Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 379. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
   Europa League qualifications are always full with surprises. I`m reading your predictions and mine are similar, for my betting slip I will choose couple games.

FK Vojvodina vs Dinamo Minsk  -  under 2.5 goals.

Istanbul Basaksehir vs HNK Rijeka  -  over 2.5 goals.

Admira vs Liberec  -  both teams to score.

Austria Vienna - Trnava   -  both teams to score.

Aberdeen - Maribor - over 2.5 goals.

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
There are a lot of games today and I feel like trying my luck so I will pick up a few games and make a parlay with some nice odds and hopefully the parlay will go through  Cheesy Whatever the results will be I will be having fun anyways so not a big deal if it is going to lose Wink

Admira - Liberec both teams to score
Aberdeen - Maribor Aberdeen to win
Luzern - Sassuolo both teams to score
Austria Vienna - Trnava Austria to win
Genk - Cork City both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
some europe league matches

Istanbul Basaksehir v HNK Rijeka
FC Luzern v Sassuolo
Grasshoppers Zürich v Apollon Limassol
FK Vojvodina v Dinamo Minsk
KRC Genk v Cork City
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF

i pick these matches and will go all under 2.5 goals and see what will be

To manybgames to be played just under 2.5 goals but it may be like that
Will place on Genk and Herta that
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I will make a parlay for today. It's risky but I will not bet to much on it.

Domzale v West Ham, West Ham @ 1.56
St Etienne v AEK Athens, St Etienne @ 1.63
Hertha Berlin v Brondby, Hertha Berlin @ 1.46
Total odds: 3.71
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Zaglebie Lubin vs Sonderjyske, i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
IFK Goteborg vs HJK Helsinki, i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Panathinaikos vs AIK Solna, i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
some europe league matches

Istanbul Basaksehir v HNK Rijeka
FC Luzern v Sassuolo
Grasshoppers Zürich v Apollon Limassol
FK Vojvodina v Dinamo Minsk
KRC Genk v Cork City
Hertha BSC v Brøndby IF

i pick these matches and will go all under 2.5 goals and see what will be
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Easy money on the match Hertha Berlin vs Brondby  - Hertha Berlin ML @ 1.45 the safest bet IMO
I think some people here agree with me Hertha Berlin is better than Brondby  especially Henta Berlin playing at home ground
playing in front of his own supporters increase the confidence of players they will not have trouble getting a victory if it wins it will facilitate step Herta Berlin while competing in the second leg there is no other options home team must win.

Hertha Berlin vs Brondby is also my tip of the day in my tipping thread as is the easiest game on paper but from what we have seen yesterday from Olimpiacos any thing can happen. Though I don't believe it will happen again today cause Brondby will show is a very limited team against one of the teams of one of the best leagues in Europe, German Bundesliga. I have bet 200 mBTC on Hertha to win and I am pretty confident they will win the match today.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Easy money on the match Hertha Berlin vs Brondby  - Hertha Berlin ML @ 1.45 the safest bet IMO
I think some people here agree with me Hertha Berlin is better than Brondby  especially Henta Berlin playing at home ground
playing in front of his own supporters increase the confidence of players they will not have trouble getting a victory if it wins it will facilitate step Herta Berlin while competing in the second leg there is no other options home team must win.
Activity: 420
There are so many Europa League Qualification matches for today. My favourite pick for today is Genk vs Cork City. I pick over 2.5 goals and Genk spread.
legendary
Activity: 1050
My prediction today:

Rosenborg - APOEL Nicosia     rosenberg win
Fenerbahce - Monaco  monaco over 1,5 goals
Trencin - Legia Warszawa   over 1,5 goals
Olympiacos - Hapoel Beer Sheva Olympiacos win
Astana-Celtic under 2,5 goals
Astra-Copenaghen  under 2,5 goals
astana vs celtic FT 1-1 , your first prediction won congrats!
let's compare to my prediction Smiley

1. Astra Giurgiu vs FC Koebenhavn - HT FC Koebenhavn @2.85
2. Fenerbahce vs Monaco - over 2.5 goals @2.44
3. Trencin vs Legia Warszawa - HT Legia Warszawa @3.15
4. Olympiacos vs Hapoel Beer Sheva - under 2.5 goals @2.07

not bad prediction today :

1. HT Astra Giurgiu LOST
2. 2-1 WON
3. HT Trencin LOST
4. under 2.5 goals WON

2 WON 2 LOST

a little profit only i earned . congrats everyone who follow my picks Wink
Activity: 406
As i expected FC Astana vs Celtic score is 1-1 draw. My bet Over 2.5 goals is lose, but both teams to score and DRAW are win with a great odds.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i like this game fenerbahce is win but why robin van persie not play not starting line up and not banch
fenerbahce win 2-1 batle AS monaco
score list
39' Emmanuel Emenike 1 - 0
43' Radamel Falcao 1 - 1
61' Emmanuel Emenike 2 - 1

because Robin van Persie could not stand and does not feel at home in Turkey, now Van Persei again negotiating with several clubs in the English league, west ham, leicester city

in news goal dot com about transfer talk rumor van persie join to leicester city

To send rumour mill into overdrive, Van Persie has started to follow Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez on Twitter.
The striker only follows 140 accounts, making it even less likely that it could be a random following spree.
He even sent Leicester a message of congratulations when they secured their Premier League title in May.
Activity: 126
i like this game fenerbahce is win but why robin van persie not play not starting line up and not banch
fenerbahce win 2-1 batle AS monaco
score list
39' Emmanuel Emenike 1 - 0
43' Radamel Falcao 1 - 1
61' Emmanuel Emenike 2 - 1

legendary
Activity: 1148
really a great surprise the draw of Olympiacos at home against unknown H. Beer Sheeva!
the draw was quoted 5,5

legendary
Activity: 1064
Fenerbahçe made us proud tonight. They conceded a goal but I hope they'll manage well and go to Champions League after all these years. It's also important for country point. Falcao scored one but you can't hold him all the time, one mistake and you got the goal in your line. Lcukily Emenike scored twice and made a great start. I covered my losses from yesterday's Plzen game.
Activity: 140
I believe that NK Domžale might be able to make a surprise for this game NK Domžale vs West Ham United. Domžale are strong defensively, besides West Ham are certainly not on their top level yet. Moreover, West Ham didn't care much about Europa League last season so it's hard to say how they are going to approach to this match.so my prediction is NK Domžale +1AH
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Fenerbahce v Monaco - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.31
One more goal for sure in next 45 minutes. It could come from both sides. Wait until 60th minute to get better odds.

Pick on point! Fenerbahçe scored goal in 61st minute and if you wait until 60 and played at the last minute you got the highest odd which should be more than 1.65 at least. I hope you didn't miss this chance. I also thought about under 3.5 goals but didn't play. The match finished 2-1, 2 for Emenike and 1 for Falcao.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Fenerbahce v Monaco - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.31
One more goal for sure in next 45 minutes. It could come from both sides. Wait until 60th minute to get better odds.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Last night we saw there is no sure bet in qualifications, last night there was 5 draw games, I wonder which games will be finished draw.
Fenerbahce against Monako, Trencin against Legia, and Astana against Celtic are my picks and I will play on draw games, at least one slip. I don't have luck with predicting goals in last couple times. I will try this strategy a bit, maybe I will have more luck.

For now I`m going good, I knew that we will see draw games. Celtic played 1 - 1 and for now Astra v Copenhagen is  1 - 1 and 20 minutes more to play, other 3 games are 0 - 0 after 30 minutes of the game.
Looks like we will not see so many goals tonight, they started first games very carefully and teams doesn`t get in to big risk, I guess everyone wish good result in first game, maybe next in final matches we can see some real explosion of goals.
legendary
Activity: 980
FC Astana vs Celtic. I think both teams can make a goal on this match, i pick both teams to score and over 2.5 goals for this match, my prediction is 1-2 win for Celtic or draw 1-1.
you have correct predictions for this matches because the results is 1-1 and this is could be good advantages for Celtic because for the second legs they only need play draw 0-0 or 1-0 if they want to the next round
Jump to: