Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 403. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
from the beginning I was very confident that Real Madrid will win. but when viewed in the match Atletico Madrid should be a champion, but they are just out of luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I was so sure of Real Madrid to win and went for moneyline yesterday.Atletico Madrid made an obstacle on my way to het some profit.It was seeming that Real Madrid will win by 1 goal which was keeping it till 79th minutes.My thoughts were Real Madrid will make 2nd goal which will put stamp on its sure victory but Atletico Madrid did.
Activity: 686
Atletico Madrid was unlucky into this game because penalty missed into second half was really bad even it got succeed to finish this with draw and level the score, i really wanted to Ateltico Madrid will win this trophy there even i had won my bet on this match.
Activity: 714
What a wonderful final it was last night.It was not this simple and one sided as many of us were expecting.Real Madrid had good lead of 1 goal but the way Atletico Madrid kept continue playing I was sure match will be equal in full time at least.I say one of the best fight for title ship it was between these both.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Sadly, looks like my head was right, very sad for Atletico
Real are one jammy team that's for sure
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Congrats to the Real Madrid it won this match after a very close fight, Atletico Madrid showed very strong resistance into this match and i was afraid about my bet on under 2.5 goals on this game, but on penalty shoot Real Madrid looked more tricky side and got succeed to win this match.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Atletico Madrid just out of luck, they are pretty good game. but Real Madrid seems more fortunate. Griezmann is unfortunate also missed a penalty in the first half. Congrats for Real Madrid Smiley

Yeah, Atletico Madrid played well on that match. Just unlucky day for Atletico Madrid, missed the pinalty on that game. Well played for both teams, this match so interesting to watch.

That was the hardest 120 minutes of my life. As a RM fan im so proud that we won but at the same time sad for ATM. Atletico really deserved to win, and to be honest, i didn't expect RM to win it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
FT : Real Madrid  1 - 1 Atletico Madrid

penalty shoot-out :

ucas Vazquez       1 - 1  Antoine Griezmann

Marcelo               2 - 2  Gabi

Gareth Bale          3 - 3  Saul Niguez

Sergio Ramos       4 - 3  X Juanfran

Cristiano Ronaldo  5 - 3

Congratulations Real Madrid Cool

Luck was still in the hands of Real Madrid players carry out their duties with ease without tension otherwise Atletico madrid seemed more tense
This may be a factor of experience and confidence of the players, Congratulations for Real Madrid and fans  Smiley

yes since the early minutes atletico madrid look very tense, so that real madrid able to make quick goals in the first half, and also penalty the failure of Griezmann. Atletico madrid less fortunate and real madrid had a good experience, so they play a good and successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Atletico Madrid just out of luck, they are pretty good game. but Real Madrid seems more fortunate. Griezmann is unfortunate also missed a penalty in the first half. Congrats for Real Madrid Smiley

Yeah, Atletico Madrid played well on that match. Just unlucky day for Atletico Madrid, missed the pinalty on that game. Well played for both teams, this match so interesting to watch.
Activity: 966

Griezmann missed that golden chance into second half at 48th minutes but overall Atletico Madrid played so impressive, as expected this match ended under 2.5 goals and i was pretty sure about this, Real Madrid took nice advantage of over time and become the Champions.
And the Juanfran penalty shootout missed in the end , hope both of this guy didn't blame themselves so much because shit happen sometimes
Real Madrid have a really good strategy in penalty , All the penalty score in right corner , even the good goalkeeper like Jan Oblak didn't expect it
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Although Real Madrid won this trophy but Atletico Madrid played so nice there and push this to over time there but it could be different if Atletico Madrid got succeed to concede a goal on that penalty shoot which missed right after first half there anyway Real Madrid showed great skill in over time there.

Real madrid showed great skill in the first half and go full defending in the second half, too bad that they were conceded however they won the game and zidane should be praised as the savior of real madrid. Madrid wouldnt be able to win the champions league if benitez is still their coach, he has no chance to win
Activity: 686

Griezmann missed that golden chance into second half at 48th minutes but overall Atletico Madrid played so impressive, as expected this match ended under 2.5 goals and i was pretty sure about this, Real Madrid took nice advantage of over time and become the Champions.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Defender of Bitcoin
What a fantastic game that was between Real and Atletico Madrid there was a lot of suspense till the very end Shocked I was rooting for Real Madrid to win but I have to admit Atletico missed a lot of opportunities to make a complete comeback in regulation time and especially that missed penalty by Griezmann in the beginning of the 2nd half could have easily turned the course of the match should he had scored it. Zidane had motivated his players well in defense I think but he made some questionable subs during the game. Atletico Madrid missed a golden chance to lift the trophy but football is not only skills and motivation you need some luck to be victorious as well I guess.
Activity: 714
Although Real Madrid won this trophy but Atletico Madrid played so nice there and push this to over time there but it could be different if Atletico Madrid got succeed to concede a goal on that penalty shoot which missed right after first half there anyway Real Madrid showed great skill in over time there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
a wonderful match. amazing resistance by atletico madrid.  congrats real madrid  , you are a true champion.

Yeah, Atletico Madrid never give up until the end of the match. Sadly they lose by pinalty, seeing Atletico Madrid fans crying it's so sad though.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
as majority people expect here Real madrid has become the champion with penalty shootout also i was won my bets because this match according to my predictions will be draw on 90 minutes and congratulate to Real madrid and fans also for the first trophy for Zidane

Well actually alot of people thought that real madrid will win the match without a penalty but too bad that atletico madrid managed to score after failing a penalty. Torres couldnt win the champions league with his home club and he will need to wait another year, that if atletico dont sell him yet
legendary
Activity: 1652
as majority people expect here Real madrid has become the champion with penalty shootout also i was won my bets because this match according to my predictions will be draw on 90 minutes and congratulate to Real madrid and fans also for the first trophy for Zidane
legendary
Activity: 1442
so annoyed the match went so long that I missed the pk

I wasnt thinking and when I set the dvr I only set it to tape
+1 hour so it ended right at the pk's

brutal lol
was a great match overall though, had heaps of drama
legendary
Activity: 1120
There are a total of 4 games in the semi finals and 3 of them have zero or one goal. Considering that, I have made a Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid under 2 bet @ 2.122.

Griezmann has missed a penalty in the beginning of the second half, and as a result there were only two goals in the regulation time.
Jump to: