Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 401. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Sorry for Atletico Madrid, but that its precisely what happens when you lose a golden opportunity in 47 minute, if it was scored I am sure we would have seen a better half and a win for Atletico Madrid, still congratulations to Real Madrid on 11th trophy of UCL.

Yes i really agree with you. That pinalty though, if not missed it will be a game changer for Atletico Madrid. Well, well played for both teams played until the pinalty.
yeah actually i put more respect to atletico madrid , they are hardworkers! real madrid? mmmmeh they are won by a blind referees right? if sergio ramos goal was voided i'm sure atletico could win with 90 minutes only. well it's just "if" . atletico madrid still a winner for most of us who watch the game.
Actually goals made by ramos is offside. When viewed reruns, right foot of ramos is ahead stefan savic when get ball heading from gareth bale. But, referee not count the goal as offside. Too bad for atletico but this is decision the ref is not can denied when has happened.

It happened almost in crucial times like that and there were like more than 10 players on the box that blocked the view of the line referee so no one can really see wether it is offside or not especially when it was only few inch. Sooner or later, robots might needs to replace humans as referee
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Sorry for Atletico Madrid, but that its precisely what happens when you lose a golden opportunity in 47 minute, if it was scored I am sure we would have seen a better half and a win for Atletico Madrid, still congratulations to Real Madrid on 11th trophy of UCL.

Yes i really agree with you. That pinalty though, if not missed it will be a game changer for Atletico Madrid. Well, well played for both teams played until the pinalty.
yeah actually i put more respect to atletico madrid , they are hardworkers! real madrid? mmmmeh they are won by a blind referees right? if sergio ramos goal was voided i'm sure atletico could win with 90 minutes only. well it's just "if" . atletico madrid still a winner for most of us who watch the game.
Actually goals made by ramos is offside. When viewed reruns, right foot of ramos is ahead stefan savic when get ball heading from gareth bale. But, referee not count the goal as offside. Too bad for atletico but this is decision the ref is not can denied when has happened.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Congratulations to Real Madrid for its 11th Champions League, in my opinion Atletico played better than Madrid, but on penalties it depends more on luck than strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

I wonder why not Fernando Torres who took the penalty kick I think he's more experienced take on the task
for a match of Champions League takes a strong mental different from regular games in the local league
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
with 11 times champion Real madrid has become the most successful team in europe and i think for the future will be very difficult to find other teams have great achievement such as them and also this year on europe competitions already belong for spanish teams
copper member
Merit: 529
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
He was so good on normal time + extra time, but so bad on penalty shootout. He moved so slow on the penalty shootout, for me he was like that he lets all madrid penalties without any efforts to block the ball.

I think the victory matches the 2nd TEAM assault over backwards, it can be proven with a score draw until finish round and continued with the extra time and eventually penalty shootout. Here all the players give the best kicks to get out into a winner, but luck favors the Real madrid

In penalty shootout, everything is different and even the best goalkeeper wont be able to stop the penalty or atleast I think de gea could anyway but oblak has made alot of great saves and he is not the one causing atletico madrid to lose the trophy but it was actually fault from antoine griezman
Oblak is the best goalkeeper but zidane know oblak weaknesses are on the left side and looks indeed zidane have instructed all the kicker penalty to shoot the ball to the left and the strategy was successful.
legendary
Merit: 1016
I wished Atletico would have won the title.
They thought really well.Especially in second half after the missed penalty by Griezmann.
The team has my biggest respect.
Simeone must feel pissed.Seems this is going to be a trauma to lose against Real in the big finals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
He was so good on normal time + extra time, but so bad on penalty shootout. He moved so slow on the penalty shootout, for me he was like that he lets all madrid penalties without any efforts to block the ball.

I think the victory matches the 2nd TEAM assault over backwards, it can be proven with a score draw until finish round and continued with the extra time and eventually penalty shootout. Here all the players give the best kicks to get out into a winner, but luck favors the Real madrid

In penalty shootout, everything is different and even the best goalkeeper wont be able to stop the penalty or atleast I think de gea could anyway but oblak has made alot of great saves and he is not the one causing atletico madrid to lose the trophy but it was actually fault from antoine griezman
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Looks like Zidaine is most lucky coach,first season and LM win
Real was really lucky,had easiest way to ,final,anyway won with injured Ronaldo
Gratulation
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Both teams deserved to win, it was an insanely close match, it all come down to penalties and back luck for Atletico. I think Atletico deserve to win because Real already has 10 cups and Atletico has none, it was unfortunate that they didn't win, it was probably Torres last chance to win a Champions. Lets hope they have another shoot next year.
Well there are many other big teams that have never won UCL and it doesn't mean they are deserve to win. Atletico surely made impressive performance in UCL on this season, by beating Bayern Muenchen and Barcelona. But, Real Madrid has better experience and mentality.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
It looking Real Madrid is in good shape lately and playing more better than Atletico Madrid, i am quite sure Real Madrid will win this title in the end, i will pick under 2.5 goals @1.57 for betting on this game of the day there.

I prefer to take some risks and try my luck at these finals, like taking a correct score 1-0, 1-1 or 0-1. because I am sure will not be many goals in this match.

I do not think I will win the bet on the correct score 1-1. although I lost at 1-0 and 0-1, but this is still profitable for me Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Both teams deserved to win, it was an insanely close match, it all come down to penalties and back luck for Atletico. I think Atletico deserve to win because Real already has 10 cups and Atletico has none, it was unfortunate that they didn't win, it was probably Torres last chance to win a Champions. Lets hope they have another shoot next year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
How diego simeone feel lose in two final match against real madrid, seems real madrid is a big problem for simeone career. congrats for real madrid get a number 11 champion league trophy.
I agree with you, Simeone always defeated by Real Madrid in the Champions League match. but struggle at times yesterday Simeone deserves to be given a high appreciation.

He may lost 2 CL titles but he won La Liga against Real Madrid. After 90 minutes and extra times finished 1-1 you can't do a lot of things as a manager. It's all about goalkeepers and penalty takers. IT was unlucky for him and Juanfran, if the ball didn't hit the bar probably we could've seen extended penalties.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
i really hate the final of every cup, winning to penality, but the goalkeeper of Atletico Madrid is really bad, 4 penality and It remained practically stationary.
Ronaldo play very bad yesterday but score the most important gol of season  Grin

Well actually oblak had saved alot of chances for real madrid player. You cant call him bad just like that. It was unfortunate anyway for juanfran's penalty to hit the goalpost. They lost the game however they won the heart of every football fans out there, they knocked out bayern munich and barcelona before the final
Jan Oblak is the best goalkeeper that I ever see so far , better than Manuel Nueur , De Gea , Bravo . Keep more clean sheet than any other teams in La Liga
Maybe he just nervous and lack of confident when he trying to save Real Madrid penalty

I don't think so, Oblak was pretty good overall, but the mentality of Real Madrid's penalty takers were better. Its rare to see all of penalty shootout takers shoot at the same direction. Its surely could make any goalkeeper even Oblak become confused to take the decision. But anw I guess there will be many big teams that want to buy him.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
The Final Champions League, Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid. The odds for both teams ML are really good, i think this match will be draw and i pick under 2.5 goals, ended with pinalty.

most likely in my view, the game will be like a final 2014 will not be many goals, then there will be additional time, and perhaps later could happen and ended with a penalty.

I really did not expect, my view is very precise. it is exactly like the final in 2014, only this year ended with penalties, so Congrats for Real Madrid Smiley

yea congrats to Real fans my prediction for penalties was good and for ATM fans this was really unlucky but this is football
every team showed best and game was good
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The Final Champions League, Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid. The odds for both teams ML are really good, i think this match will be draw and i pick under 2.5 goals, ended with pinalty.

most likely in my view, the game will be like a final 2014 will not be many goals, then there will be additional time, and perhaps later could happen and ended with a penalty.

I really did not expect, my view is very precise. it is exactly like the final in 2014, only this year ended with penalties, so Congrats for Real Madrid Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
How diego simeone feel lose in two final match against real madrid, seems real madrid is a big problem for simeone career. congrats for real madrid get a number 11 champion league trophy.
I agree with you, Simeone always defeated by Real Madrid in the Champions League match. but struggle at times yesterday Simeone deserves to be given a high appreciation.
Jump to: