Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 261. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 07, 2016, 06:18:15 AM
Real Madrid vs Dortmund I will place bet on Real Madrid at home ground they have high possibility of winning for this encounter, even both teams to score to looking attractive but bet on Real Madrid is more better option from my point of view.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 07, 2016, 05:52:23 AM
What do you think of Legia game tonight against Sporting?
I predict Legia will win the Sporting Lisbon, they have a good record when playing a home ground, the Legia attacker could already proven scored the goal in Madrid and Dortmund.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
December 07, 2016, 05:41:00 AM

Real Madrid vs Dortmund best is to bet on both team to score as both team defense is good

As usual I dont see why real madrid will win this game because they might want to save their stamina instead of using it for this unimportant game. I migt be wrong about this as I had made the wrong prediction yesterday about barcelona as well as I thought the same that they wont win the game
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
December 07, 2016, 05:31:08 AM
What do you think of Legia game tonight against Sporting?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 07, 2016, 04:58:39 AM
Leverkusen - Monaco today it was hard for me to have some good pair of odds and chances for most of the matches. I am going with this game where both teams have qualified to next round. Double chance draw or away @2.15 couldn't find something more appropriate and suitable in betting for tonight's matches. Monaco will take it very serious just to keep the energy up.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
December 07, 2016, 04:24:51 AM

Real Madrid vs Dortmund best is to bet on both team to score as both team defense is good

Lyon - Sevilla over 2,5 goals
Is pretty easy when u see at this game . Lyon needs to win at least 2:0 to go to the next round. If Sevilla score one goal then they need a 3:1 an so on and on . That means that Lyon will play with their most offense eleven possible and try to score an early goal to keep the dream alive to go the next round . Both teams are in pretty good shape when it comes to scoring goals , so I expect an intense game with a lot of goals . 3:1 maybe ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 07, 2016, 04:17:36 AM
Even though I won't be betting on these matches,
which one do you think will win?
Real Madrid vs Dortmund?
Just for fun. Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 07, 2016, 04:09:04 AM
FC Porto vs Leicester City. Leicester City already qualified to the next round, the interesting is the odds for Leicester City is really big. I think i will try my luck by bet on Leicester ML for this match and for Real Madrid vs Dortmund, this is a tough match. Draw seems a fair result for both teams.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 07, 2016, 04:00:59 AM
What were games last night can believe that some shocking result were, Dynamo won over Besiktas that is huge surprise and PSV not scoring that so wanted 2 goals, PSG almost lost on home ground.

Today i will go for some games

Lyon - Sevilla -- this is interesting match cuz here Lyon need 2 goals to go in knockout of CL if they do so they will be second in group bet over 2.5 goals
Legia - Sporting -- this is interesting match to who wins stay in europe for winter, Sporting will be good with draw but Legia will go front out assault on then to try all or nothing bet both teams to score
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
December 07, 2016, 03:28:00 AM
For the games later, my bets are Bayer Leverkusen against AS Monaco will be under 2.5 goals, +111 and Porto against Leicester City, I bet for Leicester to win at money line, +988! That is a very tempting bet and I do not think Porto is really that good in the group stages if you compare them to Leicester.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 07, 2016, 03:25:43 AM
Last night matches had most unexpected result, from the draw result of PSG vs Ludogorets, PSV vs Rostov, and Man City vs Celtic to Besiktas that got two red cards and was beaten badly by Dynamo Kyiv. I lost much money on those matches Roll Eyes
So, from group A-D, the qualified teams to round of 16 are Arsenal, PSG, Napoli, Benfica, Barcelona, Man City, Atletico, and Bayern. Since Arsenal get 1st position and Bayern are runner up in their each group, then it seems both team will face each other again in round of 16 lol.

Actually it was not unexpected results, most teams play with no pressures because whatever the result will not change their position. Betting on moneyline of some teams that has no chances to change their position is risky.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 07, 2016, 01:58:08 AM
Last night matches had most unexpected result, from the draw result of PSG vs Ludogorets, PSV vs Rostov, and Man City vs Celtic to Besiktas that got two red cards and was beaten badly by Dynamo Kyiv. I lost much money on those matches Roll Eyes
So, from group A-D, the qualified teams to round of 16 are Arsenal, PSG, Napoli, Benfica, Barcelona, Man City, Atletico, and Bayern. Since Arsenal get 1st position and Bayern are runner up in their each group, then it seems both team will face each other again in round of 16 lol.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2016, 01:52:46 AM
I'm glad I held back with betting the over 2.5 goals on the City vs Celtic match.  It's quite disappointing that they weren't able to win but I'm happy seeing that Iheanacho goal.  He's looking more and more like Aguero out there in the pitch when he runs into the box.  But he still has a lot to do to get his game to a new level.  Anyhow, I'm still looking forward seeing him as the main striker while Aguero is out.

Both city and celtics knows that even if they win this game, there is nothing gained from it. Manchester city has qualified and celtic wont even get anything from this match even if they win the game ao the match is actually just a frriendly match as both team plays casually as a formality
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 07, 2016, 01:38:55 AM
I'm glad I held back with betting the over 2.5 goals on the City vs Celtic match.  It's quite disappointing that they weren't able to win but I'm happy seeing that Iheanacho goal.  He's looking more and more like Aguero out there in the pitch when he runs into the box.  But he still has a lot to do to get his game to a new level.  Anyhow, I'm still looking forward seeing him as the main striker while Aguero is out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2016, 01:32:42 AM
An exciting game tonight Benfica will face Napoli for qualifying to the next round , both teams have 8 pts in the first place in classement and Besiktas have 7 pts in the third place , it will be a game on fire ! i'm exciting to watch this game .

Napoli won the game and they qualified for the next round, It is almost obvious that they will win the game when the others has qualified for the next round and they havent. Benfica was a tough matchup for them and I didnt really expect them to win the game with only 1 goal difference in the game

Yeah congrats for Napoli, they qualified to the champions league playoff and i think Benfica also qualify because Besiktas lose by Dynamo Kiev 6-0, it's really an unexpected result though. Paris SG and Man City match got draw, luckly i don't have any bet for this match.

Very very disappointing performance from Paris S German . Man city played well but couldn't find a winning goal . I had parlay Man city win or draw along with PSG win but PSG didn't win and it was looking like they would loose the match till the end . Very poor performance .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 06, 2016, 11:22:55 PM
One goal against Borussia Mönchengladbach, now make Lionel Messi being top scorers with 10 goals, truly a remarkable achievement, and of course the goals will continue to grow.
no doubt, the top scorers this season will probably belong to Lionel Messi because until now Barcelona has been able to ensure that his team can qualify for the next phase which is the knock-out. achievement of goals Messi will continue to grow if Barcelona continues to win the game until the final fight later.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2016, 10:54:49 PM
An exciting game tonight Benfica will face Napoli for qualifying to the next round , both teams have 8 pts in the first place in classement and Besiktas have 7 pts in the third place , it will be a game on fire ! i'm exciting to watch this game .

Napoli won the game and they qualified for the next round, It is almost obvious that they will win the game when the others has qualified for the next round and they havent. Benfica was a tough matchup for them and I didnt really expect them to win the game with only 1 goal difference in the game

Yeah congrats for Napoli, they qualified to the champions league playoff and i think Benfica also qualify because Besiktas lose by Dynamo Kiev 6-0, it's really an unexpected result though. Paris SG and Man City match got draw, luckly i don't have any bet for this match.
A tough group , all teams beat each other and have a close point.
but in the end besiktas who several times shocking napoli did not qualified because of very unlucky lost 6-0.
Benfica really have a good luck here, lost but qualified for next round.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 06, 2016, 10:36:21 PM
One goal against Borussia Mönchengladbach, now make Lionel Messi being top scorers with 10 goals, truly a remarkable achievement, and of course the goals will continue to grow.
Good going for this achievement for messi. Glad that he has something to strive for keeping this season.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 06, 2016, 09:05:28 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 06, 2016, 08:58:07 PM

Jump to: