Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 385. (Read 451560 times)

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
it's possible for them to win in away game even they received bad result at home , it's quiet often happened to a favourited clubs. i just believe dinamo minsk wouldn't suffering a draw or even losing in this match . put your money on dinamo minsk to win now guys Cheesy
I have to agree with your assessment... I think Dinamo Minsk will win. Most of the bookies seem to agree with the MoneyLine odds for Dinamo being like 1.7 and St Patricks being like 8.0 Tongue

The other games are really a bit of a crap shoot... most of them could really go either way or draw... So I think I'll keep my money in my account today Wink If you are going to bet, I would think the better options will definitely be the "Draw No Bet" lines if you can get them, as I really do suspect a number of games will end in draws.

Might need to go find some other sports to bet on, I think the football is going to be crazy crazy and results will be all over the place.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
HJK Helsinki  vs  Beroe Stara Zagora
St. Patricks Athletic  vs  Dinamo Minsk
Cork City  vs  Hacken

toto Odds : @8.01

Parlay bets today at UEFA EL 3 matches I select all the home teams draw no bet I take this bet because in the first leg all matches draw 1-1
I'm sure the fans support could improve performance of the home teams
high odds and sure it's have a high risk too , i doubt dinamo minsk will get draw or even lost result . i'm pretty sure dinamo minsk will win the match confidently , but the rest for helsinki and cork city i believe home team will get draw result at least.

Although Dinamo Minsk is the favorite but I doubt they win because playing away as we saw in the last match of the first leg St. Patricks played well
evened the score in the second round 1-1 today they are playing at home ground I think their performance will be increased may also win the match

This would be interesting match and one on few matches that would be great to see
Also most games will be decided today
legendary
Activity: 980
next of my bets

Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Kairat Almaty, Maccabi Tel Aviv win @1.65
Osmanlispor vs Zimbru Chisinau, Osmanlispor win @1.27
Brondby vs Hibernian, over 1.5 goals @1.27
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Cork City  vs  Hacken

Parlay bets today at UEFA EL 3 matches I select all the home teams draw no bet I take this bet because in the first leg all matches draw 1-1
high odds and sure it's have a high risk too , i doubt dinamo minsk will get draw or even lost result . i'm pretty sure dinamo minsk will win the match confidently , but the rest for helsinki and cork city i believe home team will get draw result at least.

Although Dinamo Minsk is the favorite but I doubt they win because playing away as we saw in the last match of the first leg St. Patricks played well
evened the score in the second round 1-1 today they are playing at home ground I think their performance will be increased may also win the match
it's possible for them to win in away game even they received bad result at home , it's quiet often happened to a favourited clubs. i just believe dinamo minsk wouldn't suffering a draw or even losing in this match . put your money on dinamo minsk to win now guys Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1001
Cork City  vs  Hacken

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Who do you guys think that is going to win next years Champions League because many players have moved to a other club.
That is going to make things extra interesting, a new generation is coming up now.
legendary
Merit: 1008
Cork City  vs  Hacken

legendary
Cork City  vs  Hacken

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Europe league qualifiers play today and from result only few team are certain in next round other will have to much in today's matches cuz most ended with draw or with one goals difference
legendary
Activity: 1050
You can pick and play:
FC Astana v Zalgiris - FC Astana @ 1.35
Norrkoping v Rosenborg - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.52
Ferencvaros v Partizani Tirana - Ferencvaros @ 1.35
Dinamo Zagreb v Vardar Skopje - Dinamo Zagreb @ 1.27

That was a disaster. I really didn't expect Rosenborg game to finish with 5 goals. They scored 3 goals in 4 minutes. (55-57-59)
FC Astana v Zalgiris - FC Astana @ 1.35 WON
Norrkoping v Rosenborg - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.52 LOST
Ferencvaros v Partizani Tirana - Ferencvaros @ 1.35 LOST
Dinamo Zagreb v Vardar Skopje - Dinamo Zagreb @ 1.27 WON
these picks should ne won easily yeaaa if there is no unexpected result like what just happened.
FC Astana play at home and favorited too , they must win it and they did it, dinamo zagreb play at home too and won it successfully.
i was surprised too rosenberg match have a lot of goals luckily i did not bet on it.
legendary
Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, Olimpic Ljubljana will qualify today. I don't know about Hafnarfjordur - Dundalk match-up.
For already playing matches, Ferencvaros and Rosenborg are favorites.

Hafnarfjordur - Dundalk certainly the home team is more likely to win because playing at home they also excel on away goals
Currently they only need a draw goalless so under 2.5 goals looks a safe bet or other options home draw no bet
I'm sure they do not want to be embarrassed at home they will fight

Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb and Olimpic Ljubljana qualified.
Hafnarfjordur - Dundalk game finished 2-2 and Dundalk qualified, you were wrong. Dundalk also missed a penalty but they found 2 goals in second half and got the ticket to next round.

Unfortunately I'm taking bets home draw no bet  Grin I'm happy because in the first half the home team scored
but in the second half they have conceded two goals were really bad very fortunate Kristjan Finnbogason scored in the 78th minute up to full time score remained 2-2
legendary
Activity: 1064
You can pick and play:
FC Astana v Zalgiris - FC Astana @ 1.35
Norrkoping v Rosenborg - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.52
Ferencvaros v Partizani Tirana - Ferencvaros @ 1.35
Dinamo Zagreb v Vardar Skopje - Dinamo Zagreb @ 1.27

That was a disaster. I really didn't expect Rosenborg game to finish with 5 goals. They scored 3 goals in 4 minutes. (55-57-59)
FC Astana v Zalgiris - FC Astana @ 1.35 WON
Norrkoping v Rosenborg - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.52 LOST
Ferencvaros v Partizani Tirana - Ferencvaros @ 1.35 LOST
Dinamo Zagreb v Vardar Skopje - Dinamo Zagreb @ 1.27 WON
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, Olimpic Ljubljana will qualify today. I don't know about Hafnarfjordur - Dundalk match-up.

Hafnarfjordur - Dundalk certainly the home team is more likely to win because playing at home they also excel on away goals
Currently they only need a draw goalless so under 2.5 goals looks a safe bet or other options home draw no bet

Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb and Olimpic Ljubljana qualified.
Hafnarfjordur - Dundalk game finished 2-2 and Dundalk qualified, you were wrong. Dundalk also missed a penalty but they found 2 goals in second half and got the ticket to next round.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
full time result last night iam win pick celtic

Champions League - Qualification

FC Astana 2 - 1Zalgiris Vilnius
F91 Dudelange 1 - 1 Qarabag FK
IFK Norrkoeping 3 - 2 Rosenborg
AET Ferencvaros 1 - 1 Partizani *
Trencin 2 - 3 Olimpija Ljubljana
Celtic 3 - 0 Lincoln Red Imps FC
Dinamo Zagreb 3 - 2 FK Vardar Skopje
FH Hafnarfjordur 2 - 2 Dundalk
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
Celtic Manager, Brendan Rogers, even quoted as saying it could take 70 minutes for them to break the deadlock and score and that they need to be patient, because they're expecting Lincoln to play 11 men behind the ball and try to score on the counter-attack...

Lincoln have the 1 goal advantage... and if they can keep it scoreless, they'll go through, so I expect defense, defense and more defense from them! Which should result in a low scoring game.

I've taken under 3.5 goals on this one... I expect Celtic will win... and 2-0 will give them passage to the next round... plus if Celtic give up a goal, that would give Lincoln an away goal bonus, so I don't see Celtic getting too attacking... as if they get caught on the counterattack, for every goal they give up to Lincoln will mean they have to score twice to progress.

Having said all that, the way my picks are going at the moment, Celtic are likely to score like 7 goals! hahaha  Roll Eyes
Wooooooo 3-0 Celtic... That was under 3.5 at 2.02! YAY!  Grin

I also had Dinamo Zagreb to win... and FC Astana... so 3 wins from 3 for me...  I decided to stay away from the Norrköping v. Rosenborg match up. I thought it was going to be a close game... and at 2-3 it was... I had a feeling it would be high scoring again, so I am a bit disappointed that I didn't take over 2.5 on that game... the odds were like 2.0+  Undecided

Still... Can't be unhappy with 3 winning bets. Will have to resist the urge to "reinvest" my winnings for a day or 2 Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
for me the teams that will qualify for the next round are:

Qarabag,Rosenbor,Celtic,Ferencvaros,Din. Zagreb, Dundalk,Trencin,Astana.

I just wrong Ferencvaros who was eliminated on penalties   Undecided

not a good way to lose, but we can't change that anymore we just needed to move forward and the next round will be a good one
to bet again keep giving us your insight mate thanks for the info so we can review and check the game.
legendary
Activity: 1148

for me the teams that will qualify for the next round are:

Qarabag,Rosenbor,Celtic,Ferencvaros,Din. Zagreb, Dundalk,Trencin,Astana.

I just wrong Ferencvaros who was eliminated on penalties   Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Dinamo Zagreb vs Vardar Skopje
in the first leg Dinamo Zagreb has been won with score 2-1 and second leg will be more easy for them because they only need draw and playing at their home i think possible too if Dinamo Zagreb win again but odds for Dinamo Zagreb ML looks pretty low and i will try to find another options to increase the odds and i think Under 2.5 Goals is good for me

Dinamo will win here for sure have good team maybe same score like in skoplje
Yeah but the result not good for the bettor because Dinamo only win 3-2 for who take a handicap -1.5 goal is lose if they bet on it.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Oh wow underdogs having a good day today it seems. I don't know why Ferencvaros couldn't win at home in regulation time when they are one of the best teams in the Hungarian league along with Debrecen I think. Also Dinamo Zagreb is slacking too as well and is down one goal already. Only Celtic is delivering a beating and I should have bet on them but sadly I didn't. Oh well tomorrow is a new day for new bets I guess  Cheesy
legendary

Jump to: