Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 389. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
qualification champion league is good macth is next step is final macth to group
include big team rank 4 england primiera league germany spain
rank 3 italy france and portugal
nice info mate this one would be a great avenue for us to bet and choose our
respective teams good luck,.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
qualification champion league is good macth is next step is final macth to group
include big team rank 4 england primiera league germany spain
rank 3 italy france and portugal
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
This round and next is good for betting under 2.5 goals on match
When wengo out of 3rd round thennits little hard to predict

I agree on betting under 2.5 goals, especially when unknonw teams are playing in their home field, they will try to more to defend rather than trying to attack. Also they can attack gradually or use counter attack. Usually this  strategy has worked well so far for these teams. But its better to not bet at all at this stage as we have seen from last Thursday from Europa league games were some huge surprises there with many of us losing a lot of bets. In fact for me personally that Thursday was the worst day of betting so far in soccer. When we go to last round before group stages we can bet as I don't thing there will be surprises there.
If you can't stay without betting then under 2.5 goals is a nice choice to try.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Yesterday was a very good day as point of betting, I won my bet on 4 different matches on both teams to score, it was very easy to predict and to make good profit there, some teams are really strong and that is why it is very to predict about them.
in this match, I benefit a lot of bets that I have. This week really made me happy.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
This round and next is good for betting under 2.5 goals on match
When wengo out of 3rd round thennits little hard to predict
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
So what are the predictions on the matches for this weekend? Any sure qualifying matches?
I read on another thread that if you were to pick both teams to score on the games played you would of won

I think only one game yesterday was 3-0 so if you put that as a parlay you would of lost.

Thats the most insane thing to bet on. Instead of betting parlay for all those match , you should just go with a single straight bet for all those game. According to the statistics on the last game , if you bet under 2.5 goals in all of those games then you will ended up getting profit instead of losing money
Ok. I will take your advice and not bet on both teams to score but instead go for under 2.5 goals.
I will place a small wager to see if it pays out in the end.
Thanks for the advice on this.

good idea I think this games I will do some more parlays and bet safely I hope under 3 is safe even it is giving small odds. good luck to us mate.
I don't think we have any games until early next week to see if this strategy actually works for such limited games that are available. I think Monday or Tuesday is the next match when i checked the sports bet site that I was on.
legendary
Activity: 1064
So what are the predictions on the matches for this weekend? Any sure qualifying matches?
I read on another thread that if you were to pick both teams to score on the games played you would of won

I think only one game yesterday was 3-0 so if you put that as a parlay you would of lost.

Thats the most insane thing to bet on. Instead of betting parlay for all those match , you should just go with a single straight bet for all those game. According to the statistics on the last game , if you bet under 2.5 goals in all of those games then you will ended up getting profit instead of losing money
Ok. I will take your advice and not bet on both teams to score but instead go for under 2.5 goals.

good idea I think this games I will do some more parlays and bet safely I hope under 3 is safe even it is giving small odds. good luck to us mate.

There is no way to tell that hows the match gonna be however I did suggest this thing based on the statistics that most of the match ended with less than 3 goals however you should bet at your own risk as some variances might happen and most game could always ended up with over 3 goals
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Hard to find a site with analysis of the Europa league classification and I only see lots of unknown team to me.

I really don't know what lines to pick
several days ago i was made small parlay to pick europe league qualifications matches but i was lost it and because too many unknown teams at there predict the matches result will be so difficult and i think i would lost my bets again if i made a parlay again for next qualifications matches

You take the risk of placing bets on which team you do not know it is not a good way to gamble
If you are in doubt you should look at some of the predictions that have been reliable tipster in this forum although it does not guarantee you win at least you can see some information related to the team.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
A lot of draw games in Europa League, a lot money is loss (about my side), 16 games of 32 was finished with draw result, a lot of favorites didnt win. Hope so that in revansh maches all of us will reutrn our loss and also made some profit. Advice for all is to not bet on goals, i mean avoid to bet on OVER goals, allways go under, only 1 goal can decide winner in most next games.. Good luck to all and be careful
maybe we should make a parlay with a couple matches on under 2.5 because the odds is a little bit lower and put small amount on 3 games and see what ha0pend in the next leg
If you want to win parlay bet just waiting when last qualification because more easy to predict who will qualify to the group stage for now better bet on single bet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Hard to find a site with analysis of the Europa league classification and I only see lots of unknown team to me.

several days ago i was made small parlay to pick europe league qualifications matches but i was lost it and because too many unknown teams at there predict the matches result will be so difficult and i think i would lost my bets again if i made a parlay again for next qualifications matches
Activity: 644

Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games

Activity: 924
A lot of draw games in Europa League, a lot money is loss (about my side), 16 games of 32 was finished with draw result, a lot of favorites didnt win. Hope so that in revansh maches all of us will reutrn our loss and also made some profit. Advice for all is to not bet on goals, i mean avoid to bet on OVER goals, allways go under, only 1 goal can decide winner in most next games.. Good luck to all and be careful

You mean  under 2.5 goals ? maybe it was one of the best options but I prefer to choose both teams to score
from a few games so far both teams to score enough to work but before placing a bet you should check h2h
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
maybe we should make a parlay with a couple matches on under 2.5 because the odds is a little bit lower and put small amount on 3 games and see what ha0pend in the next leg
I will offer that kind next week on my thread, so stay tuned, a lot of games we have that week!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
legendary
Activity: 1162
But if under 2.5 is a common result, then the odds for under 2.5 will be lowered by the sportbooks, and maybe bet everything under 2.5 won't be profitable anymore
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

don't worry you can bet on goals lat season 80% of qualifying matches ended with less than 3 goals
nice share mate this one can be relied on the most of those games only ended below 3 goals almost so it is safe betting on it and if you want to try differntly and you are a risk taker try also below 2.5 and both team to score that's also considerable to bet mate, good luck to you.

both team to score here is only in less the 50% games at least that was last season
but third season in row under 2.5 goals is certain win on all matches
Activity: 756

don't worry you can bet on goals lat season 80% of qualifying matches ended with less than 3 goals
nice share mate this one can be relied on the most of those games only ended below 3 goals almost so it is safe betting on it and if you want to try differntly and you are a risk taker try also below 2.5 and both team to score that's also considerable to bet mate, good luck to you.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

Jump to: