Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 377. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 02, 2016, 02:55:50 AM
Qarabag FK - Viktoria Plzen,  iam pick victoria plazen
APOEL Nicosia - Rosenborg, APOEL win
Dinamo Tbilisi - Dinamo Zagreb, iam pick dinamo zagreb
FK Crvena Zvezda - Ludogorets Razgrad, iam pick crnema zvezda
Dundalk - BATE Borisov,  iam pick bate borisov
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 01, 2016, 09:10:27 PM
My prediciton on matches Tomorrow:

Qarabag-Plzen under 2,5 goals
Apoel-Rosenborg over 1,5 goals
Din. Tbilisi-Din.Zagreb over 1,5 goals
Dundalk-Bate over 1,5 goals
Crvena zvezda-Lugodorets over 2,5 goals

the teams who qualify: Plzen,Rosenbor,Din.Zagreb,Bate,Lugodorets

Nice pick, 2nd leg usually have many goals. So i also pick over 2.5 goals on some matches like rosenborg and Din.Zagreb. I think Bate will ended under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2016, 05:35:01 PM
My prediciton on matches Tomorrow:

Qarabag-Plzen under 2,5 goals
Apoel-Rosenborg over 1,5 goals
Din. Tbilisi-Din.Zagreb over 1,5 goals
Dundalk-Bate over 1,5 goals
Crvena zvezda-Lugodorets over 2,5 goals

the teams who qualify: Plzen,Rosenbor,Din.Zagreb,Bate,Lugodorets
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 01, 2016, 04:27:32 PM
Next round is tommorow another matchday with quilifiers and it will be interesting
not as interesting matches in the preliminary round and knockout
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 01, 2016, 03:34:48 PM
Next round is tommorow another matchday with quilifiers and it will be interesting
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
some europe league matches

Istanbul Basaksehir v HNK Rijeka
FC Luzern v Sassuolo
Grasshoppers Zürich v Apollon Limassol
FK Vojvodina v Dinamo Minsk
KRC Genk v Cork City
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF

i pick these matches and will go all under 2.5 goals and see what will be

Istanbul Basaksehir v HNK Rijeka 0:0
FC Luzern v Sassuolo 1:1
Grasshoppers Zürich v Apollon Limassol 1:1
FK Vojvodina v Dinamo Minsk 1:1
KRC Genk v Cork City 1:0
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF 1:0

i must say can remember when i got all guess that i chose 6 out of 6

Congrats it was wonderful picks 6 out of 6, I'm interested to know what is your status by betting on these pick, did you made parlay by putting all picks in a slip or placed single bet on each bet, you have very good knowledge to pick the right option.

i made all single bet where i can make up time mostly on cloudbet and sportbet
all result i follow on local sport even site they have everything so it easy to follow and have nice app
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I beg to differ on this one though. From my experience most of the games in the Europa league qualifiers and even in the group stage tend to have a lot of goals because of the greater discrepancy in the quality of the teams than the teams participating in the Champions League. What we are seeing here is probably a temporary occurrence with teams parking the bus and having under results but the golden standard for me will always be over 2.5 goals  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

FC Luzern v Sassuolo
KRC Genk v Cork City
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF

i will follow your prediction next time
you were right more the 80% of games end with less then 3 goals
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Yeah... I didn't want to put all my eggs in the Hertha Berlin basket... so I put down bets on 3 other "pretty solid" MoneyLine bets... Draws everywhere! Sad

This Europa League is crazy... Not sure how teams with odds of 1.3 and 1.4 vs. teams of odds 10.0 and 11.0 etc can only get draws... gah... I guess that's why they call it gambling! hahahah Oh well... next time I will follow my head and try to be a bit smarter rather than taking so many bets... at least I didn't parlay like I was going to, that could have been disastrous!

That's why i never bet on handicap on Europa League. The first leg always fishy and i only bet over and both teams to score on Europa/Champions League.

Then you must be losing money because most of games are under and not always both teams score
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This Europa League is crazy... Not sure how teams with odds of 1.3 and 1.4 vs. teams of odds 10.0 and 11.0 etc can only get draws

Those lower league teams has high hopes on getting into the europa league through qualification game so it is understandable that they are giving their best for it. If you want to get a proper profit then bet on double way bet and choose draw as well as the underdogs options, things cant get better than this

bet with double way bet is not a good idea, as you know, the game of soccer has three choices, and if you only choose two, but both are wrong, you will lose more. small odds does not guarantee to win, especially teams playing in Europa leagues almost have the same power.
yeah money of the lower rated teams are good teams in their country as they can be runner ups or even champions but they dont have a seat in championsleague but they only a team or two compete in europaleague so they have a winning mentalite and they wouldnt give up easily
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Yeah... I didn't want to put all my eggs in the Hertha Berlin basket... so I put down bets on 3 other "pretty solid" MoneyLine bets... Draws everywhere! Sad

This Europa League is crazy... Not sure how teams with odds of 1.3 and 1.4 vs. teams of odds 10.0 and 11.0 etc can only get draws... gah... I guess that's why they call it gambling! hahahah Oh well... next time I will follow my head and try to be a bit smarter rather than taking so many bets... at least I didn't parlay like I was going to, that could have been disastrous!

That's why i never bet on handicap on Europa League. The first leg always fishy and i only bet over and both teams to score on Europa/Champions League.
I respect your point of view for a bet over / both teams to score but it will not guarantee that you will win the bet because everything can happen in football.
legendary
Activity: 980
AEK Larnaca vs Spartak Moscow
this is could be confusing matches because i don't know the players and also i don't know any statistics from those teams
but i will have fun with placing my bets for small amount and pick for Spartak Moscow ML with odds @2.26
everything doesn't look so good for me even though i didn't made a parlay and only placing my money for single bets but it was already lost because final results AEK Larnaca 1-1 Spartak Moscow and looks like my pick was very risky currently
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
crashed and burned on my parlays last night.

Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Not only in Europa League but also on Champions League as that was the case with Olimpiacos which was a heavy favorite but ended up drawing the game in a goalless one. In fac Hapoel Beer Sheva had the better chances during the game and they could have also won it with odd 12. I tried many times to bet live on olimpiacos after 66 minute when odd was 2.5 but I was scared because Hapoel Beer Sheva was playing better.
Also in Europa League yesterday Austria Wien with an odd 1.3 lost the game to a team with 11 odd. International club competitions in Euro are getting more and more unpredictable so I only bet when I have high confidence like yesterday for Hertha Berlin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
This Europa League is crazy... Not sure how teams with odds of 1.3 and 1.4 vs. teams of odds 10.0 and 11.0 etc can only get draws

Those lower league teams has high hopes on getting into the europa league through qualification game so it is understandable that they are giving their best for it. If you want to get a proper profit then bet on double way bet and choose draw as well as the underdogs options, things cant get better than this

bet with double way bet is not a good idea, as you know, the game of soccer has three choices, and if you only choose two, but both are wrong, you will lose more. small odds does not guarantee to win, especially teams playing in Europa leagues almost have the same power.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

FC Luzern v Sassuolo
KRC Genk v Cork City
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF

Congrats it was wonderful picks 6 out of 6, I'm interested to know what is your status by betting on these pick, did you made parlay by putting all picks in a slip or placed single bet on each bet, you have very good knowledge to pick the right option.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

FC Luzern v Sassuolo
KRC Genk v Cork City
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF