Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 209. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
In Europa League :
Anderlecht will face Manchester United .
Celta Vigo will face Gent .
Lyon will face Besiktas in a hard game .
Ajax will face Schalke .

Manchester United and Celta vigo are clearly favored against two Belgian teams. The other two games are very balanced, any team between Ajax, Schalke, Besiktas and Lyon can win

Manchester united is favored againts the belgian team, but man united performance is a bit shaky, so it is a bit hard to say Man. United can win the game, I will watch Besiktas and Lyon, both of the really a good team, but I will choose Lyon to win this time

Wise move. Their striker Aboubakar won't be playing because of the silly headbutt he did. I am a fan of Besiktas myself but even i wouldn't bet on my team. (It is betting in the end, no need to be emotional)
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Champions league quarterfinal draw looks very interesting.
Atletico - Leicester. Both teams playing style is quite similar and we can't expect many goals from both teams. I think Atletco will go further.
Real - Bayern. Finally, Real Madrid received powerful opponent in playoff stage. We will see two amazing games in this pair.
Barcelona - Juventus. Best attacking teams vs best defence. After amazing comeback vs PSG, I believe that Barca can go to the final, but Juve is strong team and they want revenge for 2015 UCL final.
Borussia - Monaco. We can see many goals in this pair, both teams like to play nice, attacking football. I think Borussia will go further, their players have more experience.
Also, this year Europa league quarterfinals looks really boring :/
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
shalke is very unstable team, i dismiss it from my bets xd
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .

Manchester United and Celta vigo are clearly favored against two Belgian teams. The other two games are very balanced, any team between Ajax, Schalke, Besiktas and Lyon can win

Manchester united is favored againts the belgian team, but man united performance is a bit shaky, so it is a bit hard to say Man. United can win the game, I will watch Besiktas and Lyon, both of the really a good team, but I will choose Lyon to win this time
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
In Europa League :
Ajax will face Schalke .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
here is the draw of the quarter finals of Champion's League:

At. Madrid vs Leicester
Bor. Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barcelona

Atletico madrid can go even in the final!
The four best teams are on the same side

this is very interesting again we will have bayern RM match and hope for big on Barca Juve match, i agree with you on ATM they have faith in this round
Dortmund Monaco is also interesting match think that here Monaco will have some advantage cuz they play excellent on home ground and when they play rematch home.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Glad to see Manchester United moved to next round after a stressful encounter. I was on under 2.5 goals and luckily I won this time.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

At. Madrid vs Leicester
Bor. Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barcelona

for match Bayern vs Real Madrid this is interesting even both of teams is strong teams with several times able to be the champion but Bayern Munich have bad records during against Real Madrid even they lost 4-0 while playing for home match on 2014
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
2 games on fire in Champions League !!
Bayern Munchen will face Real Madrid and FC Barcelona will face Juventus .
in the other side we see a game with many goals when Dortmund will face Monaco : i expect many Goals wheb they face each others .
and an easy game for Atl Madrid against Leicester City .
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

At. Madrid vs Leicester
Bor. Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barcelona

I have a feel Leicester will play a surprise on atletico, they already beat a Spanish side and they will play without worry. Would favor Monaco to win, bayern and Real is a tough game especially for real who will welcome a ex coach. Barcelona should defeat juventus. Now turning to europa cup Manchester United looked hazy last night but I did expect them to won it. And should Leicester and Manchester United win respective cups it shall be really interesting to see who looses out on champion leave.
legendary

At. Madrid vs Leicester
Bor. Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barcelona

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I'm betting on Manchester United vs Rostov @ over 2.5 goals category. The game will produce more goals and I hope United will make us proud with a great victory tonight.

I was with both teams to score but this finished with just 1 goal which is scored by Manchester United into 2nd half. Anyway that is part of game some time not happened as we think.

yesterday I already said manc.united will clean sheet
ya this is very risky if you bet both teams to score, yeah I know anything can happen in soccer game, but not for this match, just my opinion. M-U will clean sheet in this match. Grin
but unfortunately I do not bet on it because I'm sure manc.united will win in ht-ft, and in fact this prediction makes me lose in parlay last night only because manc.united,
besiktas - olympiakos : over 1.5
krasnodar - celta vigo : under 3.5
ajax win
anderlecht clean sheet
man utd ht-ft
roma - lyon : under 4.5

*one heart please bet Cheesy
it is true remorse will be at the end. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I'm betting on Manchester United vs Rostov @ over 2.5 goals category. The game will produce more goals and I hope United will make us proud with a great victory tonight.

I was with both teams to score but this finished with just 1 goal which is scored by Manchester United into 2nd half. Anyway that is part of game some time not happened as we think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Who win Europa League?

Manc. [email protected]
Lyon            @4.50
Celta Vigo    @8.00
Schalke 04   @8.50
Ajax           @11.00
Besiktas     @11.50
Anderlecht  @15.00
Genk          @33.00

After the elimination of Roma, now Manchester United  seems unrivaled.
The Manchester United is clearly the strongest of these 8 teams remained.

I think manc.united it is definitely going to the final, the question is.. who can be against manc.united in the final? and I think manc .united would against lyon in the final. whether you agree with me.. Grin
legendary
Who win Europa League?

Manc. [email protected]
Lyon            @4.50
Celta Vigo    @8.00
Schalke 04   @8.50
Ajax           @11.00
Besiktas     @11.50
Anderlecht  @15.00
Genk          @33.00

After the elimination of Roma, now Manchester United  seems unrivaled.
The Manchester United is clearly the strongest of these 8 teams remained.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I wonder why Manchester United could only score one goal in the match last night, but when viewed from the quality of the players, they are far superior to Rostov who became his opponent. Mou may have to find new strategies and formations up to get satisfactory results in every game in both the Premier League and Europa League.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
for match Manchester united vs Rostov actually i expect Manchester United would make more than 1 goal but even the results of this match is according to predictions of many people but they only able make 1 goal however i thought over 1.5 goals is safe for this match but unfortunately i lost it
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Some quick tips for tonight's Europa League games from me:

Besiktas to win
Krasnodar - Celta Vigo Half Time - Draw or 0-0
Ajax to win
Anderlecht to win
AS Roma - Lyon Both teams to score and AS Roma to win
Borussia Monchengladbach - Schalke over 0.5 goals HT

Good luck everyone and happy betting today!
Until now your all predictions going good now just one Anderlecht is hanging around but hope they will also succeeded to do one goal before end of game and Roma is also doing good they will win this match but sadly fail to qualify because they still need 2 goals Lyon is playing very good right now

Everything went perfectly tonight. It was one of those days when the stars are aligned in our favor and we simply can't lose  Wink I had a cute little parlay with all these picks on it and it hit a pretty nice payout as well so all in all a great night to be a football fan/punter  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Great results for man utd, we can't blame only win one goal, they're just not lucky and because rostov playing save and bus parked. But this victory feels expensive because the world's most expensive player got injuries.
Jump to: