Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 346. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 01, 2016, 06:26:03 AM
Arsenal may not facing Barca and Munchen in Group stage,  but they still will face PSG.  PSG Still strong without Ibrahimovic. And it still hard to beat them.

In 1st round Arsenal have fixture with PSG, PSG infield strong side and they have pretty high chance to win this encounter, but on other Arsenal is also had a good run for new season in EPL, so it would be tough encounter and PSG have to play extraordinary to take some advantage.
there is a myth that a club who play against psg in the group stage could be the champion.

could it happened? Arsenal play against PSG in the group stage with FC Basel and Ludogorets Razgrad , i just hope an english clubs can reach semifinal at least , arsenal are no hope for me if you take a look to their last 3 matches.

I'm tired of seeing Arsenal are playing well at the start of the season then in the mid-season of their performance decline
At least we always see it happen so do not expect much  for Arsenal
they are even did not play good enough in the fisrt 3 match of league this season.

i can not see the usual arsenal now, they are really in bad luck for over 11 years. and for this season they just bought mustafi from valencia and yesterday he get injured while playing for germany. the bad luck seems keep going.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 31, 2016, 01:13:58 PM
For the match between Lille and Monaco, I will be going for Monaco as it seems fixed that they are going to win.
I would love to watch them on the ground playing hard and defending against Lille, and winning in the end.

i think you write is wrong thread, in here discus about europa league or champion league
not ligue 1, france football league and your write monaco and lile about france league
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2016, 11:48:51 AM
Arsenal may not facing Barca and Munchen in Group stage,  but they still will face PSG.  PSG Still strong without Ibrahimovic. And it still hard to beat them.

PSG is strong sure but last game they mess up lost but this is happening cuz they still raising form and team is not fully set up i believe they will manage this season fine
i think losses against Monaco last week doesn't mean they will have bad performance too in champion league indeed no Ibrahimovic at the team have slightly effect but in the group stage i'm pretty sure they will went to next stage

A lot of money to be made on Monaco last week even if Draw no bet was choosen on the Monaco side but I guess we were all scared of the PSG last year performance. This year they have started the league not so well with a difficult win at Bastia with only 0-1 win and a goal late in the second half and now a loss to Monaco. To me it was no surprise as Monaco beat Fenerbahce and Villareal in Champions. I think both Monaco and Paris should go past the group stages this year in Champions.
in the beginning of league people will always be compare their performance from last season because they were very difficult to defeated in france league even in champion league they could reach to semifinal and that's why almost on every matches people will expect they could win and in group A at champion league i think strong opponents is only Arsenal
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 31, 2016, 11:29:35 AM
Arsenal may not facing Barca and Munchen in Group stage,  but they still will face PSG.  PSG Still strong without Ibrahimovic. And it still hard to beat them.

PSG is strong sure but last game they mess up lost but this is happening cuz they still raising form and team is not fully set up i believe they will manage this season fine

PSG might be still the strongest team on Ligue 1 even without ibrahimovic but in European Competition (Champions League), I doubt they can do something better than what they did last year.
Lucky them that they are in a easy group, maybe they can pass the group stage on 2nd position under Arsenal.

What made you think that Arsenal can stay above Paris Saint Germain. Missing Ibrahimovic are not really a big deal for them. In fact , they have won 7 times in 8 matches ( including preason game ) and a lose which they got in last weekend against Monaco , shit happen sometimes , still not a big deal. They already get some good signing to fulfill the lost of Ibrahimovic , especially Ben Arfa and Jese Rodriguez.
You should really doubt about Arsenal because PSG always goes further than them in recent UCL.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 31, 2016, 10:51:56 AM
For the match between Lille and Monaco, I will be going for Monaco as it seems fixed that they are going to win.
I would love to watch them on the ground playing hard and defending against Lille, and winning in the end.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 31, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

PSG might be still the strongest team on Ligue 1 even without ibrahimovic but in European Competition (Champions League), I doubt they can do something better than what they did last year.
Lucky them that they are in a easy group, maybe they can pass the group stage on 2nd position under Arsenal.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 31, 2016, 03:52:10 AM

PSG is definitely not better then they were last season that is a fact , losing ibrahimovich is actually a loss for them because he was their top scorer last season and in fact could be considered a legend in PSG. Arsenal wont win against PSG even without ibrahimovich, they couldnt even win in premier league
Yeah not only losing ibrahimovic but they manager laurent blanc  has leave too changes tactical the player would need a time to adapt.

dont worry about it much PSG is good team yea they lost key in play and coach but this is only good to adopt to new formation of play and different setup
i hope to see them play as they were last season when CL start
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
August 30, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

PSG is definitely not better then they were last season that is a fact , losing ibrahimovich is actually a loss for them because he was their top scorer last season and in fact could be considered a legend in PSG. Arsenal wont win against PSG even without ibrahimovich, they couldnt even win in premier league
Yeah not only losing ibrahimovic but they manager laurent blanc  has leave too changes tactical the player would need a time to adapt.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
August 30, 2016, 11:42:02 AM

i think losses against Monaco last week doesn't mean they will have bad performance too in champion league indeed no Ibrahimovic at the team have slightly effect but in the group stage i'm pretty sure they will went to next stage

A lot of money to be made on Monaco last week even if Draw no bet was choosen on the Monaco side but I guess we were all scared of the PSG last year performance. This year they have started the league not so well with a difficult win at Bastia with only 0-1 win and a goal late in the second half and now a loss to Monaco. To me it was no surprise as Monaco beat Fenerbahce and Villareal in Champions. I think both Monaco and Paris should go past the group stages this year in Champions.
legendary
August 30, 2016, 11:09:37 AM

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
August 30, 2016, 10:47:29 AM
This is a better typed out list of the CL qualifiers guys -

Tuesday 18th August
FC Astana v Apoel Nic
BATE Bor v Partizan Belgrade
Lazio v Bayer Levkn
Man Utd v Club Brugge
Sporting v CSKA   

Wednesday 19th August
Celtic v Malmö FF
FC Basel v Maccabi Tel Aviv   
SK Rapid Vienna v Shakt Donsk
Skenderbeu Korce v Dinamo Zagreb
Valencia v Monaco

The winners of each tie (obviously over 2 legs) advances to the group stage.
Such a big shame for the guys who dont reach the champions league because the smaller clubs can earn allot of money when they can deal with the big boys in the championsleague and that is what they need also smaller clubs need money to invest in good players you know.
legendary
Activity: 1064
August 30, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 30, 2016, 08:36:42 AM

legendary
August 30, 2016, 08:29:26 AM
there will be interesting matches in Group C because Barcelona and manchester City will fighting together to reach next round and Guardiola will home to Barcelona as the opponent and i think these teams Barcelona and Manchester City will be went to next round
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 30, 2016, 07:16:59 AM

In 1st round Arsenal have fixture with PSG, PSG infield strong side and they have pretty high chance to win this encounter, but on other Arsenal is also had a good run for new season in EPL, so it would be tough encounter and PSG have to play extraordinary to take some advantage.
there is a myth that a club who play against psg in the group stage could be the champion.

could it happened? Arsenal play against PSG in the group stage with FC Basel and Ludogorets Razgrad , i just hope an english clubs can reach semifinal at least , arsenal are no hope for me if you take a look to their last 3 matches.

I'm tired of seeing Arsenal are playing well at the start of the season then in the mid-season of their performance decline

Arsenal is unstable, always, they played well in the first half season, but bad in the second half season, their players do not concentrate on soccer, I see.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
August 30, 2016, 06:15:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 30, 2016, 06:12:58 AM
Arsenal?  Then that truly is a myth.  Man United or Chelsea has a better chance to win if they were in the CL compared to Arsenal.  This CL I think Man City has a good chance to reach the semis.  But that would depend how healthy their squad is.  The tougher EPL games will take its toll on the squad, not to mention the EPL doesn't have a winter break unlike the other leagues.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 30, 2016, 03:45:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
August 30, 2016, 03:10:40 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 30, 2016, 01:15:52 AM
Jump to: