Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 250. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2016, 08:44:32 PM
Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in the EUROPA LEAGUE?

A.     ADURIZ      (6 goals) at [email protected]
    GIULIANO       (6 goals) at [email protected]
E.    DZEKO        (5 goals) at [email protected]
Z. IBRAIMOVICH (2 goals) at [email protected]
L.  TEODORCZYK (5 goals) at [email protected]
A.  KOKORIN      (4 goals) at [email protected]
K.   BABACAR     (4 goals) at [email protected]
N.   KALINIC      (4 goals) at [email protected]

Aduriz would like to confirm this year's top-goalscorer. Last year he scored 10 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2016, 03:33:39 PM
Leicester City really slumped in the Premier League after they suffered defeat in The Boxing Day game last week, but I hope Leicester did not experience the same thing in the UCL knockout round later. UCL match will be a party life and death for Leicester City.
Yes I think everything is already done Leicester City to survive in BPL, but indeed the competition too tight so it looks tough for Leicester. I agree the main hope Leicester is on CL when opponents Sevila, I am optimistic they can give you a surprise in the CL.

Sevilla will be the real challenge for Leicester City at the round of 16. Sevilla has a good performance nowadays and they are at the 3rd place at LaLiga's standings recently. It'll be so hard for Leicester to pass through Sevilla at the next round.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
December 29, 2016, 02:54:08 PM
Arsenal          @25.00
Psg                @35.00
Sevilla           @40.00

I like one of these picks as outside chance.  A team like arsenal are good enough on their day to outplay any other team in the world.  PSG are a big side and sevilla are tricky to play against.
legendary
Activity: 840
December 29, 2016, 01:27:06 PM
Why?  Man United has the strongest squad in the competition.  The sports books didn't come up with these numbers by pulling them out of their asses, you know.  There's a thorough process on how to price these things in.

Manchester United might have a strong squad but they dont play like champions or anything close to it. They are having currently a good run but they are far away from what ppl expect from Manchester United who are currently at 6th place in the EPL. They will have a challenging outing against St. Etienne in the next round and might come out with the win there but, every match after that will be really hard for them. I dont expect them to win Europa league like the odds suggest. Villareal and athletic club seems to have mastered Europa league and i think they will probably win it this time too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2016, 01:00:53 PM
Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in the CHAMPION'S LEAGUE?

Lionel MESSI            (10 goals) at [email protected]
Edinson CAVANI         (6 goals) at [email protected]
Robert LEWANDOSKI  (5 goals) at [email protected]
Patrick AUBAMEYANG  (4 goals) at [email protected]
Cristiano RONALDO     (2 goals) at [email protected]
Luis     SUAREZ           (2 goals) at [email protected]
Antoine GRIEZMANN    (3 goals) at [email protected]
Gonzalo HIGUAIN       (3 goals) at [email protected]
Sergio  AGUERO          (3 goals) at [email protected]

Messi took a big advantage over the other.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 29, 2016, 03:09:46 AM
Leicester City really slumped in the Premier League after they suffered defeat in The Boxing Day game last week, but I hope Leicester did not experience the same thing in the UCL knockout round later. UCL match will be a party life and death for Leicester City.
Yes I think everything is already done Leicester City to survive in BPL, but indeed the competition too tight so it looks tough for Leicester. I agree the main hope Leicester is on CL when opponents Sevila, I am optimistic they can give you a surprise in the CL.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 29, 2016, 02:26:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 26, 2016, 06:51:44 AM
Why?  Man United has the strongest squad in the competition.  The sports books didn't come up with these numbers by pulling them out of their asses, you know.  There's a thorough process on how to price these things in.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 26, 2016, 04:57:32 AM
Who win Champion's League:

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Psg                @35.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

My favourite is Bayern M.

------------------------------------
Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

My favourite is Manchester United of Mourinho

Bayern Munich in the Champions League as a favorite with me I see. But Europa is in my inside Rome.

I think Real Madrid will advance to the finals, to this day still has real madrid unbeaten record. very amazing
I think it is going to be one of the Spanish teams again in the Champions League. I'd be really really surprised if Man Utd win the Europa League.  Cheesy
legendary
December 26, 2016, 04:23:32 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

Bayern Munich in the Champions League as a favorite with me I see. But Europa is in my inside Rome.

I think Real Madrid will advance to the finals, to this day still has real madrid unbeaten record. very amazing

I think that Barcelona for Champions League could be a great pick as I don't think that they can afford losing this year as well.
They have been proven to be the best team in the world and I think it also going to happen now.
I am going to have a small bet on Barcelona, and not just because I am a fan of the team Cheesy.

view of the performance of Barcelona this year, they are somewhat less positive compared to other favorite teams to win the UCL trophy. although the opportunity to get the trophy wide open for all the teams. I think Juventus will be the toughest rival for Barcelona in the UCL this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 23, 2016, 06:09:31 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

I think that Barcelona for Champions League could be a great pick as I don't think that they can afford losing this year as well.
They have been proven to be the best team in the world and I think it also going to happen now.
I am going to have a small bet on Barcelona, and not just because I am a fan of the team Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1652
December 23, 2016, 05:43:50 AM

Barcelona ,Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Juventus , Man City, Arsenal and PSG all of these teams have equally opportunity to get champion league trophy especially the first 3 which is mentioned me because traditionally they have good history during their participants on champion league however i think it is too early to talking about which teams will be the champion because knockout matches still not begun yet

teams in addition to the first three teams mentioned will turn them into champions CL tradition, the other team has the ambition to stop the dominance of the three teams in order to achieve the highest performance in Continental Europe. I sincerely hope that this season will be a new champion out apart from the three teams that dominate.
i would so curious to see whether other teams able beat these teams and became the new champion because if i'm not mistaken that mediocre team who able to be the champion is Porto on year 2003–04 and after that the champion only dominated by strong teams which is have good history on europe tournaments
legendary
December 22, 2016, 11:39:21 PM

Barcelona ,Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Juventus , Man City, Arsenal and PSG all of these teams have equally opportunity to get champion league trophy especially the first 3 which is mentioned me because traditionally they have good history during their participants on champion league however i think it is too early to talking about which teams will be the champion because knockout matches still not begun yet

teams in addition to the first three teams mentioned will turn them into champions CL tradition, the other team has the ambition to stop the dominance of the three teams in order to achieve the highest performance in Continental Europe. I sincerely hope that this season will be a new champion out apart from the three teams that dominate.
legendary
December 22, 2016, 08:03:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
December 22, 2016, 03:40:54 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

legendary
December 22, 2016, 02:20:12 AM
most of you had talking about the big teams which have good opportunity to qualified to the next round but how about Sevilla vs Leicester i think this is interesting match too and indeed Leicester is not good such as last season but if they could beat Sevilla and went to quarter final i think they will makes new history
to qualify for the knockout phase of any round Leicester already made history for his journey, especially if they can beat Sevilla, maybe Champions League trophy would be if they could achieve mental and wishes always strong and not easily discouraged, accompanied by high morale.
i think for now they have more luck in champion league rather than in EPL because honestly i didn't expect they do more in champion league and maybe most people more likely choose Sevilla to be the winner of this match because they had more experience but sometimes lucky is necessary to get the champion league trophy and Chelsea and Liverpool has proven that

although more experienced Sevilla in Champions League action, but it would be difficult to Sevilla can beat Leicester easily because of the ambition of Leicester to making history in Europe is very high, obviously taking it Leicester will be at full strength to be able to carve the history.
legendary
December 16, 2016, 08:17:12 AM
most of you had talking about the big teams which have good opportunity to qualified to the next round but how about Sevilla vs Leicester i think this is interesting match too and indeed Leicester is not good such as last season but if they could beat Sevilla and went to quarter final i think they will makes new history
to qualify for the knockout phase of any round Leicester already made history for his journey, especially if they can beat Sevilla, maybe Champions League trophy would be if they could achieve mental and wishes always strong and not easily discouraged, accompanied by high morale.
i think for now they have more luck in champion league rather than in EPL because honestly i didn't expect they do more in champion league and maybe most people more likely choose Sevilla to be the winner of this match because they had more experience but sometimes lucky is necessary to get the champion league trophy and Chelsea and Liverpool has proven that
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 16, 2016, 05:28:54 AM
They have completely failed in Premier League to defend their title, but making their way into qualify to Stage of 16 in Champions League is great enough and we have to appreciate that. No matter the result, Leicester is an amazing team, so its okay if they lose by Sevilla.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 16, 2016, 03:29:04 AM

And luck should be on their side.  Remember when Chelsea did it years ago under Di Matteo?  They had luck on their side.  Torres scoring a goal vs Barca in the semi finals was the nuts!  I could never forget that moment when we all laughed out loud and we were really drunk in a pub.  Good times.  Smiley
legendary
December 16, 2016, 02:04:53 AM
Jump to: