Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 259. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 07, 2016, 06:09:03 PM
Real Madrid vs Dortmund seems quite interesting, I guess that real Madrid will make a win narrowly at the end.
For the most confident match that I assume today is Bruges vs Copenhagen => Copenhagen win.
I took Real and Dortmund over 4.5 goals and almost got it with the kick at the end in penalty time.
I took Bruges to win it but they could not even score a goal.
Atleast I took over for Leicester city of 3.5 goals and barely got the win on that one when it was 2-1 for almost the entire second half. I was getting worried but got a 2.94 odds win for that one so it kept me happy. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
December 07, 2016, 04:42:50 PM
Copenhagen is leading but it will be a wate of effort because Porto is beating already guaranteed Leicester 3-0 at home. That way Leicester and Porto will go to next round together and Copenhagen will go on in Europa League. Some newspaper said Juventus game is fixed and in first half we see it's a big possibility. First half finished 0-0.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2016, 04:01:46 PM
Great Start from Spurs. They should be winning this match and at least bow out of the competition on a high note. Dele missed a decent chance n Son too. Hopefully I get to see a lot of goals in the game. 14 mins in and no goals so far. The same for Madrid vs Dortmund, stays 0-0 as of now. Hopefully we get to see a lot of goals in that too.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
December 07, 2016, 03:43:50 PM
Porto v Leicester - Leicester +1 European Handicap: Draw @ 3.70
That means Porto will win by 1 goal difference. Same applies for Copenhagen. Both teams need to win their games.
Club Brugge v FC Copenhagen - Club Brugge +1 European Handicap: Draw @ 3.70
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 07, 2016, 03:41:15 PM
My bets for today Champion's League games:

Real Madrid vs Dortmund => Total over 2,5 Goals
Bruges vs Copenhagen => Copenhagen win

Nice ones, but over 2.5 goals is a little to risky for me. I would go for a win of Madrid @ 1.68 and a win of Bruegge @3.54. Copenhagen is not much better than Bruegge so profit-risk ratio is pretty good in my opinion. However I only bet small stake of 2mBTC each on both matches.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 07, 2016, 02:58:09 PM
Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Soccer: International Clubs: UEFA Champions League, Group F game between Legia Warszawa vs Sporting CP
Starting date and time: 07.12.2016 21:45 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-uefa-champions-league/legia-warszawa-v-sporting-cp/event/10058981?ref=tipster10

Game: Legia Warszawa vs Sporting CP
Betting option: Totals - Over 2.5
Odds: 1.75
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.02625 (26.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys today we are going to bet on the match between Legia and Sporting. Legia are on the 4th place with 1 point and Sporting are on the 3rd place with 3 points. There is still chance for Legia to take the 3rd place if they win today so I think they are going to play very offensively. Their games have been high-scoring so far and I think we will see over 2.5 goals tonight. Sporting have also won the reverse fixture 2-0 and it's very likely they could score 2 or more goals today as well. I expect an open match with a lot of goal opportunities for both teams.

Good luck everyone & happy betting  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 07, 2016, 02:49:03 PM
EUROPE: Champions League - Group Stage :

Lyon vs Sevilla , hard game for Olympique Lyonnais with 7 pts and sevilla with 10 pts ! in my opinion Sevilla is better than lyon I will bet for Sevilla to win or Draw .

FC Porto vs Leicester : Porto should win to Qualifiate to the next round , and Leicester they have qualifiated for the next round from the last game with 13 pts , so in my opinion FC porto will win this game In Dragao Staduim , I will bet for Porto to win .
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
December 07, 2016, 02:48:41 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Champions League !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all UEFA Champions League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Why your odds are too low as compared to Cloudbet?
I find you guys have better fast payout system but in terms of odds you fail.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
December 07, 2016, 02:46:34 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Champions League !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all UEFA Champions League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
December 07, 2016, 02:27:27 PM
Real Madrid vs Dortmund seems quite interesting, I guess that real Madrid will make a win narrowly at the end.
For the most confident match that I assume today is Bruges vs Copenhagen => Copenhagen win.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 07, 2016, 01:48:34 PM
Real Madrid vs Dortmund here both teams to score yes and next pick FC Porto vs Leicester City there same both teams to score yes even chances are less. Leicester still will not want to loose this game even it really doesn't need of these points and it looks fine with or without this win. Dortmund will give hard time to Real Madrid in other match.
legendary
Activity: 980
December 07, 2016, 01:44:55 PM
Legia Warsaw vs Sporting Lisbon

because there is no hope for them to qualified to the next round then both teams will trying to win to compete for third place because if one of them finish to this place then will automatically playing at europe league competitions and in my view Sporting Lisbon is stronger rather than their opponent and today i would go for them
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 07, 2016, 01:44:04 PM

You do not dare take bet Real madrid ML ? last week the two teams drew so that Real Madrid have the chance to take over the group
Taking the top spot helps them avoid strong opponents from the other group
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
December 07, 2016, 01:40:29 PM
I played 2 games for fun this time

Lyon v Sevilla over 2.5 goals
Legia v Warsaw Legia wins

December 07, 2016, 01:36:05 PM
Real Madrid v Dortmund this would be worth to watch to 2 top clubs will play against each other. I'll take both teams to score probably there is chance for draw but it seems Real Madrid is in more position and can take advantage of home support.
Yes the top two clubs since Dortmund beat Bayern late last month to take that place among the leaders.
So you would think that alot of goals will be scored by either team right?
Activity: 896
December 07, 2016, 01:33:50 PM
Real Madrid v Dortmund this would be worth to watch to 2 top clubs will play against each other. I'll take both teams to score probably there is chance for draw but it seems Real Madrid is in more position and can take advantage of home support.
December 07, 2016, 12:56:41 PM

Real Madrid vs Dortmund best is to bet on both team to score as both team defense is good

As usual I dont see why real madrid will win this game because they might want to save their stamina instead of using it for this unimportant game. I migt be wrong about this as I had made the wrong prediction yesterday about barcelona as well as I thought the same that they wont win the game
even currently Dortmund in the top of standings group and Madrid in the second positions but there is no pressure for both teams and maybe this match will so boring and they will not pushing this match because whatever the result of this match both teams already qualified to next round however under 2.5 goals might be good for this match
Seems that it would under on goals for this one.
But I took a shot and put over 3.5 goals for the heck of it.
The odds were there so I took it.
Let's see how this one plays out.
legendary
Activity: 1218
December 07, 2016, 12:50:18 PM
I predict in the match

Porto vs Leicester - for both teams, under 2.5 goals
Real Madrid vs Dortmund - Dortmund won, with a score below 2.5 Goals
D. Zagreb vs Juventus - Juventus will win with a score over 1.5 goals

Good luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
December 07, 2016, 12:24:12 PM
one spectacular game tomorrow is the match Real Madrid vs Dortmund.
Real Madrid and Dortmund are a very strong club. I predict that Real Madrid will win in this match, but I do not want to bet in this match, because dortmund is a very strong club, it even has the potential to beat Real Madrid

This match in champions league is not going to be as what you expected. There will be alot of players that wont play in this match however ronaldo will play in this match because he wants to score more goals so that he could become the top scorer for the champions league as well so you might want to bet for both team to score
Activity: 854
December 07, 2016, 12:07:12 PM

Jump to: