Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 342. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 13, 2016, 05:20:32 AM
Big match Paris Saint Germain   VS  Arsenal Lets speculate
PSG played poorly lately  lose and a draw in the last two games while Arsenal won in two games last Arsenal better performance
But this time PSG playing at home certainly do not want to lose points at home so my prediction  both teams to score

I guess the odds is much better with arsenal. I dont really see how either PSG or arsenal will win actually however Im getting the hang that this match is going to end with a draw instead however arsenal sure has the better chance to win considering two poor performances from PSG lately
honestly i think arsenal are in better situation considering PSG bad start and didn't show a good progress , but this match could be a turning point for psg to back on champion track as thiago silva return from hip injury most likely he will play and make PSG much more stronger , a draw might happened but i prefer to placed bet on draw no bet for arsenal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 13, 2016, 05:16:16 AM
so we begin

Barcelona -   Celtic         
Basel   - Ludogorets         
Bayern - FK Rostov         
Benfica - Besiktas         
Dyn. Kiev -   Napoli         
Manchester City - Monchengladbach         
PSG -   Arsenal         
PSV -   Atl. Madrid

what a fist match day in four groups for now tomorrow will be equally great as it today

Benfica v Besiktas ---Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.02 nice odds  Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 13, 2016, 05:01:46 AM
FC Barcelona vs Celtic FC. I'm sure this match will have many goals and at least Celtic can make 1 goal, I pick both teams to score and over 3.5 goals.
Manchester City vs Borussia Monchengladbach. Manchester City -1 and over 3 goals.

I doubt  over 3.5 goals I think only 3 goals no more and only barcelona  scored
Barcelona vs Celtic - Barcelona -1
Man City  vs Monchengladbach - Man City -1
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
September 13, 2016, 05:01:04 AM
Basel vs Ludogoretz looks like an easy choice for today game. Basel plays in a better league than the one of Ludogoretz. Odd 1.7 today is something to take profit from and personally I am betting my last remaining bankroll on this game. I am highly confident it can be a win tonight.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 13, 2016, 04:58:00 AM
The best bet for Barcelona vs celtic is Barcelona to win -2.5 Handicaped after the dissapointment in the league barcelona always punish their next adversairies after their first lost
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 13, 2016, 04:30:29 AM
FC Barcelona vs Celtic FC. I'm sure this match will have many goals and at least Celtic can make 1 goal, I pick both teams to score and over 3.5 goals.
Manchester City vs Borussia Monchengladbach. Manchester City -1 and over 3 goals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 13, 2016, 04:26:21 AM
My picks for today Champions League matches.
Paris Saint Germain (PSG) vs Arsenal. A big match for today and i think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score is a good picks for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2016, 03:38:50 AM
Barcelona   Vs   Celtic , barcelona win(of course risky considering their last performance)
Basel           Vs   Ludogorets   , Basel wins(Basel -1)     
Bayern Munich   Vs   FK Rostov , Bayern Munich win and over 2.5     
Benfica   Vs   Besiktas , both teams to score
Manchester City   Vs   B. Monchengladbach , Manchester City win     

barcelona lost in domestic league batle with alaves
because barcelona play in second team
and now in champion league play in home and play with full team i think can easy to win

Are you sure barcelona playing with the second team? messi, Neymar, suarez. they are playing at that time, even though messi and suarez entered in the second half. enrique underestimate opponents. but when the champions league barcelona can not be doubted, they always play well and this will be an easy victory.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 13, 2016, 03:31:09 AM
Maybe Celtic +3 European handicap is a good bet against Barcelona but so far on DirectBet they only have Celtic +2 @3.05 so I think +3 will be paying around $2.00 which is pretty good odds for a medium quality team like Celtic. I'll be waiting to see the +3 odds before placing my bet on this game. I also think Man City will win and I like Napoli +1 European handicap. I may take all these bets in a parlay as well just for fun but to add some value I'll take Celtic +2 European handicap in the parlay.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 13, 2016, 03:17:06 AM
My bets for this week.

Leicester +0 at 1.78
PSV Eindhoven vs Atletico Madrid, over 2 goals at 1.81
PSG vs Arsenal, over 2.5 goals at 1.85
Feyenoord vs Man United, over 2.5 goals at 1.90

All bets look ok on paper but we'll see on match day.  These things usually don't go according to ones analysis.  Please tell me what you guys think.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 13, 2016, 02:49:22 AM
The UEFA Champions leagues kicks off as Spanish Giants Barcelona welcome Scottish Champions Celtic in this exciting match today.

Barcelona is coming from a 1-2 league defeat against Alaves. I think today Enrique will not be experimenting anything with team selection. The first 11 will be as follows :

Ter Stegen

Sergi Roberto - Gerard Piqué - Samuel Umtiti - Jordi Alba

Ivan Rakitic - Sergio Busquets - Andrés Iniesta

Lionel Messi - Luis Suárez - Neymar Jr

This is a winning team.

On the other hand Celtic are a very good team and they play very well, they punish a lot of teams in Scotland and they will be looking forward to do the same at Camp Nou but i do not see that happening.

I'm betting on Barcelona to win first half
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
September 13, 2016, 02:43:41 AM
Barcelona played without some great players against alves maybe they are preparing  Messi and his friends in the important match today's champions league I think that's the reason Barcelona lost a few days ago

In fact if enrique choose to use messi from the start of the game , they wont have to lose the game. Im not sure why he is saving messi up but even if he use messi against alaves, it wont really affect his stamina. He is still good to go even if enrique use him for all of the incoming match game

That's just my opinion we do not know for sure what the real reason for the manager to do that clearly he knows best for the team
Messi is very important for Barcelona not only as a scorer and assists, messi presence can also help the spirit of players
Barcelona without messi like ambulances without uiui I mean Barcelona lost spiri
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 13, 2016, 02:27:24 AM
Barcelona played without some great players against alves maybe they are preparing  Messi and his friends in the important match today's champions league I think that's the reason Barcelona lost a few days ago

In fact if enrique choose to use messi from the start of the game , they wont have to lose the game. Im not sure why he is saving messi up but even if he use messi against alaves, it wont really affect his stamina. He is still good to go even if enrique use him for all of the incoming match game
legendary
September 13, 2016, 02:13:17 AM
Barcelona   Vs   Celtic , barcelona win(of course risky considering their last performance)

and now in champion league play in home and play with full team i think can easy to win

You're right I  not doubt Barcelona will win  I know barcelona stronger against other strong teams
Especially in big competitions such as champions league 90% I'm sure Barcelona win

Dont be so sure on a big team will always win against low quality team, we have just seen that Alaves (lower quality than Celtic) could win against Barcelona. Even though Barcelona started the match against Alaves without Messi and Suarez but they conceded the losing goal just after they sent Messi and Suarez in.

As narutushipu said Barcelona played without some great players against alves maybe they are preparing  Messi and his friends in the important match today's champions league I think that's the reason Barcelona lost a few days ago
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 13, 2016, 02:04:55 AM
Big match Paris Saint Germain   VS  Arsenal Lets speculate
PSG played poorly lately  lose and a draw in the last two games while Arsenal won in two games last Arsenal better performance
But this time PSG playing at home certainly do not want to lose points at home so my prediction  both teams to score

I guess the odds is much better with arsenal. I dont really see how either PSG or arsenal will win actually however Im getting the hang that this match is going to end with a draw instead however arsenal sure has the better chance to win considering two poor performances from PSG lately
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 13, 2016, 02:02:42 AM

+1, barcelona will win, but celtic's form is very good, they beat rangers with 5-1, so there may be some surprise.  Cheesy    I would put a risky bet on 1X2 draw.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 13, 2016, 01:54:51 AM
so we begin

Barcelona -   Celtic         
Basel   - Ludogorets         
Bayern - FK Rostov         
Benfica - Besiktas         
Dyn. Kiev -   Napoli         
Manchester City - Monchengladbach         
PSG -   Arsenal         
PSV -   Atl. Madrid

what a fist match day in four groups for now tomorrow will be equally great as it today
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
September 13, 2016, 01:43:33 AM

You're right I  not doubt Barcelona will win  I know barcelona stronger against other strong teams
Especially in big competitions such as champions league 90% I'm sure Barcelona win

Dont be so sure on a big team will always win against low quality team, we have just seen that Alaves (lower quality than Celtic) could win against Barcelona. Even though Barcelona started the match against Alaves without Messi and Suarez but they conceded the losing goal just after they sent Messi and Suarez in.
legendary
September 13, 2016, 01:39:08 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2016, 01:34:17 AM

Jump to: