants Leicester City as their opponent however the Foxes showed time and time again that they have what it takes to topple big teams. I will also be backing them due to the greats odds and before you know it they could have reached the semi-finals  Grin

I think I agree with you, Leicester may be the surprise package but I also think Mr. Florentino perez's call was misunderstood and they couldn't figure out which of the Madrid's he wanted to be paired with Leicester. It's funny but Real Madrid has met their meter now.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Call me crazy but I think Leicester City could get past Atletico Madrid on their debut crusade to the Champions League final. Everyone wants Leicester City as their opponent however the Foxes showed time and time again that they have what it takes to topple big teams. I will also be backing them due to the greats odds and before you know it they could have reached the semi-finals  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Juventus v FC Barcelona

Exciting draw... Any team can just get knocked out at this stage. Sometimes it's not about the pedigree of the teams, it's more of what you can offer at 180 minutes of football...

My last four teams
1. Bayern Munich.
2. Borussia Dortmund.
3. Atletico madrid.
4. Barcelona.

Leicester vs atletico is probably one of the most waited match for premier league fans as they are the only team that still stands on the champions league. It is not impossible for them to win and even become the champion, they have done the impossible once so I wont be doubting them in the champions league
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I wonder why Manchester United could only score one goal in the match last night, but when viewed from the quality of the players, they are far superior to Rostov who became his opponent. Mou may have to find new strategies and formations up to get satisfactory results in every game in both the Premier League and Europa League.
That does suck showing they can only score 1 goal is not acceptable to continue on forward.
Cause this will only show that their opponents just need to score one more goal then them to put them out of contension at this point.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Juventus v FC Barcelona

My last four teams
1. Bayern Munich.
2. Borussia Dortmund.
3. Atletico madrid.
4. Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .
manchester united, lyon and ajax probably as the favourite teams on this quarterfinal but because impossible to be the champion again for Sevilla then this season we will see the new champion of europe league however if i see this schedule that i expect final match ajax vs manchester united
legendary
Activity: 840
here is the draw of the quarter finals of Champion's League:

At. Madrid vs Leicester
Bor. Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barcelona

Atletico madrid can go even in the final!
The four best teams are on the same side

I have a feel Leicester will play a surprise on atletico, they already beat a Spanish side and they will play without worry. Would favor Monaco to win, bayern and Real is a tough game especially for real who will welcome a ex coach. Barcelona should defeat juventus. Now turning to europa cup Manchester United looked hazy last night but I did expect them to won it. And should Leicester and Manchester United win respective cups it shall be really interesting to see who looses out on champion leave.
I think they have taken those clause out now. Irrespective of whatever teams win the CL or Europa, the top 3 go into the next years Champions League and the 4th spot team goes through playoffs into the Champions League. The Europa and Champions League teams will also get automatic qualification. So, if Leicester and Manchester united win their respective cups and Man Utd misses out on top 4 then we will see possibly 6 teams representing in the next years Champions League. I'm not 100% on this but I think that's how it will be. Since the year Tottenham Hotspurs missed out on CL in the next season coz of Chelsea winning CL, I think the rule changed.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
here is the draw of the quarter finals of Champion's League:

At. Madrid vs Leicester
Bor. Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barcelona

Atletico madrid can go even in the final!
The four best teams are on the same side

I have a feel Leicester will play a surprise on atletico, they already beat a Spanish side and they will play without worry. Would favor Monaco to win, bayern and Real is a tough game especially for real who will welcome a ex coach. Barcelona should defeat juventus. Now turning to europa cup Manchester United looked hazy last night but I did expect them to won it. And should Leicester and Manchester United win respective cups it shall be really interesting to see who looses out on champion leave.

Same thoughts here.  And how lucky is Leicester to draw one of the softer clubs, if not the softest club out of the ones left going to the quarter finals.  I'm rooting for them and I hope they reach the semis and play vs Barca!  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Barcelona vs Juve in QuarterFinal Champions League . interested for this game . Hmmmm How many redcard and Penalty for this game ?  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .

Manchester United and Celta vigo are clearly favored against two Belgian teams. The other two games are very balanced, any team between Ajax, Schalke, Besiktas and Lyon can win
imo Manchester United has been drawn with a team thats topping the Belgian league which makes them a big threat
and with most of uniteds star players injured i wouldnt right them to be favorites of the competition. Maybe Celta and schalke have a good shoot at it.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
We can expect to see great matches in CL and EL matches. Most interesting will be CL with barca jeve and RM bayern.
Winers of this matches will play final
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .

Manchester United and Celta vigo are clearly favored against two Belgian teams. The other two games are very balanced, any team between Ajax, Schalke, Besiktas and Lyon can win

Manchester united is favored againts the belgian team, but man united performance is a bit shaky, so it is a bit hard to say Man. United can win the game, I will watch Besiktas and Lyon, both of the really a good team, but I will choose Lyon to win this time

Wise move. Their striker Aboubakar won't be playing because of the silly headbutt he did. I am a fan of Besiktas myself but even i wouldn't bet on my team. (It is betting in the end, no need to be emotional)
yeah from this europa League draw we should see Manchester united , Celta Vigo,Lyon and Ayax in the semi final by then it can be more exiting i expect from Ayax to win over Schalke because i didn't even expect from Schalke to get to this stage as Monchengladbach was the better team in my opinion and Schalke was lucky to get through them especialy in first half when Gladbach were ahead with two goals but Schlake managed to equalise in the second half with a goal from a rebound and a penalty kick came from a hand ball.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Champions league quarterfinal draw looks very interesting.
Real - Bayern. Finally, Real Madrid received powerful opponent in playoff stage. We will see two amazing games in this pair.
Barcelona - Juventus. Best attacking teams vs best defence. After amazing comeback vs PSG, I believe that Barca can go to the final, but Juve is strong team and they want revenge for 2015 UCL final.
Still gonna bet on Real Madrid, I think they are pretty strong this year and we all know they are one the main contenders to win the league. Now as far as Barca is concerned I was not expected them to reach quarters, honestly, I'm not sure if they would survive this time But well i would love to see a final between Real and Braca.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .

We can say that challenging encounters are waiting for us. Anderlecht has a chance to find goals at home if he can make good judgments. Celta Vigo and Genk are hard to predict this encounter Celta vigo is not good in the league but is currently fighting well in Europe.

Besiktas has been the most challenging lottery draw. Lyon are very good at the team house, a very solid staff. But they will prove themselves and a good match will be waiting for us. Schalke is playing nice, but he's an unbeatable opponent in Ajax.

Jump to: